I'm torn between iphone 7 and note 7 I'm an apple user previously had an iPhone 6 plus but I just love the new Samsung s7 edge and all the things the note is going to be able to do I feel like selling all my apple stuff and moving to andriod but I don't know what to do any advice would be appreciated.
    07-25-2016 04:45 PM
    It all depends on what you like OS-wise. Migrating from iOS to Android is not an easy task (so is the reverse, in case you were wondering). Obviously most of us will tell you to ditch the iPhone and get the Note, but in the end it's entirely up to what you're used to and what you're tied to. For instance, if you have an all-Apple household, an iPhone will better integrate with all iPhones in your house, Mac computers, and Apple TVs than an Android would. You'd definitely miss iMessage.

Are there 'replacements' for the same stuff on Android? Yes, but it might require your other contacts to use it as well when it comes to messaging.

Also, some apps are only available on iOS (or come to iOS first), so take that into account, just as how much you've already invested in apps and games on your iPhone and you might have to pay for again should you switch to Android.

But if you DO decide to switch to Android, then we're always here to help! And yes, I do believe the Note 7 will be a much better phone than the iPhone 7 (or any iPhone out now), especially if you already love the S7 Edge (I know I do).
    07-25-2016 04:53 PM
    Get both
    07-25-2016 08:51 PM
    I have an Apple household and we all have Android phones. I can't ever see that changing.
    07-25-2016 09:00 PM
    I don't own an apple TV only a mac and apple watch I'm the only apple user in my house hold the rest are either Microsoft and android
    The one thing I like I'd the fact that I'll be able to wireless charge root it micro sd card etc all these things I have never had before
    I'm very experienced with other operating systems I work in a phone shop I know andriod well I just can't decide which phone to get lol I'm selling my apple watch the only thing is I'm also buying a new computer and was gonna get a mac but it feels wrong to buy a new mac and a Samsung phone I'm not really sure what to do I'm basically upgrading all my tech and can't decide weather to switch platform or not lol!
    07-26-2016 01:37 AM
    It can't hurt to try something new. I know a lot of Apple users that love their S7's and Notes. If you don't like it, you can always go back to Apple with no issue. I tried using an iPhone and just couldn't stand the thing, but at least I tried it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-27-2016 01:53 AM
    I don't own an apple TV only a mac and apple watch I'm the only apple user in my house hold the rest are either Microsoft and android
    The one thing I like I'd the fact that I'll be able to wireless charge root it micro sd card etc all these things I have never had before
    I'm very experienced with other operating systems I work in a phone shop I know andriod well I just can't decide which phone to get lol I'm selling my apple watch the only thing is I'm also buying a new computer and was gonna get a mac but it feels wrong to buy a new mac and a Samsung phone I'm not really sure what to do I'm basically upgrading all my tech and can't decide weather to switch platform or not lol!
    I wouldn't root unless you have a specific need to. Rooting for the heck of it really isn't needed.
    07-27-2016 07:37 AM
    Good advice from all here so far. I would add that if you like and use many of the GOOGLE apps, your experience will be a good bit better on Android. (Maps, Photos, Gmail, Google Now, Play Music, etc). iPhones are great phones also, but I prefer Android for many reasons. As some have said, you might want to try it out and see if it works for you...
    07-27-2016 10:15 AM