Will you be changing the launcher on your note 7

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I use Nova Launcher on all my phones. I will try the new TouchWiz. If I do not like it. Back to Nova Launcher.

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes I find that stock launchers provide model specific features that don't work with other launchers. I thought this might be the case with some of the edge or pen features?

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes I find that stock launchers provide model specific features that don't work with other launchers. I thought this might be the case with some of the edge or pen features?

Luckily the isn't the case. I'm using Google Now Launcher on my AT&T Note 5 right now and it allows me to use the S-pen + it's features. I used it on my S7 Edge as well when I had it and I could still use the edge features :).

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I'd like a launcher that places icons on the grid as close to the dock as possible for better one-handed operation. Same for folders: instead of displaying an opened folder in the middle of the screen, push it down the screen a bit. This would basically mimic my iPhone home screen:
22VeC6i.png

NE1T4nM.png

TJA3500

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Nova Launcher is the first thing I set up on a new phone. It's very difficult to use any stock launcher because I've been using Nova Launcher for many years.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used a different launcher in a long time.. there used to be a need to, but nowadays not so much.

I can see why people use different launchers, it's up to personal preference, i just got to where i like the stock launcher, and it has things i really like.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I haven't used a different launcher in a long time.. there used to be a need to, but nowadays not so much.

I can see why people use different launchers, it's up to personal preference, i just got to where i like the stock launcher, and it has things i really like.

Exactly how I feel. I used them in the past, but no need now for me.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01