I am so tempting to get the S7 edge international version, unlocked for 630, but the latest leak/rumor about the note 6 is so glory.

I've had note 1-5. Part of me want to try the smaller phone while the other part is telling me I'll miss the note and will kick myself if the note 6 will include a bigger battery and SD card slot.

Uhmmm...what to do?
    04-30-2016 12:40 AM
    Get Both ha
    04-30-2016 10:41 AM
    I am so tempting to get the S7 edge international version, unlocked for 630, but the latest leak/rumor about the note 6 is so glory.

I've had note 1-5. Part of me want to try the smaller phone while the other part is telling me I'll miss the note and will kick myself if the note 6 will include a bigger battery and SD card slot.

Uhmmm...what to do?
    This exactly where I am. Im attracted to the slightly smaller form factor and love everything about it. I'm only worried that the curved screen would look too flashy for me and it would scratch. I don't like cases and screen protectors btw, so there's no way I would out one on.

I've even considered the S7, but not sure if I can go back to a screen that small for me.
    04-30-2016 12:07 PM
    After getting my first ever Note back in 2014 (The Edge) I will never go outside the Note class. I'm not an Spen junkie but when I do use it it's flawless.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...
    verks likes this.
    04-30-2016 02:51 PM
    I tried the edge and sold it after a week. I just prefer the screen size of the note. Waiting for the note 6.

Posted via the Android Central App
    CehowardNote7 likes this.
    04-30-2016 03:52 PM
    I tried the edge and sold it after a week. I just prefer the screen size of the note. Waiting for the note 6.

Is there a noticeable difference in screen size then? I've not seen the S7 Edge yet but in online comparisons the screen looks not much smaller.
    05-01-2016 04:39 AM
    Is there a noticeable difference in screen size then? I've not seen the S7 Edge yet but in online comparisons the screen looks not much smaller.
    Don't think it is to be fair

5.8 to 5.5 just I guess the s pen features is more appealing
    05-02-2016 06:34 AM
    Better to wait. If you've stuck with the note for this long getting the S7 or even the edge could cause you to do what you think you're going to do... Kick yourself. Those phones are great and I really like my wife's S7 but the screen is too small and there's no S pen. The S7 edge on the other hand seems to be the same height but definitely more narrow than the Note series.

I'm a note guy. I would take a Note 3 over an S7 because I love the size so much lol

CehowardNote7 and Jude526 like this.
    05-02-2016 08:52 AM
    Not a big difference but I just couldn't get use to the edge. It made it harder to type on the sides of the keyboard.
    05-02-2016 12:53 PM
    Only way I could keep my S7 edge and note 6 would be to sell my iPhone but doubt I would do that.
    05-02-2016 01:51 PM

Thanks. That's my worry if they bump up the size of the Note 6, then I will have to revert to the S series. I love my Note 4's screen size but it's maxed out for me.
    05-02-2016 06:27 PM

It's not as simple as this.
    Note 5 is noticeably wider.

Attached Thumbnails Tempting to get the s7 edge but want to wait for the Note 6-samsung-galaxy-note-5-s6-edge-plus-hero.jpg  
    05-02-2016 10:33 PM
    Only way I could keep my S7 edge and note 6 would be to sell my iPhone but doubt I would do that.
    05-03-2016 08:58 AM
    Thanks. That's my worry if they bump up the size of the Note 6, then I will have to revert to the S series. I love my Note 4's screen size but it's maxed out for me.
    Even if the phone stays at the same size as it is now? What I mean is, if they increased the screen size of the Note series but kept the phone the same size, it would still be too big for your liking?

05-03-2016 11:05 AM
    Hold out for the note 6 if this is your cup of tea.
    debdroid1a and sqa4life like this.
    05-04-2016 02:27 AM
    Wait for the Note, it's only around 4 months away at this point.
    debdroid1a and sqa4life like this.
    05-04-2016 01:07 PM
    Even if the phone stays at the same size as it is now? What I mean is, if they increased the screen size of the Note series but kept the phone the same size, it would still be too big for your liking?

If the phone stayed at the same size, that would be great. For me, as long as the device doesn't get bigger IMO.

Do you think they'd be able to fit in a bigger screen without increasing the frame?
    05-05-2016 04:51 AM
    If the phone stayed at the same size, that would be great. For me, as long as the device doesn't get bigger IMO.

Do you think they'd be able to fit in a bigger screen without increasing the frame?
    Honestly, who knows. But with technology these days, it seems like they can also do anything. Look at Apple. Weirdly, when they released the first iPhone 6 Plus, it was physically bigger than the Note 4 but the screen was .2" smaller. So although what I just explained worked the other way around, I wouldn't be surprised if Samsung could pull another 10th of an inch out of the Note 5 form factor. I couldn't see 6" happening though. It's a huge bump

05-05-2016 06:27 AM
    IMO, when they come with the Note 6, the screen will be bigger than the N4 and N5, but the size will not.. IMO again, they will just cut down on the borders, and take the screen closer to the edge..Not the curve edge stuff like in the Edge models, but just cut out all the room on the sides and top. Just my opinion.
    05-05-2016 09:00 AM
    Thanks everyone for your inputs. I played with the S7 edge at AT&T store for about 10 minutes. It's fast and beautiful. Couldn't tell the difference from the note 5.
    So, I traded my note 5 with my wife's note 4 and you know why
    Waiting 4 months for the note 6 will kill me slowly.
    05-06-2016 08:46 PM
    I just traded my note 5 in for an S7 Edge and I love it. The main reason was because I was switching from att yo Verizon and they had a buy one get one free promo going so I was able to get one and so was my girlfriend so it worked out well. I don't really miss the size of the note at all. The edge screen is nice as well and I never used the s pen so it's a nice trade off. I don't notice much of a difference from the 5.7" screen on the note to the 5.5" screen on the S7 Edge
    sqa4life likes this.
    05-09-2016 06:04 PM
    The Note is the top of the line. You might not like having less features.

06-23-2016 10:37 PM
    This time I'm holding out for the Note 7. Everytime I upgrade I seem to be out of sync with the Note line. This time I'm both waiting and going to pay a penalty just to get it
    06-26-2016 09:22 PM