Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I'm seeing many Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases on amazon (although most of them note that they will be in stock only in the beginning of august). Its a bit surprising to see so many cases out so early.

for now I'm going to go for the Spigen Rugged Armor Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Case. I have used this case on several other devices and It was good.

Also found it on ebay: Spigen Ruggen Armor Case

61vFstT5KQL._SL300_.jpg

What case are you planning to get?

Last edited:

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Spigen Neo Hybrid! I used them on all of my phones and my families phones which consist of Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Galaxy S5, And Galaxy Note 4. After drops down stairs on wood floors and concrete not one cracked screen or pone damage on any of them.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't like bulky cases. That is why I do not use Otterbox Cases. I love the slime look of these cases.
These are for the 7 Edge*
The Case will be similar to this:
s7_edge_nh_title_gunmetal_grande.jpg

Or This Verus:
4.steel_silver_eb547c87-b7fb-4726-9b4c-45c7f123e1b9_grande.jpg

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
UAG has always been one of my favorites for any phone, it offers great protection in a nice looking, slim design.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm so super effin scared of these edges breaking. LOL

I mean it can happen -- just like any screen if you drop and it hits the right spot it very well could break. I dropped mine very hard within the Spigen case (enough to literally take a chunk out of my hand and have to go to the doctors) and it was fine... but ... I have heard those who have dropped from just standard height and it break. It always depends on the angle.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
No -- I just had the S7 Edge (just sold it this morning on Swappa). I had no issue with my Spigen case on the S7 Edge.

What phone are you using in the meantime?

I'm going to sell a regular S7 and S7 edge to get the Note 7. The longer I wait, the less they are worth. :-\

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I mean it can happen -- just like any screen if you drop and it hits the right spot it very well could break. I dropped mine very hard within the Spigen case (enough to literally take a chunk out of my hand and have to go to the doctors) and it was fine... but ... I have heard those who have dropped from just standard height and it break. It always depends on the angle.

How did you.....wait......I just tried to imagine that and it sounded super painful. Glad you're okay!

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm so super effin scared of these edges breaking. LOL

This is one concern of mine. I work construction so stuff happens...I'm also not nice to my phones, after a year they look like they've been through a war. At a certain point I stop replacing screen protectors and just read through the spider webs of cracks. I wouldn't get $10 for one of my phones after a year...they're nothing I really have any attachment to, they're just a tool for me.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc