Note 7 on sale August 19...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
BOGO would be better if it wasn't a bill credit. New line requirement makes the deal useless for me.

Well it isn't a bill credit. It is getting a rebate card. The new line is the only catch. What I did for the S7 Edge was have my buddy join my plan for 2-3 months so we could wait fro the card. We paid off the first phone (50/50) and once the card came in we paid the second one off. He then went back to Cricket.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Well it isn't a bill credit. It is getting a rebate card. The new line is the only catch. What I did for the S7 Edge was have my buddy join my plan for 2-3 months so we could wait fro the card. We paid off the first phone (50/50) and once the card came in we paid the second one off. He then went back to Cricket.

That's what my original understanding of the BOGO deal was, but I read that this will most likely be a bill credit to keep people with the line + phone.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
That's what my original understanding of the BOGO deal was, but I read that this will most likely be a bill credit to keep people with the line + phone.

It may change this time around but for the S7/S7 Edge deal that wasn't the case. You got a mastercard in the mail with the price of the 2nd S7 Edge on it. Just like a normal rebate :).

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Todays "leaks" suck. Some say 4000 mAh battery. Some say 3500. Most say 6gb.some say 4. Some say up to 256 gb internal. Others say 32 or 64. Sammy must be putting out disinformation.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Todays "leaks" suck. Some say 4000 mAh battery. Some say 3500. Most say 6gb.some say 4. Some say up to 256 gb internal. Others say 32 or 64. Sammy must be putting out disinformation.

At least we have less than 19.5 hours until everything's official.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
At least we have less than 19.5 hours until everything's official.
I hope it isn't all bad news. I really want at least 64gb internal. I prefer not to use sd card except for photos. I also hope for the 6gb ram and the 4000 mAh battery. If all the specs are like s7e I will buy the s7e. I prefer micro usb.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I hope it isn't all bad news. I really want at least 64gb internal. I prefer not to use sd card except for photos. I also hope for the 6gb ram and the 4000 mAh battery. If all the specs are like s7e I will buy the s7e. I prefer micro usb.

That's what I'm tempted to do too. Now if this is 850 or under then I'll likely just buy the Note 7. If it's 900 like some are guessing then S7 edge for me then. I have an S7 but I want a bigger screen again and battery.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
That's what I'm tempted to do too. Now if this is 850 or under then I'll likely just buy the Note 7. If it's 900 like some are guessing then S7 edge for me then. I have an S7 but I want a bigger screen again and battery.

If you're already spending $850, what's an extra $50? In any case, it's still quite a bit for a smartphone.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Still, is there any hint of what kind of prices T-Mobile will be having? I read that them and Sprint will have a free Gear fit 2 with preorder. I'm more worried about the price more than a watch at this point.

Posted via the Android Central App

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Still, is there any hint of what kind of prices T-Mobile will be having? I read that them and Sprint will have a free Gear fit 2 with preorder. I'm more worried about the price more than a watch at this point.

It will be around $850 since this is a tier above S7 edge which is around $779

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
It will be around $850 since this is a tier above S7 edge which is around $779

I was thinking, if they do have it around that price or even lower and I put money down so it would be the same price as the S7e was, $779 will they have my monthly eip the same as now since the price will lowered to finance? Or will the eip be higher since the phone was a higher price to begin with? I can afford what I'm paying now but if they raise it up another $10 a month I'll may pass.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking, if they do have it around that price or even lower and I put money down so it would be the same price as the S7e was, $779 will they have my monthly eip the same as now since the price will lowered to finance? Or will the eip be higher since the phone was a higher price to begin with? I can afford what I'm paying now but if they raise it up another $10 a month I'll may pass.

I'm not sure if you can put whatever money down at purchase and finance the rest. They will have fixed upfront cost around $70 to $100 and then keep eip around $30 plus or minus depending on final price. Of course you can pay off eip at any time. It's been a while since I'm on eip so not sure about details.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

actually, you'll have the choice between the fit 2 or a 256GB CARD at sprint as well.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if you can put whatever money down at purchase and finance the rest. They will have fixed upfront cost around $70 to $100 and then keep eip around $30 plus or minus depending on final price. Of course you can pay off eip at any time. It's been a while since I'm on eip so not sure about details.
Yes, you most certainly can. You can even pay it off, same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.