08-05-2016 04:23 PM
184 ... 34567 ...
tools
    http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...psnqq1cpww.jpg
    64 or 128gb plus 128gb Micro SD card AT&T.
    As much as i think the silver looks good, black is the only way to go. Almost looks stealth black.

If only it was flat black like those iPhone 7 "leaks".
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    07-30-2016 04:31 PM
    As much as i think the silver looks good, black is the only way to go. Almost looks stealth black.

The sides are looking flat black.
    07-30-2016 05:35 PM
    The sides are looking flat black.
    Yeah I saw that. Hope it looks good in person. I wish more phone companies asked what colors people liked. This coral blue looks bad to me. Probably more of a feminine color.
    07-30-2016 06:55 PM
    Yeah I saw that. Hope it looks good in person. I wish more phone companies asked what colors people liked. This coral blue looks bad to me. Probably more of a feminine color.
    How is it a feminine color?
    07-30-2016 06:56 PM
    How is it a feminine color?
    It's a light blue with apparently rose gold trim. It's probably a choice to appeal to a more feminine crowd instead of the dark blue. But just my opinion.
    07-30-2016 07:10 PM
    It's a light blue with apparently rose gold trim. It's probably a choice to appeal to a more feminine crowd instead of the dark blue. But just my opinion.
    Not sure where you are coming from.
    07-30-2016 07:27 PM
    Not sure where you are coming from.
    Not sure what you are stating. I'm just saying it is a feminine color choice because of the light blue with rose gold trim. If you like it then that's fine. Just seems like a feminine color, where as black, silver, and gold are more neutral.
    07-30-2016 07:35 PM
    Unisex colors is what I think because since I'm female, I like red, blue, silver, black, dark purple, dark pink,gold.
    07-30-2016 08:32 PM
    Unisex colors is what I think because since I'm female, I like red, blue, silver, black, dark purple, dark pink,gold.
    Depends which blue. Seems a little too light blue and the trim is what makes me think Samsung chose it to appeal to a more feminine audience. Could definitely be wrong though.

Pink shirts yes, but pink phones...kinda stretching it.
    07-30-2016 08:35 PM
    Depends which blue. Seems a little too light blue and the trim is what makes me think Samsung chose it to appeal to a more feminine audience. Could definitely be wrong though.

Pink shirts yes, but pink phones...kinda stretching it.
    North Carolina's school colors are light blue, and that's hardly feminine...
    07-30-2016 08:43 PM
    North Carolina's school colors are light blue, and that's hardly feminine...
    We are talking about phones not team colors. Would you say pink is a more feminine color? But with clothing it doesn't matter as much but with a phone or computer it would. That's why you will always see a black/silver/gold colors. Those are universal colors, and then there are other color options that can be for a certain audience. For example the rose gold Mac. Wether it attracts which audience it's going to be determine by opinion.

It's all opinion based. To me it seems like a feminine color choice. If you don't think so, then you have your answer.
    07-30-2016 09:03 PM
    We are talking about phones not team colors. Would you say pink is a more feminine color? But with clothing it doesn't matter as much but with a phone or computer it would. That's why you will always see a black/silver/gold colors. Those are universal colors, and then there are other color options that can be for a certain audience. For example the rose gold Mac. Wether it attracts which audience it's going to be determine by opinion.

It's all opinion based. To me it seems like a feminine color choice. If you don't think so, then you have your answer.
    I think the prominence of Gold/Silver/Black/White is simply because of efficiency/cost, not due to any universal recognition of them. If Apple or Samsung made Dark Green, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Electric Yellow, etc, as a common color in their lineup, people would buy it.
    07-30-2016 09:13 PM
    I think the prominence of Gold/Silver/Black/White is simply because of efficiency/cost, not due to any universal recognition of them. If Apple or Samsung made Dark Green, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Electric Yellow, etc, as a common color in their lineup, people would buy it.

There is an audience for every color... But will every color sell the same and since the cost of color varies, testing is done to see not only which color will end up more bought but if the other colors are worth the price variance.

Silver also ended up as an iconic color and cases would be sold in other colors for people wanting it to be the color of their choice. But silver is neither masculine or feminine, meaning both genders will buy. Same can be said with black and white. You can say other colors as well but common colors, even for cars, will always be black and white.

BTW, apple has used a variety of colors back then, but since they stopped, my guess is that they didn't end up selling well.

But again, the pink and light blue phone seems more likely to appeal to a feminine audience. Does it make it a female color option? No.

the pic above makes doesnt help either.
    07-30-2016 09:22 PM
    Calling colors feminine or masculine is quite shortsighted....but anyways, that's another debate.
    anon(52425) likes this.
    07-30-2016 09:49 PM
    Calling colors feminine or masculine is quite shortsighted....but anyways, that's another debate.
    Nothing shortsighted, this is an opinion. There is research that goes into this though, so don't think this is me just saying only girls should go for pink.
    07-30-2016 09:56 PM
    Nothing shortsighted, this is an opinion. There is research that goes into this though, so don't think this is me just saying only girls should go for pink.
    I'll leave Pink for the color of my undies.

I'm getting me a Silver Titanium 7
    DasWindows and Dr Claw like this.
    07-30-2016 10:04 PM

Not sure why that first part made me laugh so hard lol

Siver looks hot with this case

https://www.amazon.com/Spigen%C2%AE-...cUvbUpU5290949
    07-30-2016 10:20 PM
    That is a nice looking case. Bet it would look nice on the black one too
    07-30-2016 11:23 PM

You'll like it. People said I'd get tired of my silver S7e, and I haven't. This thing is gorgeous. I'll get a black Note if I end up getting it though because I'll be the S7e too.
    07-31-2016 06:18 AM

On the thread where someone said they have used the phone for 2 hours in this forum they said it was definitely a flat black.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-31-2016 08:28 AM
    I'm so sad NO white?!!!!!
    07-31-2016 08:55 AM
    On the thread where someone said they have used the phone for 2 hours in this forum they said it was definitely a flat black.

I don't belive he had the proper best buy clearance to tell us that info. So it's probably a lie.

I'm so sad NO white?!!!!!
    The silver looks very close to white...If that helps at all.
    njshoremom4gurlz likes this.
    07-31-2016 09:06 AM
    I don't belive he had the proper best buy clearance to tell us that info. So it's probably a lie.
    Ah. Looks like he got me.

07-31-2016 09:43 AM
    Hmm, hope this is not right about blue not available at launch.

http://www.talkandroid.com/299070-ex...-talk-android/
    07-31-2016 06:45 PM
    That article is a few days old, the Droid Life article says it will.
    07-31-2016 07:42 PM
184 ... 34567 ...