08-02-2016 10:35 AM
84 1234
tools
    And Verizon days later
    More like Verizon weeks later.
    rushmore and bhatech like this.
    07-29-2016 08:26 AM
    I don't know anything about this site but they are saying Samsung is trying to have this ready on August 3rd.

http://neurogadget.net/2016/07/26/sa...nown-far/36006

But who knows. Hoping it's soon. The batteries in my note 3 are wearing down.
    07-29-2016 08:27 AM
    I don't know anything about this site but they are saying Samsung is trying to have this ready on August 3rd.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Available For Pre-Order - What Is Known So Far - Neurogadget

But who knows. Hoping it's soon. The batteries in my note 3 are wearing down.
    The opening paragraph sounds sketchy:
    As you already know, Samsung will release the new Galaxy Note 7 phablet on August 2, during an event in New York City, but retailers all over the world have started accepting pre-orders a few days ago and Korean publications have reported that Samsung will do its best to get supplies in place, so that the device will be available for purchase on the day when it will be released.
    Seems to imply that it will be available, in hand, on August 2nd. And who, aside from Samsung in the UAE, have started taking pre-orders? It makes it sound like many have already.
    07-29-2016 08:39 AM
    I hope its sooner then 8/19. Ive had the money put aside for a month now!!! :-(
    07-29-2016 08:55 AM
    This sounds suspicious to me because when the stores are notified of release, they're simultaneously notified of any deals. This is fact. I'm calling BS on this "friend" lol.
    Wrong. I worked at T-Mobile myself about 4 years and internal memos constantly churned out as we got closer to a big phone release with bits and pieces of information. I can recall more than one device where we were notified of info to give customers who started calling as we got closer to date to give them SOMETHING. So no it's not a fact. If it's still the same, I bet he lets me know more stuff today or over the weekend. He's no liar and tipped me on the S7 that I had no interest in. "Lol".
    Jaycemiskel likes this.
    07-29-2016 11:03 AM
    Wrong. I worked at T-Mobile myself about 4 years and internal memos constantly churned out as we got closer to a big phone release with bits and pieces of information. I can recall more than one device where we were notified of info to give customers who started calling as we got closer to date to give them SOMETHING. So no it's not a fact. If it's still the same, I bet he lets me know more stuff today or over the weekend. He's no liar and tipped me on the S7 that I had no interest in. "Lol".
    Please do keep us updated. I am very interested in finding anything out. I am hoping if anything I can pre-order and maybe get it early .. who knows? :P.
    msndrstood likes this.
    07-29-2016 11:09 AM
    He know anything of a BOGO deal yet? Possibly ?
    I've read that t-mobile will be doing a buy one get one for the note 7 aka note 6

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-29-2016 11:31 AM
    We all just want him to be wrong anyway in hopes that it'll be available sooner.
    07-29-2016 11:55 AM
    I hope its sooner then 8/19. Ive had the money put aside for a month now!!! :-(
    Don't spend any, Sammy needs the $$$
    Tarah Sorber likes this.
    07-29-2016 12:06 PM
    We all just want him to be wrong anyway in hopes that it'll be available sooner.
    I don't remember any Samsun device that was announced and then went on sale that day (flagship that is). The s7 was announced on Feb 21 and released on March 11. I know we were hoping for something sooner but I don't think we're going to see it next week (released that is).
    07-29-2016 12:24 PM
    If history proves correct. T-mobile preorder customers get them days earlier
    I've always gotten mine ahead of the sales date on TMO. The most was 11 days ahead of schedule and that was for the Note 5. S6 edge I got 9 days before the sales date.
    07-29-2016 12:55 PM
    I've always gotten mine ahead of the sales date on TMO. The most was 11 days ahead of schedule and that was for the Note 5. S6 edge I got 9 days before the sales date.
    I'd be pretty ecstatic if I got the Note 7 on the 10th (9 days before the rumored 19th). Will be handy for a 4-day trip the next day.
    EMGSM likes this.
    07-29-2016 01:00 PM
    I've always pre-ordered and went thru the anxiety of watching those " Delivered " threads where everyone goes crazy watching if their orders had shipped or delivered ??

Guys getting upset when someone's order ships prior to theirs even if they ordered earlier haaaa ...... with phones being delivered on the release date or right after it.

I'm thinking this time around perhaps I wont preorder and simply walk into my provider's store and purchase one the day of release !?!

It should save me a lot of anguish of watching that crap all over again !!!!
    felloffthetruck and boufa like this.
    07-29-2016 01:39 PM
    Nobody forced you to watch those threads .
    07-29-2016 01:41 PM
    Nobody forced you to watch those threads .
    Graaanted ....... but its soo addicting seeing folks get their deliveries and spanking new phones !!!!
    msndrstood likes this.
    07-29-2016 01:43 PM
    I've read that t-mobile will be doing a buy one get one for the note 7 aka note 6

If you aren't looking to add a new line, what good is it?

I like the idea of getting a free Gear Fit 2, though, if the rumors are accurate. Something I would never thought of actually buying.
    07-29-2016 02:21 PM
    If you aren't looking to add a new line, what good is it?

I like the idea of getting a free Gear Fit 2, though, if the rumors are accurate. Something I would never thought of actually buying.
    Keep the line for T-Mobile's minimum (3 months, it seems), cancel the line, sell the "free" phone. Profit.
    07-29-2016 02:26 PM
    Graaanted ....... but its soo addicting seeing folks get their deliveries and spanking new phones !!!!
    Elaine, your looking mighty sexy with that new avatar. Just saying.
    Jaycemiskel likes this.
    07-29-2016 02:35 PM
    I've always pre-ordered and went thru the anxiety of watching those " Delivered " threads where everyone goes crazy watching if their orders had shipped or delivered ??

Guys getting upset when someone's order ships prior to theirs even if they ordered earlier haaaa ...... with phones being delivered on the release date or right after it.

I'm thinking this time around perhaps I wont preorder and simply walk into my provider's store and purchase one the day of release !?!

I swear each time I am going to not pre-order, and then...booom, I do. For my Note 4, I pre-ordered from AT&T. Then release day came, and no phone. When I called they said I would have it in a few days... bs.... so I went down to my local store and picked it up. Easy. When the one I pre-ordered came in, I did as I was told, took it into the store and gave it back to them, un-opened. (I also got a $125 were sorry credit from at&t)

Depends on the timing, I might pre-order again this time... we will see.
    07-29-2016 07:51 PM
    I just saw evleaks retweet someone saying if you preorder the note 7 you get an option of choosing a gear VR or 256 GB SD card.

07-29-2016 08:02 PM
    I just saw evleaks retweet someone saying if you preorder the note 7 you get an option of choosing a gear VR or 256 GB SD card.
    Via: https://twitter.com/Faryaab/status/759114197594701825

Samsung will be offering a choice between a free Gear VR and a 256GB microSD card to customers who pre-order the Galaxy Note 7.
    07-29-2016 08:16 PM
    ^ this. My imaginary friend that works at T-Mobile shot me a text today saying that their internal employee chat board (like a forum) has a rumor floating around that they're going to be doing a free gear VR like with the S7. Asked him about a BOGO and he says he hasn't read or heard anything like that and doubts it as a brand new flagship. He's banking on the VR bonus.
    07-29-2016 09:04 PM
    ^ this. My imaginary friend that works at T-Mobile shot me a text today saying that their internal employee chat board (like a forum) has a rumor floating around that they're going to be doing a free gear VR like with the S7. Asked him about a BOGO and he says he hasn't read or heard anything like that and doubts it as a brand new flagship. He's banking on the VR bonus.
    I'm assuming the VR promo won't be a T-Mobile exclusive?
    07-29-2016 09:42 PM
    Released on a Friday last year the 15th so that seems about right.
    07-29-2016 10:06 PM
    Did your imaginary friend say anything about prices? I pretty confident that T-Mobile has prices in mind. I was hoping they would go with a free watch this year instead of a VR. Oh well!!

07-29-2016 10:21 PM
84 1234