If the Note 7 Comes in Flat and Edge....

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
[FONT=&quot]Ok, here's today's question:

If Samsung releases a FLAT note with 4GB RAM and a 820 and a CURVED note with 6GB and an 821, which do you buy?[/FONT]

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The curved. I would want the best if I am going to be buying a new phone .. even if I preferred a flat screen.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Curved.

Only weirdos like flat screens on phones.

*coughLeoRexcough*

The adjective weird originally meant ‘having the power to control destiny... so I take that as a compliment.

In reality, I can't use the Edge screens, even if I wanted to. There's something about the size of my hands that my palm registers false touches constantly and the thing is more or less unusable.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
The adjective weird originally meant ‘having the power to control destiny... so I take that as a compliment.

In reality, I can't use the Edge screens, even if I wanted to. There's something about the size of my hands that my palm registers false touches constantly and the thing is more or less unusable.

Oh yeah no... he meant weird as in... extra special? A little nerdy? But not in a fun, geek sort of way - more like a creepy different sort of way!

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Would have to see them both before making decision. I think.

Posted from Android Central.
on Samsung Galaxy s5

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
[FONT="]Ok, here's today's question:

If Samsung releases a FLAT note with 4GB RAM and a 820 and a CURVED note with 6GB and an 821, which do you buy?[/FONT]

Depends. I'll try one out at Best Buy's Samsung store thing. If the s-pen isn't flawless on the curved variant then I won't buy it.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Having never used a smartphone with a curved display for more than a few minutes, I'm not sure. If the curve on the Note 7 really isn't as large as on the GS7 Edge, I could probably get used to it. The extra RAM and faster CPU would just be nice bonuses.

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
What is the PURPOSE of an Edge screen??? Are there apps for it, and more importantly, can it be turned OFF?

Posted via the Android Central App

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Definitely curved.

Used to hate it but I've been converted. Looks really good and something that's undeniably different from my other phones.

(LG G3 - Android 6.0)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12