Samsung Galaxy Note 6

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
A friend of mine works for Verizon. Told me to hang tight for the Note6. The Samsung S7 is getting SD card and removable battery. She believes same with Note6. If not then unsure what I will do. Those are two I can't be without

Posted via the Android Central App

unclefunbuckets

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Even though I still have my Note 3, and rumors are the 6 will get an SD card and removable battery, I think my next phone will be a Nexus with the new ones later this year. As long as the internal memory is 128 or more. I may give up on the removable battery possibility.

I used to complain about not getting the updates. Now I believe if you don't have a Nexus then you don't have a right to complain about not getting the updates.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Even though I still have my Note 3, and rumors are the 6 will get an SD card and removable battery, I think my next phone will be a Nexus with the new ones later this year. As long as the internal memory is 128 or more. I may give up on the removable battery possibility.

I used to complain about not getting the updates. Now I believe if you don't have a Nexus then you don't have a right to complain about not getting the updates.

The new Samsung phones have been introduced, and they have the sd card slot, but no replaceable battery, although the battery is 18% longer lasting. As i've said before, i have a Nexus 5, and i've had 6.0 and 6.1 on the phone for a while. Getting early updates means nothing if the updates are meaningless. 6.0 is just a jumped up 5.? :p

shiggins316

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
The s7 looks amazing but I think I'm going to wait for the note 6. I currently have the edge 6 plus and love it. Will, the note be out in September?

unclefunbuckets

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
The new Samsung phones have been introduced, and they have the sd card slot, but no replaceable battery, although the battery is 18% longer lasting. As i've said before, i have a Nexus 5, and i've had 6.0 and 6.1 on the phone for a while. Getting early updates means nothing if the updates are meaningless. 6.0 is just a jumped up 5.? :p

That's a good point about the updates. I looked at the new ones that just came out but the screens are smaller than my Note 3. Idk if I can go smaller any more. But I think I'm ready to move to a Nexus anyway.

shiggins316

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
In Perth Australia they didn't have a 64gig for the note 5 but they did have it for S6 edge plus. I've only had it for 5 months so happy to wait for the note 6 if it is Decent.

I hope it's water proof. Expandable memory is ok (special with my go pro)

silkyms3

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I want to see them go back do what made this series stand out from rest, huge usable screen. Everyone has 5.5" and 5.7" screens now. 7" 4K would be perfect and make a statement. With SD slot and 5000mh battery, I'll dump my Note 3.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
In Perth Australia they didn't have a 64gig for the note 5 but they did have it for S6 edge plus. I've only had it for 5 months so happy to wait for the note 6 if it is Decent.

I hope it's water proof. Expandable memory is ok (special with my go pro)
If Samsung cut their edge series in half, I wouldn't buy one
Don't like the edge series phones period.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
It made the screens not look as wide.
And they want 100.00 more.
I don't like the narrow screens.
They need to be wider.
The Samsung people at Best Buy didn't even have the edge.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I want to see them go back do what made this series stand out from rest, huge usable screen. Everyone has 5.5" and 5.7" screens now. 7" 4K would be perfect and make a statement. With SD slot and 5000mh battery, I'll dump my Note 3.

7" screen would be a tablet. No thanks

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Definitely a larger battery if they decide to go non-removable. Is 4000 mAh asking too much ;)

An OS that doesn't hog the processor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463