What colour will you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I figure ill grab a silver titanium but will eventually slap a skin in it to provide a little bit more grip since i dont use a case with my phones.

I also remember vividly how insane i was becoming with the fingerprints on my S6 Edge+ ...... with a skin it'll kill 2 birds with one stone for me. Better grip and no prints yay

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
It would be a toss up for me which color to get I like the blue but I also have the blue note 5 now lol. And I like the way the silver looks everytime I see someone with the silver s7's I think it looks rly nice. This is going to be a tough decision lol

Jagadalic

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
The coral blue looks awesome so I'm leaning towards that unless it doesn't look as good as the pictures have shown.

Posted via the Android Central App

john_ath

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
There will be a major fail if they don't have a White pearl color!
It's the only color that you don't see the fingerprints in the glass back of the phone!.in all other colors the fingerprints become much annoying.
I used to have a white pearl note5..after I bought a silver titanium but after 3months I sold it and return to a fancy white one!

Black onyx is not for me! too much black.

Silver also don't.. because I had it in the note5.
Blue coral seems to be nice but I have to see the phone first in real life.

So, white pearl & blue coral for me...otherwise I will stick to my fabulous Note 5 !

Posted via my Note5 N920c White Pearl

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I would get the blue coral if it came to Verizon, which it probably won't

Agree with this. I would love something crazy like blue (instead of white and black) but most carriers don't get these colors .. Or if they do it is way later after the release date.

dcooper830

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I want the blue one!! But I won't be surprised if it's not available... so, in that case, I'll get the silver.

I'm tired of black phones.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Have had black most of my phones except the S3 which was white. If I get this I'll go blue or silver.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Looking into a mirror all day long gets real old fast. Had the Silver/Chrome S7 Edge and got sick of it after several weeks, sold it and got the Black Onyx., Much Better.
I still love my chrome S7 edge. It looks amazing. If I get a Note 7, not sure if I will because the rumored specs seem like it'll be an equal to my current phone, I'll get the black. So that way I can switch between the two. Silver some days and black the others.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I'll go with black. If blue is darker than that's my first pick.

I don't like how other colors frame stand out while I'm watching video at night.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Looking into a mirror all day long gets real old fast. Had the Silver/Chrome S7 Edge and got sick of it after several weeks, sold it and got the Black Onyx., Much Better.

I hear ya, but I'm tired of black devices. Too bad it's not like a gunmetal - like the HTC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.