Rumor: Samsung could still unveil a flat Note 7 after all

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I agree, would love the choice like they did on s7.
Guess we'll find out on Aug 2. 😊

Posted from Android Central.
on Samsung Galaxy s5

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't get my hopes up, although it would be nice. I would think we would have gotten more leaks by now, unless they plan on staggering it's release.

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If they do this .. I wonder if they will be the same specs or if they will be different like the S7/S7 Edge where one had bigger battery + screen.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't get my hopes up, although it would be nice. I would think we would have gotten more leaks by now, unless they plan on staggering it's release.

Posted via the Android Central App

I agree.
Unfortunately, if it comes out after the edge version, or is the lite, most people may have chosen another phone by then. I'm still watching the thread on what others might choose instead of the Note 7.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=691557

Posted via the *Note 5*

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I want a flat screen but not a lite version.

Same here. Especially if this thing is like over $800! I don't want to buy a device with a curved screen where it can crack more easily even in a good case. If the Lite is the case I hope the performance specs are the same, except a larger battery. Just like the S7 S7 Edge. Then I'd buy the standard Note 7 and not the curved screen one.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I too, would rather have flat - I mean, I use the S-pen quite frequently and can't figure out why I would want or how I would deal with a curved screen Note anyway? Also, we're all hoping for a bigger battery and a flat screen but most of us (don't get me wrong, I am very happy with my Note 5) forget how little Samsung listened to US when they designed the Note 5 and removed SD Card support, removable battery and a few other things that we (I) loved about the Note 4!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463