6 inch Note 7 anyone?

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
It might still be pocketable (front) if the overall screen/bezel ratio and form factor remain approximately the same as the Note 5. I'd consider it if not too unwieldy.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I appreciate the humor everyone but let's please try to keep things family friendly.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
6" flat screen would be a very compelling reason to consider giving up my Note 4. I had the Note 2 previously (5.5" screen) and that .2" bump in screen size was a huge factor in jumping to the Note 4. Otherwise, since then it's been a real bummer the last three versions (3, 4, and 5) have all been the same 5.7" screen size. A bigger screen would probably make the phone a bit larger, but shouldn't be by much if they would focus on reducing the top and bottom bezels (instead of putting in a gimmicky iris scanner which needs space on the top bezel). Also a benefit to a slightly larger screen could be a larger battery (ex. at least 4000mAh). Make it user-replaceable and we're talking my ultimate dream device! :)
I think it's safe to say it won't have a removable battery at this point.

john_ath

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I hope to see a 6inch amoled display in note7..!!! Note series need big screens!
But from the other hand, I believe this is not going to happen, samsung will stick to a 5.7 or max 5.8inch screen .😣

Posted via my Note5 N920c White Pearl

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2