What colour will you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm really hoping the Coral Blue will be available in the US. I will be sad if it isn't.

Or if they do something dumb by making it "carrier exclusive". That's one of the things that annoyed me about the V10. They had some cool color options, but you could only get them at AT&T (Bloatware Central).

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Or if they do something dumb by making it "carrier exclusive". That's one of the things that annoyed me about the V10. They had some cool color options, but you could only get them at AT&T (Bloatware Central).

I said something about this same thing in a different post. Saying I can almost guarantee that the blue won't be available in the U.S. or if so only available for AT&T. Some guy didn't believe me. Now I'm convinced that we still don't have a chance for the blue N7, only black, gold or silver will be available. So sad.

Posted via the Android Central App

SammyOnMyMind

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site

That's what ruined it for me sadly

Oh, wow.... I wanted to pick up one in this color.... I don't care for standard business colors, but I don't want any phone with pink or "rose gold" either.

I wish Sammy would make the cranberry red color that the BlackJack II was released in PERMANENT!

forums_d

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
I've always had white phone up until the note 5 as they only had black colour option but I think the blue I love the rose gold colour on the metal sides I just hope they have it were I am please

jackwins

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Last week I was dead set on black, now i'm really liking that blue with gold frame. DAMN!!! Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I wish Sammy would make the cranberry red color that the BlackJack II was released in PERMANENT!

I've been CRAVING a red phone for the longest time... The last time I saw a red phone was in 2007 when I had a Samsung slide phone... Not sure if it's the same one you mentioned.

SammyOnMyMind

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
I've been CRAVING a red phone for the longest time... The last time I saw a red phone was in 2007 when I had a Samsung slide phone... Not sure if it's the same one you mentioned.

The BlackJack phones were made in the same mold as the Palm Treo phones. They had the keyboard on the phone and a small screen; no slider function.

Samsung-BlackJack-II.jpg

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
The first leaks told us there would be black, blue, and silver; the latest leaks tell us there will be gold, blue, silver. IF there is black, that would be my first choice. If no black, then silver. I don't like blue with pink (rose gold) trim.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I'll decide when I hear what colors are available on T-mobile. Blue looks nice though

longy003

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
I currently have the Silver Note 5 - my only comment on this is that with a protector film on the back, once that has some scratches/marks on it they are really pronounced and visible. But the Silver looks very premium.
Regarding the Note 7 - I am unsure, i think the Black looks very sophisticated, but the Silver may still win me over

Status
Not open for further replies.