Samsung Galaxy Note7 Price in India leaked ahead of official launch

Sanjeev Kumar30

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Samsung has already announced that it will launch its Note flagship Samsung Galaxy Note7 on 2nd August. The smartphone will be announced globally including India on 2nd August itself.

Samsung Galaxy Note7Days ahead of official launch Samsung Galaxy Note7 Price in India has been leaked. As per leaked price, the Galaxy Note 7 price in India will be Rs. 63,000. It looks like the company will launch the smartphone at higher price.

As per the leaked info, the Samsung Galaxy Note7 will be launched in India on 2nd August. It will go on sale soon after the official launch. Earlier leaks have also suggested that the smartphone will be on sale soon after launch.

The South Korean company will add several new features to the Samsung Galaxy Note7. Several rumors point that the smartphone will come with Iris scanner. Its stylus will also be improved with new features.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 official render have also leaked ahead of official unveiling. As you can see in the image above, the phone will come in a Metallic build. It design will be very similar to last year’s smartphone.

Samsung Galaxy Note7 will come 5.7 inch Quad HD screen. Its screen will be protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It will come with either Octa Core Exynos SoC or Quad Core Snapdragon 820/821 Processor. It will come with 4GB/6GB RAM.

Samsung Galaxy Note7 runs on Android 6 Marshmallow. It will be updated to Android 7 Nougat after official launch. It will be a dual sim device with dual standby support.

Samsung Galaxy Note7 will be launched in India on 2nd August. Its price in India will be Rs. 63,000.

Source : PriceRaja

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
That roughly $945 US dollars. If so I'll highly pass on that. That's insanely high priced. I'll keep my S7e and wait til the S8 comes out or wait until the N7 price comes down or a special promotion.

Posted via the Android Central App

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm still finding it hard to believe anyone with an S7e would be interested in moving to any other Samsung phone. You already own the best device of 2016.

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
I'm still finding it hard to believe anyone with an S7e would be interested in moving to any other Samsung phone. You already own the best device of 2016.

Well if what this guy says is true. Then You might be getting 6gb of ram and 821 processor so...

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
That roughly $945 US dollars. If so I'll highly pass on that. That's insanely high priced. I'll keep my S7e and wait til the S8 comes out or wait until the N7 price comes down or a special promotion.

Those prices don't always directly translate like that... Phones are not priced the same across the world since there are a variety of factors that go into pricing in each country

Rumored price in US is around $850 which makes sense. No way in the world they will start at $950 in the US.

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Those prices don't always directly translate like that... Phones are not priced the same across the world since there are a variety of factors that go into pricing in each country

Rumored price in US is around $850 which makes sense. No way in the world they will start at $950 in the US.

But the edges make it $100 more...lol.

Lots of reasons why you can just do currency match-up to find price.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
But the edges make it $100 more...lol.

Lots of reasons why you can just do currency match-up to find price.
Didn't get your first statement? $100 more of what? Than the S7 edge? Below are the US pricing which makes sense.

S7 US Unlocked - $679
S7 edge US Unlocked - $779
Note 7 - $849 or $879 because of bigger screen, 64 GB storage, Iris scanner, S-Pen.

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Didn't get your first statement? $100 more of what? Than the S7 edge? Below are the US pricing which makes sense.

S7 US Unlocked - $679
S7 edge US Unlocked - $779
Note 7 - $849 or $879 because of bigger screen, 64 GB storage, Iris scanner, S-Pen.

It's a joke m8. It was comparing the s6 and s6 edge. The edges made it cost more because edges are pretty.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Full retail at launch on the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5 was $696. I would think... $100 - 150 more for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 7 at most.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
If more than 850 I will not get it. That's my limit. My Note 4 is still awesome. I would love to have the Note 7 but I have my limits.

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Haha yeah at least with S7 it's edges, bigger screen and battery. S6 and S6 edge didn't justify $100 more.

Exactly. Glad they gave a reason for the edge being drastically more expensive. Though i'm sure the edges to add more cost to make i doubt its a $100 increase.

If more than 850 I will not get it. That's my limit. My Note 4 is still awesome. I would love to have the Note 7 but I have my limits.

For me it depends what comes with it but i kind of agree.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Full retail at launch on the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5 was $696. I would think... $100 - 150 more for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 7 at most.
As I said they will have three tier pricing, S7 , S7 edge and Note 7 each apart by $70 or $100. It will not relate to how Note 5 was priced since they are consolidating Note 7 to align with S series design/specs with pro features added like S Pen, higher storage and some new tech like iris scanner.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

I would pay $950. or more if I could get 256GB of internal storage. :-\

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss