Note 7 will be on display in Best Buy Stores Aug 3rd.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Just came from Best Buy and the Samsung girl said that Best Buy stores will have the working displays of the Note 7 out on Aug 3rd.
She was not sure when actual sales would be starting but was 100% sure of the Note 7 demos on the 3rd. ;)

Last edited:

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Hopefully the one near me has it that soon. It's an older store in this podunk area and they always seem to get stuff last or not have the stuff I want in stock.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
That makes sense. Samsung has a history of putting their latest on display very soon after announcing it.

I like that they do that. Those of us that like to order phones online can still get hands-on time with it first.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
That makes sense. Samsung has a history of putting their latest on display very soon after announcing it.

I like that they do that. Those of us that like to order phones online can still get hands-on time with it first.

My last 4 phones have all been preorders and delivered to my home once released with no hands-on time.

If they start preorders the day after next week's announcement then my *** will be up early that morning placing the order.

I just hate the anticipation and anxiety of waiting for it to be delivered and then watching those threads about delivery and whatnot haaaaaa !!??

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
My last 4 phones have all been preorders and delivered to my home once released with no hands-on time.

If they start preorders the day after next week's announcement then my *** will be up early that morning placing the order.

I just hate the anticipation and anxiety of waiting for it to be delivered and then watching those threads about delivery and whatnot haaaaaa !!??
I still go and get hands on.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yea, this Best Buy has one of those Samsung areas, not sure if all Best Buy's have them.
The first Samsung guy I asked about the Note 7 did not have a single clue about the phone at all. He said, you mean the Note 6?
This moron has the blue Samsung shirt on, works in the Samsung experience booth and had no idea at all about the Note 7. He called his boss and that's when the Samsung girl came from the back and told me about the displays on being out on the 3rd.

I just hope Verizon is on the ball with the Note 7.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Yea. I wouldn't spend 100s on something without actually seeing it in person. Just like I wouldn't order a car without test driving another model. There are still no Defender replica or Otterbox Defender cases for this yet. I'm not buying it until I have my hands on a good case. This phone might be pushing $800 and without a thick case is just plain crazy IMO. The Iblasen Armorbox wil by out Aug2 and the Unicorn Beetle is out now, but IMO those don't offer a lot of protection against shock as they're stiff. I've had both cases btw. Otterbox doesn't even have the coming soon on their website so it will be a bit still. Hopefully they're faster getting a Note 7 Defender than they were with the S7 edge.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I really like the tech21 Evo check case. They made it for the note 5, hopefully they will make it here too

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Yea. I wouldn't spend 100s on something without actually seeing it in person. Just like I wouldn't order a car without test driving another model. There are still no Defender replica or Otterbox Defender cases for this yet. I'm not buying it until I have my hands on a good case. This phone might be pushing $800 and without a thick case is just plain crazy IMO. The Iblasen Armorbox wil by out Aug2 and the Unicorn Beetle is out now, but IMO those don't offer a lot of protection against shock as they're stiff. I've had both cases btw. Otterbox doesn't even have the coming soon on their website so it will be a bit still. Hopefully they're faster getting a Note 7 Defender than they were with the S7 edge.
I can understand your hesitation of pre-ordering without some kind of hands on time with the phone.

For phones its not that big of a deal for me but I would never purchase a car without test driving it first.

Speaking of test driving I test drove this last week and went home with it this past Friday uploadfromtaptalk1469573656655.jpg

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I can understand your hesitation of pre-ordering without some kind of hands on time with the phone.

For phones its not that big of a deal for me but I would never purchase a car without test driving it first.

Speaking of test driving I test drove this last week and went home with it this past Friday View attachment 233330

And I'm still chugging around in the family mini van. :'(

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Speaking of test driving I test drove this last week and went home with it this past Friday View attachment 233330

It's not a big deal for me. I don't need the phone the first day it comes out. I have an S7 so it's not like waiting a couple weeks to decide to buy it is a big deal or anything and to wait until more protective defender style cases are out. If it is out next week there will be hardly any thick cases in the store and only the Supcase on Amazon that comes close to it but even then I don't consider than Defender style protection, but at least it will be good enough until better case is out. Otterbox doesn't even have a coming soon on their website for Note 7 cases so I wouldn't expect them to be out when the device is in stores soon.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I only deal with corporate store. When Verizon has it I will be there. Patience. It will be here

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1