What colour will you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Why do you say that?

Because as the past has shown, the US doesn't get the "nicer" colors. With the S5, Samsung showed a sick looking electric blue. We never saw it and people starting importing the OEM back covers. The S7 has a rose gold that we don't get. Typically we get the basics, a silver, black and gold. I'll be very surprised if the blue is offered up here in the US.

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Same here I said I wanted Blue but now I'm leaning more towards silver or black my friends who have the s7 in black look pretty nice. Going to be a touch decision lol

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Because as the past has shown, the US doesn't get the "nicer" colors. With the S5, Samsung showed a sick looking electric blue. We never saw it and people starting importing the OEM back covers. The S7 has a rose gold that we don't get. Typically we get the basics, a silver, black and gold. I'll be very surprised if the blue is offered up here in the US.

Well, if Samsung really wants to go toe to toe with Apple, they need to offer more colors at launch.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, if Samsung really wants to go toe to toe with Apple, they need to offer more colors at launch.

I wouldn't say so. Samsung just posted a huge turnout than to the S7 and they didn't have the fancy colors.

Sadly the US gets left out when it comes to the crazy/cooler colors.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't say so. Samsung just posted a huge turnout than to the S7 and they didn't have the fancy colors.

Sadly the US gets left out when it comes to the crazy/cooler colors.

Yes, but I'm sure those sales figures would be even more astronomical if they had a few more colors available at launch.

It's materialistic, sure, but it's nice to have options.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I usually get black phones. I do have a white S3. Would like to switch it up this time. But with no blue on the horizon my choices are slim. Maybe silver this time around.

Posted via the Android Central App

angiebugg

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Sad that there is no gold. I have an S7 in gold and I love the color....so maybe the silver. I don't like any of them. The stores couldn't even keep the gold ones in stock, not sure why they didn't do gold....maybe just for the S8....

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
A couple of outlets are reporting today that the "blue" color will be the main color this year so its very likely everyone will see the blue.

My only concern is the Pink Gold trim around it.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
A couple of outlets are reporting today that the "blue" color will be the main color this year so its very likely everyone will see the blue.

My only concern is the Pink Gold trim around it.
Yeah, I also read today that the coral will be the flagship color. I hope this is the case because I want the coral on day one, even with the rose gold that my case will more than likely cover

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Blue. Praying Verizon has the blue, but PROB NOT. They will prob only carry black, gold and silver... if thats the case prob black...

john_ath

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Concerning colors..: Black and Silver will be the prime colors, Blue Coral will be available later to some markets globally (not all), same for the Gold.
Concerning White Pearl: it will be a major mistake if Samsung will not produce it.
We must not forget that white pearl is the only color which covers the filthy fingerprints on the glass back.

Posted via my Note5 N920c White Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital