My husband just got his S7Edge today and it's so shiny and bright! I want the Note6 now! ๐Ÿ˜‚
    tlo07, judi341964 and dcooper830 like this.
    03-10-2016 07:18 PM
    I wish I could afford a new shiny device. Working part-time keeps me poor.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-10-2016 07:42 PM
    Yes it will! After playing w the s7 i got for a friend friday, i am ready for samsung to tell me the note6 will have the 3600mah battery and sd card lol.

Waiting sux lol!

My biggest concern is if they will bump the note6 up to a 6 inch screen since they can keep the phone smaller now. I really like 5.7 inch screen, but a 6 wouldnt be a deal breaker if it still fits n my pocket lol

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!
    race4life likes this.
    03-13-2016 12:55 PM
    I still have a Note 4 so I am really ready for something new!
    03-13-2016 01:06 PM
    My note 4 is getting old. The micro USB port is getting worn. It's very hard to charge with a cord now. Time for a replacement.

Posted via My Note 4
    03-13-2016 02:00 PM
    Yeah i can't wait for the leaks!!

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!
    03-16-2016 11:01 PM
    I have the Note 4, have had every Note except for the 5. I think the Note 6 will be my next phone. However, I am curious what LG will do with its big phones. Till then, we wait.

04-11-2016 01:36 PM
    I have the Note 4, have had every Note except for the 5. I think the Note 6 will be my next phone. However, I am curious what LG will do with its big phones. Till then, we wait.

Note 4 is my firsg note, but I will also be interested about the next big nexus. Because I'm a massive fan of the Nexus 6P design, but the size of the bezels puts me off. Also no OIS. Samsung kills it with their bezels.

I also prefer Samsung's because they have capactive buttons, and don't take up screen display with the stupid android playstation buttons. I hate the on screen buttons in stock android. To me it just makes the bezels seem even bigger.
    stmax likes this.
    04-14-2016 01:30 PM
    I still have a Note 4 so I am really ready for something new!
    I have a G-Note 4 as well. I got impatient & picked up an LG V10. I really like the LG but I'll be jumping on the N-6 launch day if it at least brings back removable storage. Without it, I may be an LG or Nexus user. I'll impatiently wait & see
    CehowardNote7 likes this.
    04-15-2016 11:23 PM
    Note 4 is my firsg note, but I will also be interested about the next big nexus. Because I'm a massive fan of the Nexus 6P design, but the size of the bezels puts me off. Also no OIS. Samsung kills it with their bezels.

I also prefer Samsung's because they have capactive buttons, and don't take up screen display with the stupid android playstation buttons. I hate the on screen buttons in stock android. To me it just makes the bezels seem even bigger.
    I truly hope Samsung never moves to on-screen buttons. It's a huge waste of space. But could Samsung be moving towards it? I mean if the Galaxy Note 6 comes with a screen any bigger than the current 5.7", maybe they're going to be making room for the on screen buttons? Idk.

no advertisements here.
    jordyd likes this.
    04-17-2016 07:57 AM
    I just need a Note Edge 2.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...
    04-20-2016 08:41 PM
    My husband just got his S7Edge today and it's so shiny and bright! I want the Note6 now! ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I agree !! Especially now hearing that the Note 7 may be coming out with dual edges hhmm !
    05-28-2016 04:25 PM
    I just need a Note Edge 2.

Its is a shame Samsung didn't try a second generation of the Note Edge.
    06-02-2016 06:59 AM
    Its is a shame Samsung didn't try a second generation of the Note Edge.
    Dropped my damn phone in the river while I was at work 2 months ago. Long story short, I have like 12 green lines running vertically from the top of the screen to the bottom. All on the left hand side thank god.

Completely disassembled the phone, soaked the logic board in rubbing alcohol then scrubbed every piece of it with a toothbrush. Dried it off in the sun for 2 hours and put it all back together. Replaced the battery and the phone still trucks like it's brand new.

With the exception of the green lines on the left side, this is by far the best phone I have ever owned.

06-03-2016 12:25 PM
    Dropped my damn phone in the river while I was at work 2 months ago. Long story short, I have like 12 green lines running vertically from the top of the screen to the bottom. All on the left hand side thank god.

Completely disassembled the phone, soaked the logic board in rubbing alcohol then scrubbed every piece of it with a toothbrush. Dried it off in the sun for 2 hours and put it all back together. Replaced the battery and the phone still trucks like it's brand new.

With the exception of the green lines on the left side, this is by far the best phone I have ever owned.

Seems like you had a lucky escape there then!
    06-03-2016 12:41 PM
    Seems like you had a lucky escape there then!
    I really did lol. It was sitting at the bottom of the river (about 12 feet of water) for like an hour before I was able to get it out. The battery was all bloated but other than that and the green lines, no problems at all.

EDIT- I assumed the phone was toast so I initially started looking online for another. You can't find em online brand new anymore lol.

06-03-2016 08:26 PM
    Yes long hot summer. Living in AZ

06-23-2016 07:25 PM
    I really did lol. It was sitting at the bottom of the river (about 12 feet of water) for like an hour before I was able to get it out. The battery was all bloated but other than that and the green lines, no problems at all.

EDIT- I assumed the phone was toast so I initially started looking online for another. You can't find em online brand new anymore lol.

I have insurance. Have never had to use. But if I were to cancel it most likely wou k do need. I am very careful but there is always that chance

06-23-2016 08:25 PM