Korean Carrier listing confirms 64GB base variant for the Galaxy Note 7!

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
note-7-64gb.jpg

Latest rumor suggested the Galaxy Note 7′s base variant will come with 64GB of onboard storage, above is an image that seems to support that rumor, at least for the Korean market. This might only be for the Korean Telecom version which is listed with 64GB storage in the image so it is possible that U.S carriers could still release a 32GB model, but I am hoping the the U.S. carriers would follow suit and have a Note 7 base variant with 64GB built-in. With the price of this phone being close to $1000 we shouldn't expect anything less on a device.

If the Note 7 comes with supports for both regular MicroSD cards and Samsung’s new UFS cards, that will just add to the awesomeness of this phone!!!

Source

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Manufacturer: samseong jeonja (ju), aka. Samsung Electronics Co., LTD. Kind of interesting that the ones that start with KSZ are made by a third party. Doesn't say who.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Latest rumor suggested the Galaxy Note 7′s base variant will come with 64GB of onboard storage, above is an image that seems to support that rumor, at least for the Korean market. This might only be for the Korean Telecom version which is listed with 64GB storage in the image so it is possible that U.S carriers could still release a 32GB model, but I am hoping the the U.S. carriers would follow suit and have a Note 7 base variant with 64GB built-in. With the price of this phone being close to $1000 we shouldn't expect anything less on a device.

If the Note 7 comes with supports for both regular MicroSD cards and Samsung’s new UFS cards, that will just add to the awesomeness of this phone!!!

Source

Are they upping the price close to a grand now? before some were suggest 850. Really that is too insane $1000 for base model. Why not have a 32gb and just add a SD if need be? Many never even use near 64gb. I would buy a S7 edge then and still have bigger screen and battery minus the spen then.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Are they upping the price close to a grand now? before some were suggest 850. Really that is too insane $1000 for base model. Why not have a 32gb and just add a SD if need be? Many never even use near 64gb. I would buy a S7 edge then and still have bigger screen and battery minus the spen then.
Ehh, an increase in the base amount of storage doesn't usually equate to an increase in price.

64GB NAND modules aren't all that pricey these days, especially since Samsung is already mass-producing a 256GB cluster of NAND modules.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I prefer internal memory for security and speed. I hope 64 gb is base model. I also hope Sammy doesn't use too much of it.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Some reports say the The Note 7 will be $900 or more in the US to buy it out right.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Some reports say the The Note 7 will be $900 or more in the US to buy it out right.

I've read it is expected to be $50 more than the S7 Edge.

One thing I will say is I don't see a lot of people carrying the Note 5 around like previous models of the Note. I see a lot more S7s, S7 and S6 and S7 edges. IF prices went over 900 and approaching 1 grand it's too bad Apple doesn't make Iphone with Android option. If they did and have like like a Iphone 7 plus I'd be jumping all over it.

When does the V20 supposed to come out? The V10 was build tough as nails. V20 I would think would be LG super premium phone compared to the Note.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'd pit it at $849.99 or $899.99.

If it's $900 I might wait a month or two and see if the providers lower the price of it. Especially if sales are low on this thing.
Will see see a reduction on the S7 Edge possibly or a S7 Edge plus come out? An updated edge? If not I might hold off and see what the V20 offers. Plus better cases are coming out for the Edge now such as Otterbox Defender, and on Amazon they have Defender clones and similar cases too now.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
If it's $900 I might wait a month or two and see if the providers lower the price of it. Especially if sales are low on this thing.
Will see see a reduction on the S7 Edge possibly or a S7 Edge plus come out? An updated edge? If not I might hold off and see what the V20 offers. Plus better cases are coming out for the Edge now such as Otterbox Defender, and on Amazon they have Defender clones and similar cases too now.
There may be a slightly reduction in prices for the S7 and S7 edge when the Note7 is released, since the Note is usually positioned as the very best Samsung flagship you can get in a particular year.

Wouldn't hold your breath, though. The Note7 is going to be one pricey device. I can certainly guarantee that.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I believe that it will be $949.00 plus tax = Over a G-Note. :-\

Just wish they would also release a 128GB or 256GB of internal storage. I'm sure the price would be might high but it's only money. :p

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I believe that it will be $949.00 plus tax = Over a G-Note. :-\

Just wish they would also release a 128GB or 256GB of internal storage. I'm sure the price would be might high but it's only money. :p
$949.99 would be pitting it against my 128GB iPad Pro 12.9, though. Would I want to pay that much for a phone?

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
My guess is their going to encourage people to go for the S7 Edge, while the Note will be aimed at the higher earning business bracket, like the original Note was before it went mainstream.

I myself am perfectly happy with my S7, and although I still have interest in the new Note in terms of how it turns out, I'll be sitting this one out for the first time in 3 generations.

Posted via the Android Central App

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
My guess is their going to encourage people to go for the S7 Edge, while the Note will be aimed at the higher earning business bracket, like the original Note was before it went mainstream.

I myself am perfectly happy with my S7, and although I still have interest in the new Note in terms of how it turns out, I'll be sitting this one out for the first time in 3 generations.

The edge phones don't speak business to me. They speak pretty and look at me.

Posted via the *Note 5*

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Well the Edge devices speak $$$ for Samsung.

yes, it seems the Edge is becoming their more popular device now versus the standard S7. I see a lot more people with Edges now. $950 for the Note is silly though. I can get a very high end tablet for less money than that and have a bigger screen to work with.

Will they come out with an updated S7 edge on Aug 2 too? That's what I'm interested in.