What colour will you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Got sick of the Silver/Chrome S7 edge after several weeks and purchased the Black. This is going to be a tough decision as that Silver/Chrome still appeals to me. :p

So, it's a toss up between the Silver or Black. The Blue, not for me.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I am always drawn to the newer colors. Black looks amazing and titanium looks great as well. BUt that blue coral just stands out soo much for me.

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I want the Blue Coral. However, I have a feeling that if Samsung sells it U.S. unlocked, only one color will be offered -- and it won't be that one.

Ev C

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Blue coral I will be getting a skin for the back but want something other than dark on the front and something that differentiates the device from the S7 edge

Posted via the Android Central App

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
If I upgrade from the gorgeous Note 4 it's going to be black with a black debrand skin to cover the in your face Samsung logo

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
ALL my phones have been black until my Note 5 - I ordered a 64 GB White one. I thought I was being weird but that's the only color my AT&T Store had 64GB in at the time I purchased. Now I love it - so I guess it would have to be Silver since there is no white on the Note 7. :cool:

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, VZW doesn't get all the colors. They normally go with black or white and sometimes just black. I can't recall a time they had another color other than the Rose Gold trim on the white a couple or so years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.