Note 7 August 2nd Release Date - CNET

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
The only question thats important- Does it have a removable battery/sd card???

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

don Adams

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Man I felt like this was Christmas. Thanks for the link. And guess it's semi official, Note 7 instead of 6.

Posted via the Android Central App

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Not for nothing but perhaps the mods should change the title of this section as " Note 7 " now rather than it
be Note 6 haaaa ???

What's the point when they couldn't even put a proper image of the N5 on their forum header. It's still a recoloured Note 4 lol.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
The only question thats important- Does it have a removable battery/sd card???

Those questions are of no importance to many. I prefer the faster internal memory and battery charging with wireless pads make replacing a battery a non-issue.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I hope so.. I won (or earned) a free trip to Vegas with my pool team in August.. This release date would be awesome to have the Note while I am there!

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
wireless pads make replacing a battery a non-issue.

Sure, if you're sedentary, I have no desire to drag devices around because of lack of battery power. The replaceable battery in my G4 is a wonderful feature IMO, I wish they had it in the S7 note.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Sure, if you're sedentary, I have no desire to drag devices around because of lack of battery power. The replaceable battery in my G4 is a wonderful feature IMO, I wish they had it in the S7 note.

No need to be sedentary as there are fast charge mobile charging pacs, battery containing phone cases, fast charge vehicle chargers, and wireless chargers in more and more retail businesses. Before wireless charging was available for Samsung phones I carried spare batteries, a real nuisance as far as I was concerned. A pocket full of spare parts. And after wireless charging backs were available for Samsung phones I purchased the the backs and spare batteries. But wireless charging and vehicle chargers removed the need to ever use the pocket full of spare batteries. Batteries sealed in the phone allowed for metal and glass phone construction most folks were asking for, no need to have a spare battery or two for each model phone a person uses as well as separate battery chargers for each battery size. From the fact that the Note 5 is the most popular phone in the US beating out all others including iPhones I would suggest that either most of us are "sedentary" or most of us prefer the advantages of a phone with a sealed battery over a phone with a removable back cover to allow batteries to be swapped out.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm waiting on the Note 7 just as many of y'all.
Having to wait the rest of june and all of July and into August.
Man Please !
The wait is terrible.

I know a lot of folks that were waiting and got a offer to switch over to At&t and they got a free Note 5.
All of them are saying I couldn't resist a free phone.

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Once the Note 6 gets revealed, I will be deciding between that, S7 Edge and S7. Swaying more towards to standard S7 right now.

IPhone 7 might be in the mix too depending on battery.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
No need to be sedentary as there are fast charge mobile charging pacs, battery containing phone cases, fast charge vehicle chargers, and wireless chargers in more and more retail businesses. Before wireless charging was available for Samsung phones I carried spare batteries, a real nuisance as far as I was concerned. A pocket full of spare parts. And after wireless charging backs were available for Samsung phones I purchased the the backs and spare batteries. But wireless charging and vehicle chargers removed the need to ever use the pocket full of spare batteries. Batteries sealed in the phone allowed for metal and glass phone construction most folks were asking for, no need to have a spare battery or two for each model phone a person uses as well as separate battery chargers for each battery size. From the fact that the Note 5 is the most popular phone in the US beating out all others including iPhones I would suggest that either most of us are "sedentary" or most of us prefer the advantages of a phone with a sealed battery over a phone with a removable back cover to allow batteries to be swapped out.

All well and good... Until the battery itself goes bad, or another hardware defect makes charging impossible. Learned that lesson the hard way the first time I tried a non-removable battery style phone.

don Adams

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm waiting on the Note 7 just as many of y'all.
Having to wait the rest of june and all of July and into August.
Man Please !
The wait is terrible.

I know a lot of folks that were waiting and got a offer to switch over to At&t and they got a free Note 5.
All of them are saying I couldn't resist a free phone.

This is why I'm happy Sprint has the Samsung forever plan. I'll be getting the new Note EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Those questions are of no importance to many. I prefer the faster internal memory and battery charging with wireless pads make replacing a battery a non-issue.

Lol I didn't ask you what you prefer. And believe me, a removable battery/sd card is very important to alot of people. The world does not revolve around you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton