Has anyone seen the article of some sort of design where the note6 will be able to be plugged in to a laptop looking device and it will effectively become a laptop?

I read the article the other day on yahoo but cant find it now. The design was actually kinda cool, the phone clipped flat into a docking station above the keys and it ran like a laptop.

I would like to find the article again, and to be honest it would (at least to me) be an awesome concept, because the phone ran everything, there was no additional computer hardware.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!
    04-14-2016 02:47 PM
    Thanks for finding that. It is an interesting concept. I think if the dock had a battery source of its own that would be a good idea.

I really dont see the note6 being too different than the 5, but this (if done right) could open up a lot of possibilities!

04-15-2016 01:38 AM
    This actually seems really cool but wouldn't it be in dire t competition with their own tablet market?

Posted via the Android Central App
    no advertisements here.
    04-17-2016 07:56 AM
    This actually seems really cool but wouldn't it be in dire t competition with their own tablet market?

Posted via the Android Central App
    no advertisements here.
    It would to an extent, but Samsung has never seemed to worry about that lol.

04-17-2016 05:05 PM
    They tried this with another phone and it didn't take off. I thought it was pretty cool, as I only need a small laptop. When my keyboard that attached to a tablet died, I bought a small under $300US laptop.

This might happen, but not sure if just yet.

Posted via the *Note 5*
    04-17-2016 07:05 PM
    That's really an interesting concept.
    04-17-2016 07:06 PM
    When you think that you are carrying around such a powerful computing platform, but it's relegated to the role of "phone" as you tote around your laptop, someone eventually is going to make something like this work. Especially since Google is pushing Android on the desktop - think Pixel C - this is likely to be successful at some point.

If Sammy made this type of solution affordable - like so affordable most of us would be drawn to buy it - it could be very cool.
    I'd sign up for it.
    04-20-2016 08:14 AM
    Would be nice for travel. Use the small laptop/tablet capability on the plane, in vehicle - not driving - or a hotel for a bigger screen experience and the benefits that come along with a keyboard and I'd presume Bluetooth mouse support.
    04-24-2016 08:22 AM