Alleged Images Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 7

SZQnl

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Except people do buy Note devices for the pen and S-pen software.

Posted via the Android Central App

Eww. Unless you need an Spen you might as well stay with the S7 edge or buy the S7 edge for cheaper then.

Yes, agreed. The S-Pen and the s/w functionality Samsung added to make use of it are the main reasons to get this. For me, I prefer "smaller" phones, around 5.2". Larger phones give better exerience when watching videos and web browsing but I always gave more weight to comfortable single-handed use.

My girlfriend has always had a Note since the first gen and I have always been impressed/jealous when she starts doodling, taking notes, annotating images and Google maps screenshots, and that's just scratching the surface. I've seen a video on Youtube where a user shows all the other functionality such as drawing charts etc. It's mind blowing... at least for me :)

So this time I'm going to try the Note 7 (coming from LG G2). Mainly because I'm learning Japanese language (casually, kind of a hobby) and would like to practice writing Kanji and also looking up meaning of unknown characters I come across. It's close to impossible with a finger.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I use my Note 4 for business. To get electronic signatures on reports and for credit card signatures. The pen great for taking notes and editing.

SZQnl

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Hmmm... I'm quite liking this based on those images. Although the curve is still very reflective it doesn't seem nearly as bad as the S7E. Almost seems like it is the "2.5D" that is popular now. Also seems to be a wider display ratio which is nice.

No images of the rear though. What are the chances that this won't have a glass back...

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I always get black. I thought about getting the silver S7 edge but I knew I would grow tired of the color quickly. So for me it's a no-brainer. I'll get black if I end up deciding to get the Note 7.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
LOL. It happens. I'm holding judgement until I see the phone in full form and motion. Either way, I have to let this phone of mine go, so I'm sort of trapped lol

I'm holding out judgement also, hoping they have a regular version in top secret hiding LOL. Just kind of bummed that the first time I'm interested in getting a Note they're only offering an edge version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair