Note 7 on sale August 19...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well it could be worse and be released on the 20th haaaa ???

I ...... like yourself would prefer sooner rather than later or better yet Aug 3rd !??!?!

We'll just need to be more patient ...... UGH ?!

I was just hoping the earlier rumors for an early release date were true. I am going to Vegas August 10th-15th so I wanted an awesome new camera ;).

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure I'll get doubts but my buddy (yeah, I have a that "buddy") who works at T-Mobile said they got an internal memo stating that preorders start early next week and that the above date is what they have in their system as well. I'm trying to get him to send a screen grab. He was right when he "leaked" me info with the S7.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Not shocked it is the 19th. I'm not in no hurry. Plus maybe more info on the LG V20 will be known by then as well as Sept it is supposed to come out and might look into that. I like Samsung, but if the V20 is built like a tank like the V10, large, and has IR blaster it's really tempting.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure I'll get doubts but my buddy (yeah, I have a that "buddy") who works at T-Mobile said they got an internal memo stating that preorders start early next week and that the above date is what they have in their system as well. I'm trying to get him to send a screen grab. He was right when he "leaked" me info with the S7.

He know anything of a BOGO deal yet? Possibly ?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
If history proves correct. T-mobile preorder customers get them days earlier

Will the stores have cases though, or would best bet to order one off Amazon before you buy your phone just in case? No way I would take the phone home without having a heavy duty case. It would be sitting in its box until I got a case.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
The article says it has gorilla glass 4, I thought it was going to have gorilla glass 5?

Posted via the Android Central App

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
The article says it has gorilla glass 4, I thought it was going to have gorilla glass 5?

There's a discrepancy.

On a Reddit thread, the OP said Gorilla Glass 4. However, another said it was Gorilla Glass 5 and that there was marketing material claiming that it was the first phone to have GG5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca