Will you be changing the launcher on your note 7

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

Gefecht

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Hoping that Next Launcher will work on the Note 7. Been using the 3d shell on my last 2 phones and will require some relearning to go back to TW.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I usually run Nova launcher but will give Touchwiz a try. I like some of the things Samsung has done with TW but there are still a few things I don't care for. I always try TW then can't take it, and eventually switch back to Nova.

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Some features of the Note 7 apparently will not work without TouchWiz. I've never used TouchWiz, but I'm going to give it a shot. If tweaking the basic settings (like turning animation off, and disabling and killing problem apps) doesn't eliminate the so-called TouchWiz lag then I'll experiment with other launchers to see if they eliminate the lag.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
If tweaking the basic settings (like turning animation off, and disabling and killing problem apps) doesn't eliminate the so-called TouchWiz lag then I'll experiment with other launchers to see if they eliminate the lag.

There is no Touchwiz lag on my Note 5. It will be news for me if lag is back on the Note 7 ..

mru007

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Nope. I will be staying with Touchwiz only because it works so well & smoothly on Samsung phones since 2015 (and Note 4).
From the reviews I saw, Touchwiz works flawlessly on Note 7 :)

BearlyFloats

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
If I could resize drawer icons as well as hide some of them I would keep TW Launcher, but since I can't do those things, I'll use Nova.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I just like the fact that I can lock my icons with Nova Launcher. No accidental deletes or moving the icons around. More then likely I will be back on Nova Launcher.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I just like the fact that I can lock my icons with Nova Launcher. No accidental deletes or moving the icons around.

This is a good feature. Still, just of curiosity, this happens often enough to you to warrant concern for you? It happens to me - once in a while - but not often enough that it matters, and certainly not enough to make me switch launchers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish