Alleged Images Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 7

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
There are other flat Samsung phones out there , if you don't have to always have the latest. There is the Note 5 and the regular S7.

Posted via the Android Central App

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
There are other flat Samsung phones out there , if you don't have to always have the latest. There is the Note 5 and the regular S7.

Yes, this is true, although I'd pass on the Note 5 because of the lack of SD and swappable battery. S7 regular is in the mix but as a business owner I was looking into the utilitarian functionality of the Note 7.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Ah, okay. I don't understand why there is not a flat version. I can only hope the curves are more refined on the Note version.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Ah, okay. I don't understand why there is not a flat version. I can only hope the curves are more refined on the Note version.

If no flat screen we will have the same problems once again with not having any good tempered glass or screen protectors just like with the S7 I'm stuck using the crappy built in screen protectors on my cases because of it.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
If no flat screen we will have the same problems once again with not having any good tempered glass or screen protectors just like with the S7 I'm stuck using the crappy built in screen protectors on my cases because of it.

I hope not. I would hope with the Note 7 being the lone fall flagship, there will be more specialized asessories available.

I was able to find a great protector for my s6 edge plus. But the S7 Edge was a non starter.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I hope not. I would hope with the Note 7 being the lone fall flagship, there will be more specialized asessories available.

I was able to find a great protector for my s6 edge plus. But the S7 Edge was a non starter.

Really? What brand? I've heard nothing but complaints about curved screen protectors since being on this board lol. And from the pics, it seems like the curves are super refined on this phone.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Really? What brand? I've heard nothing but complaints about curved screen protectors since being on this board lol. And from the pics, it seems like the curves are super refined on this phone.

The Zagg glass worked great on my s6 edge plus, as did the Tech Film. Neither worked on the S7 Edge.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I am warming up to the curves on the s7 edge i just bought. I would still rather have a flat note, but if the flat one does exist and is a "lite" version ill go the curves. When i buy a note its because i do use the s pen, and i expect the phone to perform on par w the money im spending on it lol

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I prefer curve also. It's chic, and I love the effect it gives.

Same.

I initially disliked the S6 Edge because it was awkward to hold and I didn't like the reflections the curve creates. Over time, however, I've gradually gotten in love with the curved screen and actually really like the almost bezel-free effect and general look of it. The S7e helped with my initial ergonomics issue thanks to its increased thickness and curved back.

The Note7 looks to be thicker as well, while using a curved back (albeit slightly less so compared to the Note5). Should be nicer to hold.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Wow I'm think I'm sold. The curves look small enough to not make much impact and difference.

I was originally worried about the curves but I'm now not.
Nope. Just makes screen break easier and impossible to use a glass screen protector and a case over it.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Nope. Just makes screen break easier and impossible to use a glass screen protector and a case over it.
The first thing I do when I get my phones is put on a screen protector out of the box. Then my case. The glass screen protectors never work with a Spigen Neo Hybrid or Verus cases. Always get pushed up when you put on the case. The glass protector does work with the S-view or wallet cases.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
The first thing I do when I get my phones is put on a screen protector out of the box. Then my case. The glass screen protectors never work with a Spigen Neo Hybrid or Verus cases. Always get pushed up when you put on the case. The glass protector does work with the S-view or wallet cases.
I like to use glass and case. I especially wish to in a fragile setup like s7e