First and foremost, I hope everyone is having a very pleasant day and that all is well. My question is just to get a bit of clarification from you all regarding when the Note 7 will be available. I see there are rumors regarding the launch event for August 2nd, but does that mean it be available the 2nd or some undisclosed sometime after? While I've been the owner of a Note 4 and 5, I've never been privy to how Samsung released their phones. In the past, the insight I got was from working for Sprint. I knew when the device would drop, and have my hands on the device early. Now, I'm in the dark again. Any insight is helpful, and thank you ahead of time.

Sincerely,

Someone who is ready to get rid of their Note 5 lol.
    07-07-2016 03:10 PM
    Well.. no one knows the actual launch date for sure, Samsung has just hinted that it will be 8/2.

Now, they won't be in stores or shipped that day, but I suspect that they'll be generally available a week or two later.
    cinnamin and Preach2k like this.
    07-07-2016 03:27 PM
    August 2 I believe is the unveiling of the Note 7. I suspect the phone will go on sale a couple of weeks following.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-07-2016 05:42 PM
    Last year was good, because they announced it on a Monday or tuesday i believe and it was in stores for sale that Friday. Unless i am mistaken.

Im a firm believer in getting the phone out for sale very soon after the release while its still "exciting".

07-08-2016 06:51 PM
    Last year was good, because they announced it on a Monday or tuesday i believe and it was in stores for sale that Friday. Unless i am mistaken.

Im a firm believer in getting the phone out for sale very soon after the release while its still "exciting".

It was that quick last year. Thanks for reminding me. I was so busy with the launch, working for Sprint, the time didn't really process to me until you pointed that out!
    07-12-2016 03:00 PM
    Well.. no one knows the actual launch date for sure, Samsung has just hinted that it will be 8/2.

Now, they won't be in stores or shipped that day, but I suspect that they'll be generally available a week or two later.
    Two weeks would be a long stretch. I hope no more than a week. Mainly I just need a battery upgrade, hence the partial impatience LOL. My Note 5 loses charge super quick (I can lose 20 percent in less than an hour).
    07-12-2016 03:02 PM
    I am wondering if Samsung will offer a promotion for the Note 7?.

07-12-2016 03:09 PM

That would be nice. I think I'm going to trade in my Note 5, so I won't be too worried about the price either way.
    07-12-2016 05:11 PM

Yes, new remodeled Gear VR to work with the Note 7.
    07-13-2016 09:52 AM
    Yes, new remodeled Gear VR to work with the Note 7.
    Hopefully it's for free like it was with the other S7 line. What do you think?
    07-13-2016 10:31 AM
    Two weeks would be a long stretch. I hope no more than a week. Mainly I just need a battery upgrade, hence the partial impatience LOL. My Note 5 loses charge super quick (I can lose 20 percent in less than an hour).
    20% in an hour is some.... This is exactly why batteries should not be sealed. Get a bad battery, replace the battery instead of the entire damn phone.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...
    07-14-2016 07:54 AM
    New report just this morning is saying that the note 7 will be released on day 1 so August 2 wow good job samsung I can't wait

07-14-2016 09:33 AM
    20% in an hour is some bullish. This is exactly why batteries should not be sealed. Get a bad battery, replace the battery instead of the entire damn phone.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...
    LoL. I've seen you on here, and it's always when you're pretty vocal about this particular feature. I wasn't here for a sealed battery either when I was coming from my Note 4 (The greatest Sammy in history), but then I moved to the Note 5. Honestly, it wasn't a bad move because of the battery, but for the lack of storage. This battery issue is rather recent. And of they optimize the Note 7 like the Note 4...it won't matter. And that's because I never replaced the battery in that one. All to say, don't knock it so easily, it's not that bad lol
    07-14-2016 10:05 AM
    New report just this morning is saying that the note 7 will be released on day 1 so August 2 wow good job samsung I can't wait

Oh really?! Where is this report from because now I'm excited.
    07-14-2016 10:06 AM
    Oh really?! Where is this report from because now I'm excited.
    I think I saw it on sammobile.com
    07-17-2016 06:27 PM