Alleged Images Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 7

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Wow I'm think I'm sold. The curves look small enough to not make much impact and difference.

I was originally worried about the curves but I'm now not.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
What's there to get? It's something different from the zillion other flat panels every other phone in existence already has.

Other than that, it gives a rolling text effect and a slight 3D effect during video.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
What's there to get? It's something different from the zillion other flat panels every other phone in existence already has.

Other than that, it gives a rolling text effect and a slight 3D effect during video.

Exactly. Its a styling choice not a productive one.

SZQnl

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Does seem less curvy than the S7E but I still don't get the point. Minimal extra functionality and results in higher cost, difficult to hold without covering some of the screen, accidental touches, can't see much of the edge part of the screen anyway due to the way it catches reflections.

Question (for owners of S7E), is the screen 16:9 exactly or is there some extra width due to the curves? Just wondering if watching widescreen videos at native aspect ratio fullscreen causes the video to be displayed on the curve portion? Would it be difficult to see the top and bottom (watching in landscape)?

Last edited:

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Where does this not as much screen thing come from? Images fill the entire 5'5 screen on the s7 Edge, even the curves.

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Yes video does show on the edge part of the display but I don't think it makes it hard to watch things but you will notice it at first.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Another leaked picture. I do not knowif this was posted or not.

6420095d765f66619addf4da60cdda8f.jpg

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
It will depend for me. I want to get it for sure but it will come down to if it accepts a SD card for sure and other enhancements software wise. Hopefully they don't disappoint.