TouchWiz UX design appears to be very clean and simple, very nice colors with out very much distractions.. Samsung has never shied away from allowing users to customize the look of their devices and with the new TouchWiz may allow them to use icon packs to add a bit of flair to the system. Take a look at the video and get a glimpse of what the UX might look like on the GNote 7.

Source

Sorry the video is not in English.

Gallery: Samsung's new TouchWiz UX
    Aquila likes this.
    06-28-2016 04:13 PM
    Luckily I speak Italiano. Here's a translation: Samsung has adopted material design or "Flat UI" in a lot of ways plus made the customization even better. It's going to be awesome. Bene...

Not sure why it took him 15 minutes to say it.

This looks like a major improvement and I'm especially excited to see how smooth the transitions are and the quick settings and settings menus look great. Now I am a little surprised to see this beta is running on Marshmallow, but I haven't figured out if they want to launch on Marshmallow or Nerds - there's a good argument for either. I think it's cool they let you sammify the google icons, more consistent UI that way.
    Inders99 and Preach2k like this.
    06-28-2016 06:42 PM
    I'm hoping this comes to the S7 Edge

Posted via the Android Central App
    Aquila likes this.
    06-28-2016 10:43 PM
    Initially, I wasn't a fan of it because there were too many white-colored elements for my liking (remember my dislike for the LG G5's UI for having too much white-colored elements?), but after diving a little deeper and watching the video, I have to change my mind.

I adore the improvements made, especially when it comes to the notification shade. The quick-settings toggles are now smaller and there's now a pull-down gesture to get more settings. There's also more implementation of Google's Material Design guidelines around the UI and that list-view settings page is what I have liked for a long time.

Also, it looks like the theme engine remains, so a dark Material theme should be there, which makes me even happier.

I think we can all stop calling TouchWiz an ugly-duckling, especially with a nice theme.
    06-28-2016 11:47 PM
    I think we can all stop calling TouchWiz an ugly-duckling, especially with a nice theme
    Can? Sure, maybe ... but will we? Nah....

On another note, they might be renaming it from TouchWiz as well.
    06-28-2016 11:48 PM
    Can? Sure, maybe ... but will we? Nah....

On another note, they might be renaming it from TouchWiz as well.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they did. The name "TouchWiz" does make some Android geeks cringe a bit.
    06-28-2016 11:51 PM
    Apparently the new TW is called "Grace"?
    06-29-2016 02:54 PM
    English version of new features
    Aquila likes this.
    07-03-2016 08:17 AM
    Upcoming Note 7 'Grace' UX beta vs TouchWiz on the Galaxy S7

Aquila likes this.
    07-04-2016 01:36 PM