Figure we might as well crank this up! Go ahead and post your news and rumors right here in this thread! What are you expecting to see in the Note 6?
    skatergirl likes this.
    01-15-2016 01:55 PM
    I'm guessing SD card will make a comeback. Not so sure about the removable battery, though. Definitely a better 'don't insert it the wrong way!' warning or latch hahaha.

But I really hope they breathe new life into the S-Pen... some actual new features would be nice, other than 'Oh! We tweaked the software so now you can do things you already did before but in a cooler click wheel!".

I also hope it comes with a Note 8 and/or 10.5 companion, but that's only dreaming out loud
    pmjj likes this.
    01-15-2016 02:06 PM
    Loving the rumor of an sd card option! it would be icing on the cake to get the removable battery!
    monsieurms and wesley ford like this.
    01-16-2016 01:07 AM
    I love my Note 4 display and I love the S Health app. I also have a Gear S watch. I do hope to see some improvements with the Note 6.

I take advantage of all of a phone's features. I leave location services on and I have lots of Google accounts. I don't skimp on what is turned on. It is all turned on. The battery in the Note 4 is not sufficient for what this phone can do and with all my apps, the phone tends to lag. I am constantly clearing the cached data and doing cache partition wipes to keep the phone from lagging.

I hope Sammy decides to finally jump on the battery bandwagon. This battery is not sufficient AND they deteriorate quickly. I have four batteries. Two of them no longer last four hours with continued use and the newer two don't last a whole lot longer with continued use.

So, going with a battery that is not replaceable is not something I am looking forward to, especially a battery less than 4200mah. The Note 5 was rumored to have a huge battery and then it came out, non-removable and small. Also, the Note 6 will either have to support SD cards or come with very large internal memory because between my internal memory and my 64gb SD card, I am almost full.

I do not spend $700-$800 on a phone to sit and baby it. I don't spend that kind of money to leave all the functions turned off to preserve the battery or keep the phone from lag. I spend this kind of money to use the darn phone like the powerhouse it is promoted to be.

There are a number of things compelling me to continue with the Note line, like the display, the camera and my Gear S watch. That said, if the Note 6 does not show considerable improvement, I may be going back to Moto and possibly the Turbo with shatterproof glass and a ginormous battery.
    01-23-2016 01:04 PM
    Samsung has applied or has a patten for a foldable screen phone.
    So when you open it the phone is bigger.
    You close it & it fits into your pocket.
    They are talking about a larger battery so you can use it all day with no problems.
    I think I heard about 4 gb ram memory.
    21 mp camera.
    I forgot what all the Samsung man was saying.
    Getting older & don't remember as much.
    01-23-2016 07:18 PM
    http://thegalaxynote6.com/

No way can I post all of this.
    01-23-2016 07:34 PM
    01-23-2016 07:43 PM
    01-24-2016 09:28 AM
    That would be really great if that patent came to fruition and they made a tablet/computer shell that the phone fit into.

I've been using an Asus Transformer TF103c now for a couple of years and really like the benefits and features of it. If I could get a small computer/tablet that had all the functionality of my Note phone, it would be too much to ask for. Bigger screen with both written and fuller keyboard input. I would definitely upgrade sooner, rather than later. I usually don't get a new phone for 2 or 3 cycles. I held my Note2 until the Note5 came out. I only upgraded because the old phone was showing sings of fatigue.
    02-11-2016 03:49 PM
    I'm stoked at the thought of holding it in my hands. I've had everyone since the Note 2, I'll have this one too! LOL
    05-02-2016 08:56 PM
    I've never owned a Note before but definitely excited to see what the 6 has in stored. What's these phones usually priced at because I came across a couple rumor pages stating over $1k for this phone. I would never spend that much but hoping it's not true.
    05-03-2016 02:27 AM
    I've never owned a Note before but definitely excited to see what the 6 has in stored. What's these phones usually priced at because I came across a couple rumor pages stating over $1k for this phone. I would never spend that much but hoping it's not true.
    Yea, the rumors point to this being an extremely well-specked device and thus the price is probably going to be very high. I think it might push the boundaries of what a phone is capable of and what people are prepared to pay for one. Still I hope it will be priced similarly to the note 5..
    AllenRulz likes this.
    05-03-2016 03:29 AM
    Yea, the rumors point to this being an extremely well-specked device and thus the price is probably going to be very high. I think it might push the boundaries of what a phone is capable of and what people are prepared to pay for one. Still I hope it will be priced similarly to the note 5..
    What was the Note 5 priced at when first released?
    05-03-2016 03:34 AM
    699.99-749.00 from carriers at least ATT where I live in DFW, I just went ahead an bought it unlocked the N-920C
    collyesta likes this.
    05-04-2016 02:56 PM
    If the Note 6, has the SD slot, and hopefully a removable battery, which I doubt, I would pay 1K in a New York second..
    monsieurms likes this.
    05-06-2016 01:53 PM
    Samsung Mobile tweeted this 2 days ago (I'm behind in my tweets). There was nothing else, but some replies thought it might have to do with the Note 7. Any ideas?

Posted via the *Note 5*
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Rumors-6095.jpg  
    07-14-2016 09:12 AM