What colour will you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Unisex colors is what I think because since I'm female, I like red, blue, silver, black, dark purple, dark pink,gold.

Depends which blue. Seems a little too light blue and the trim is what makes me think Samsung chose it to appeal to a more feminine audience. Could definitely be wrong though.

Pink shirts yes, but pink phones...kinda stretching it.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Depends which blue. Seems a little too light blue and the trim is what makes me think Samsung chose it to appeal to a more feminine audience. Could definitely be wrong though.

Pink shirts yes, but pink phones...kinda stretching it.

North Carolina's school colors are light blue, and that's hardly feminine...

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
North Carolina's school colors are light blue, and that's hardly feminine...

We are talking about phones not team colors. Would you say pink is a more feminine color? But with clothing it doesn't matter as much but with a phone or computer it would. That's why you will always see a black/silver/gold colors. Those are universal colors, and then there are other color options that can be for a certain audience. For example the rose gold Mac. Wether it attracts which audience it's going to be determine by opinion.

It's all opinion based. To me it seems like a feminine color choice. If you don't think so, then you have your answer.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
We are talking about phones not team colors. Would you say pink is a more feminine color? But with clothing it doesn't matter as much but with a phone or computer it would. That's why you will always see a black/silver/gold colors. Those are universal colors, and then there are other color options that can be for a certain audience. For example the rose gold Mac. Wether it attracts which audience it's going to be determine by opinion.

It's all opinion based. To me it seems like a feminine color choice. If you don't think so, then you have your answer.

I think the prominence of Gold/Silver/Black/White is simply because of efficiency/cost, not due to any universal recognition of them. If Apple or Samsung made Dark Green, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Electric Yellow, etc, as a common color in their lineup, people would buy it.

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
I think the prominence of Gold/Silver/Black/White is simply because of efficiency/cost, not due to any universal recognition of them. If Apple or Samsung made Dark Green, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Electric Yellow, etc, as a common color in their lineup, people would buy it.

There is an audience for every color... But will every color sell the same and since the cost of color varies, testing is done to see not only which color will end up more bought but if the other colors are worth the price variance.

Silver also ended up as an iconic color and cases would be sold in other colors for people wanting it to be the color of their choice. But silver is neither masculine or feminine, meaning both genders will buy. Same can be said with black and white. You can say other colors as well but common colors, even for cars, will always be black and white.

BTW, apple has used a variety of colors back then, but since they stopped, my guess is that they didn't end up selling well.

But again, the pink and light blue phone seems more likely to appeal to a feminine audience. Does it make it a female color option? No.

20160716_170938_756.jpg

the pic above makes doesnt help either.

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
As much as i think the silver looks good, black is the only way to go. Almost looks stealth black.

If only it was flat black like those iPhone 7 "leaks".

On the thread where someone said they have used the phone for 2 hours in this forum they said it was definitely a flat black.

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae