Note 7 on sale August 19...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I've read that t-mobile will be doing a buy one get one for the note 7 aka note 6

Posted via the Android Central App

If you aren't looking to add a new line, what good is it?

I like the idea of getting a free Gear Fit 2, though, if the rumors are accurate. Something I would never thought of actually buying.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
If you aren't looking to add a new line, what good is it?

I like the idea of getting a free Gear Fit 2, though, if the rumors are accurate. Something I would never thought of actually buying.

Keep the line for T-Mobile's minimum (3 months, it seems), cancel the line, sell the "free" phone. Profit.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I've always pre-ordered and went thru the anxiety of watching those " Delivered " threads where everyone goes crazy watching if their orders had shipped or delivered ??

Guys getting upset when someone's order ships prior to theirs even if they ordered earlier haaaa ...... with phones being delivered on the release date or right after it.

I'm thinking this time around perhaps I wont preorder and simply walk into my provider's store and purchase one the day of release !?!

It should save me a lot of anguish of watching that crap all over again !!!!

I swear each time I am going to not pre-order, and then...booom, I do. For my Note 4, I pre-ordered from AT&T. Then release day came, and no phone. When I called they said I would have it in a few days... bs.... so I went down to my local store and picked it up. Easy. When the one I pre-ordered came in, I did as I was told, took it into the store and gave it back to them, un-opened. (I also got a $125 were sorry credit from at&t)

Depends on the timing, I might pre-order again this time... we will see.

Jagadalic

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
I just saw evleaks retweet someone saying if you preorder the note 7 you get an option of choosing a gear VR or 256 GB SD card.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
^ this. My imaginary friend that works at T-Mobile shot me a text today saying that their internal employee chat board (like a forum) has a rumor floating around that they're going to be doing a free gear VR like with the S7. Asked him about a BOGO and he says he hasn't read or heard anything like that and doubts it as a brand new flagship. He's banking on the VR bonus.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
^ this. My imaginary friend that works at T-Mobile shot me a text today saying that their internal employee chat board (like a forum) has a rumor floating around that they're going to be doing a free gear VR like with the S7. Asked him about a BOGO and he says he hasn't read or heard anything like that and doubts it as a brand new flagship. He's banking on the VR bonus.

I'm assuming the VR promo won't be a T-Mobile exclusive? ;)

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

Did your imaginary friend say anything about prices? I pretty confident that T-Mobile has prices in mind. I was hoping they would go with a free watch this year instead of a VR. Oh well!!

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Did your imaginary friend say anything about prices? I pretty confident that T-Mobile has prices in mind. I was hoping they would go with a free watch this year instead of a VR. Oh well!!

I wouldn't mind a watch as I got the VR with the S7E and don't really use it as much as I thought.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Odd he would doubt it though since the S7/S7 Edge were also new flagships.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't know. I don't think he'd know either. Wasn't T-Mobile the only carrier to offer the VR up as a preorder bonus with the S7?
No, every carrier had it. Except Verizon got the choice between the VR and Gear S2. Even Best Buy offered it, and they let you walk out the door with it right away.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Bugged my imaginary friend this morning since he was quiet for the weekend. As of this morning, he's pretty sure that the VR bonus is going to be what T-Mobile users are getting offered. He's working today at noon and said he'll keep me filled in if he learns anything.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Bugged my imaginary friend this morning since he was quiet for the weekend. As of this morning, he's pretty sure that the VR bonus is going to be what T-Mobile users are getting offered. He's working today at noon and said he'll keep me filled in if he learns anything.

Hopefully that's not an exclusive or anything.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Bah! I don't care about VR as much .. Just the BOGO. I will get even if there is no BOGO it is just .. Better with one? Haha :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.