05-12-2016 04:10 PM
169 ... 4567
tools
    Heard it's gonna have a 4000 ah battery.
    No removable battery.

4k screen. 6 Gb ram.
    SD card like the s7 but I think it's gonna be able to go to 256k on the SD card.
    Think they might make 2 models of the note 6 on sizes.
    Heard they are talking about making a larger model too.
    One might have a flex careen.

Think it's gonna have a keyboard like a very small notebook.
    Think you might be able to run Windows on it. I hate microsoft windows.

The wait is gonna be tough for everybody wanting one.
    I wanted one before I got the S7 edge.
    Still want one.
    Gonna pay cash for it. Not gonna have anybody to lock it.
    Yeah don't mind if they release two models. As long as they keep one at 5.7".

Wouldn't mind the 4k for the VR etc but not if it's compromising battery life.

It is a tough wait though! Lol. Even though I love my Note 4.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-28-2016 06:34 AM
    Samsung needs to get away from setting default apps when opening attachments in email and go back to asking if I want to choose to have the selected app be default or used one time. This is becoming a big issue and making me look at other devices even though I have loved all my Notes from the first to my N5.
    Trees likes this.
    03-28-2016 07:41 AM
    Yeah don't mind if they release two models. As long as they keep one at 5.7".

Wouldn't mind the 4k for the VR etc but not if it's compromising battery life.

It is a tough wait though! Lol. Even though I love my Note 4.

I've talked to a lot of folks with note 3 and note 4 that have said they are gonna get a note 6. That is what they are waiting for. Even the guys at the phone stores.

I'm also waiting on one.
    I bet when they are released. They are gonna be very hard to get your hands on.
    03-28-2016 08:34 AM
    I've talked to a lot of folks with note 3 and note 4 that have said they are gonna get a note 6. That is what they are waiting for. Even the guys at the phone stores.

I'm also waiting on one.
    This will probably be the first time I will have ever pre-ordered a phone.

Battery is deffinatley most important for me. I don't really care about it being removable, but just want a battery that will last a full day with heavy use.

A lot of people seem dissapointed by the Note 5, but then we cannot expect Samsung or any company to make a great product every single year. The 'off' years make for a stronger next device, and hopefully the Note 6 will make for one of the best Notes yet. Here's hoping!

Can't wait for July for the reveal hopefully.
    03-28-2016 09:54 AM
    To my understanding, the note 6 is going to be one of the biggest advancements in a long time. Suppose to be better than anything apple is putting out too
    03-28-2016 11:31 AM
    Is this even close.

I highly doubt we'll be seeing a Note 6 with a 3D-4K display let alone a 30MP Camera. Samsung just lowered the MP to 12 on the S7 line, why would they nearly double the MP for the Note 6? This is probably just someones wishes and they made a video about it. Many things that were shown are just too unrealistic.
    03-28-2016 12:00 PM
    While the Note 5 without a case is just as susceptible as the S7 edge, or other glass encased phones; threads like this http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...-overheat.html are an example for why I wouldn't mind seeing the Note 6 with a plastic back - if the current Note 5 form factor (curved back included) can be maintained.
    03-28-2016 09:26 PM
    - 4k Screen
    - SD 820
    - removable Battery
    - SD Card Slot
    - 6 gb RAM to guarantee a smooth operation
    - S Pen with programmable buttons
    - make back and recent app button physical too
    - dedicated camera shot button
    4k screen and it will be a disaster.
    03-29-2016 07:04 AM
    While the Note 5 without a case is just as susceptible as the S7 edge, or other glass encased phones; threads like this http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...-overheat.html are an example for why I wouldn't mind seeing the Note 6 with a plastic back - if the current Note 5 form factor (curved back included) can be maintained.
    I wouldn't mind a plastic back, as long as it wasn't like faux leather etc. Could they make metallic looking smooth plastic?
    Trees likes this.
    03-29-2016 01:20 PM
    I wrote a prediction over a month ago on Google plus and the rumors are pretty much in line. I really think 4,000 mah will be great on qhd, but average with 4k. Also the Android N thing sounds cool in theory but I hope it's a finished product.

03-29-2016 04:00 PM
    I haven't kept up with Android November, don't know nothing about it.
    03-29-2016 08:59 PM
    I bought an N5 last August - my first Note - and I am all in. I love this freak'in thing. Best, most capable phone I've owned, and IMO the best on the market for people that have the same needs as me.

I am so "all in", that I am already planning on getting the N6 when it drops. All of the rumors about the N6 are amazing, and if only some of them come to fruition, the Note series will continue to be out front of all competitors.

Can't wait.
    nonie, debdroid1a and Trees like this.
    04-11-2016 08:18 AM
    Yep !

Its gonna be a long wait on the Note 6.
    I will be at Best Buy before they even open.
    And I will tackle anybody that even thinks they can get in ahead of me.

Hope the phones are Not white.
    I want a Standard wide Note 6 and not a Note 6 Edge.
    nonie, debdroid1a and MRS DIVA like this.
    04-11-2016 10:38 AM
    I am eagerly waiting for note 6. I have s5 and still like it, no problems. But ready for a note. The s7 didn't excite me when it came out. I'm ready for a note.

Posted from Android Central
    04-11-2016 10:42 AM
    Don't let anybody BS you. The S7 is a great phone.

04-11-2016 11:07 AM
    It better be good or I will keep the Note 4 longer

Posted via My Note 4
    04-12-2016 08:24 AM
    The latest rumors are the Note 6 will have a 4k screen, SD 823, and 8GB of RAM. there is too much spin on this phone that it will likely not be as GREAT as the stories say it will be. Companies don't like taking leaps and bounds when it comes to providing customers with technology, even though they could. Weibo posted this info.
    04-12-2016 10:30 AM
    4 k screen
    6gb ram
    256 SD card slot on a 32gb phone.
    Gonna be a big Hump for the Note

04-12-2016 10:42 AM
    If they would offer a 128gb limited release variant I would buy it. Along with an SD card slot of course. Longevity is super important. I have 5gb left in my 32gb note 4. I have about 25gb left in my 64gb SD card.

no advertisements here.
    04-13-2016 08:12 AM
    I would like to see the screen of the Note 6 designed with less curve of the rounded edges so that tempered glass can be installed again with minimal fuss that the current design causes. The Note 3 had it right.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
    04-13-2016 10:02 AM
    04-13-2016 10:02 AM
    The latest rumors are the Note 6 will have a 4k screen, SD 823, and 8GB of RAM. there is too much spin on this phone that it will likely not be as GREAT as the stories say it will be. Companies don't like taking leaps and bounds when it comes to providing customers with technology, even though they could. Weibo posted this info.
    Yes, those are some interesting rumors and speculation. I also notice some sites in Google search previews mentioning the Note 6 as a hybrid laptop device. Will see if any of the rumors or speculation come true.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 6 will reportedly feature Snapdragon 823 SoC - SamMobile
    04-17-2016 08:44 AM
    Talk to some of the Samsung folks.
    They say R&D only knows what the final spin will be.
    But there is suppose to be a real big change coming in the Note 6.

04-17-2016 09:15 AM

I'm also waiting on one.
    I still have the N3. The N6 sounds like it will be great. But I'm probably going to go with the Nexus coming out later this year. I'm tired of all the added apps I don't use and have no interest in using taking up space. The other reason and more importantly is the updates. I absolutely hate the fact we don't get them.

Posted via Android Central App
    04-26-2016 12:03 PM
    Don't be standing in front of me when the door opens
    04-26-2016 01:18 PM
169 ... 4567