07-29-2016 01:11 PM
147 12345 ...
tools
    Sorry but leeco and other Chinese manufacturers still have ir blasters as I have the Letv le2 pro which came out on June 15 the of this year.
    I only use VZW brands.
    07-02-2016 07:59 AM
    I currently use an S6 Edge with a Mophie battery case. It's fantastic. I will definitely upgrade to the Note 7 tho, for the S-pen and larger screen.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-02-2016 01:04 PM
    I can't leave the note...the s pen has spoiled me. I want to try other phones like sony Xperia but I can't live without the s pen. DAMN YOU SAMSUNG FOR MAKING SUCH AN AMAZING PHONE!
    Plus to add, DAMN you other phone manufacturers who won't consider making a phone with a pen! IF another manufacturer made one with a pen, removable battery, SD card slot, notification led, big honking battery, and a great camera with OIS, I'd be Gone from Samsung in a New York minute.
    07-02-2016 09:53 PM
    Plus to add, DAMN you other phone manufacturers who won't consider making a phone with a pen! IF another manufacturer made one with a pen, removable battery, SD card slot, notification led, big honking battery, and a great camera with OIS, I'd be Gone from Samsung in a New York minute.
    I'd be gone in half a new York minute if that was the case. Samsung is moving away from function and making their first priority aesthetics.

Inders99, debdroid1a and 21stNow like this.
    07-03-2016 02:48 PM
    What's the difference between a minute and a new york minute?
    07-03-2016 03:54 PM
    In New York everything is faster paced. Hence New York minute. Faster then the average minute. Just a saying
    JanuarJaguar and Simon_y7 like this.
    07-03-2016 03:55 PM
    One of the big advantages of Android is the diversity of the phones. I enjoy trying something different, rather than just getting the new model of the same phone. So when I upgrade my LG G4 this summer either the Note 7 or Moto Z Force for me....
    07-04-2016 04:58 AM
    If the Note 7 doesn't impress me (so far not), maybe I'll keep my Note 5, get a new case, change the theme and have a new look.

Unless there's another phone that would be better.

Just waiting for official word from Samsung.

Posted via the *Note 5*
    07-12-2016 08:16 AM
    If the Note 7 doesn't impress me (so far not), maybe I'll keep my Note 5, get a new case, change the theme and have a new look.

Unless there's another phone that would be better.

Just waiting for official word from Samsung.

Posted via the *Note 5*
    New accessories usually helps me keep my phone feeling new. Although, my current case has lasted from the beginning and I can't imagine parting with it now. Plainly, I just don't need a new smartphone. I really don't. This phone has been everything I needed, wanted and then some.

07-12-2016 11:24 AM
    What's the difference between a minute and a new york minute?
    A New York minute cost 4 times more than any other minute.
    Aquila and Simon_y7 like this.
    07-12-2016 11:57 AM
    I'd rather just keep my Note 4 and maybe buy a spare on amazon. I have no interest in curved screens or glass backs. I just want my SD card slot back. Fine, make the battery non-removable but PLEASE don't give the new Note a Glass backing.

These productivity devices are turning into fashion devices. That's the way they went with the Note 5 and it failed compared to the Note 4. When Samsungs Note Series goes back to its "getting the job done" roots and quits the "beautiful, elegant" paradigm, I'll gladly buy their products.

I don't understand the glass back when most people slap a case over it anyways and you don't even see the back. Maybe having it glass and breaking means more $$ for Samsung too when people send them in for repairs or buy a new one lol.
    Inders99, Guyinbox and Simon_y7 like this.
    07-12-2016 01:55 PM
    I don't understand the glass back when most people slap a case over it anyways and you don't even see the back. Maybe having it glass and breaking means more $$ for Samsung too when people send them in for repairs or buy a new one lol.
    I prefer the glass backs. I can't really explain why though. But I do like them. I liked the iPhone when it had a glass back too.

07-13-2016 07:54 PM
    For people who actually own them, what's wrong with curved screens? I don't own one, but, to me, S7 Edge looks beautiful. Please explain.
    07-14-2016 07:47 PM
    Non removable battery, same style as the s7 and similar specs.

After the Note 5 disappointment I have high expectations for this phone but we will see if Samsung can deliver.

I think the Opo 3 is a very nice product as is the G 5
    07-14-2016 08:08 PM
    Here's some recent info on specs. Unfortunately, an unremovable battery.

Latest Leak Shows Off Galaxy Note 7's Iris Scanner | Androidheadlines.com
    07-14-2016 08:30 PM
    Here's some recent info on specs. Unfortunately, an unremovable battery.

Latest Leak Shows Off Galaxy Note 7's Iris Scanner | Androidheadlines.com
    A thread has already been started for this.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=5264630
    07-14-2016 08:37 PM
    Yes, but that thread is titled and addresses specifically the scanner when the article also covers other specs.
    07-14-2016 09:31 PM
    I mean, what other phone is offering me any of what I could be possibly getting now?
    07-14-2016 11:38 PM
    For people who actually own them, what's wrong with curved screens? I don't own one, but, to me, S7 Edge looks beautiful. Please explain.
    Check out the S7 Edge forum. I've been reading it to see what it's all about. Still not impressed. But the Note 7 might not be bad. Maybe some other, better phone, will come out after. Any rumors?

Posted via the *Note 5*
    07-15-2016 07:04 AM
    The LG20, the successor to the LG10, is now reported will come out in September. Hopefully, it will retain it's removable battery and SD slot and I will consider it.

07-15-2016 09:42 AM
    The LG20, the successor to the LG10, is now reported will come out in September. Hopefully, it will retain it's removable battery and SD slot and I will consider it.

LG phones are such trash lol. I used to hate selling them because they just don't make quality phones.
    Preach2k likes this.
    07-15-2016 10:26 AM

Hope they also make it a more refined V10 instead of going all-modular, especially since the G5 didn't work out well.

Also, address bootloop issues better, please.
    07-15-2016 01:24 PM
    LG phones are such trash lol. I used to hate selling them because they just don't make quality phones.
    The LG V10 is built like a tank. Stainless steel frame and no glass. I wouldn't call it trash. I would have bought one had it a bigger battery and an amoled screen. It's video camera is better than on any Samsung phone. If LG goes modular with the V20, like it did with the G5, it would be a step backward. Hopefully, they won't make that mistake.

07-15-2016 03:10 PM
    The LG V10 is built like a tank. Stainless steel frame and no glass. I wouldn't call it trash. I would have bought one had it a bigger battery and an amoled screen. It's video camera is better than on any Samsung phone. If LG goes modular with the V20, like it did with the G5, it would be a step backward. Hopefully, they won't make that mistake.

The V10 was a fine device but there were numerous reports of the screen cracking on its own. I personally never seen it but it was on these forums.
    07-15-2016 05:04 PM
    The v10 sis a lot is things right. 64gb base storage, great dac, rugged build materials, removable battery and sd card. However, battery life was horrible, the snap 808 was already outdated when it was released and LG is in dire need of a switch to amoled (not like they don't have a giant display division within the company lol.)

If they can manage to fix these issues I'll definitely take this over the all glass note 7. I'm currently using the s7e, but I worry about how fragile this thing is.
    07-15-2016 07:02 PM
147 12345 ...