Samsung Galaxy Note7 Price in India leaked ahead of official launch

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
If more than 850 I will not get it. That's my limit. My Note 4 is still awesome. I would love to have the Note 7 but I have my limits.

Posted via the Android Central App

Same here. Even 850 is really pushing the limits I would spend on a phone especially how the models go out of style. Prices that high makes me tempted to just pickup an unlocked edge then.

dkp

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Samsung has already announced that it will launch its Note flagship Samsung Galaxy Note7 on 2nd August. The smartphone will be announced globally including India on 2nd August itself.

Samsung Galaxy Note7Days ahead of official launch Samsung Galaxy Note7 Price in India has been leaked. As per leaked price, the Galaxy Note 7 price in India will be Rs. 63,000. It looks like the company will launch the smartphone at higher price.

As per the leaked info, the Samsung Galaxy Note7 will be launched in India on 2nd August. It will go on sale soon after the official launch. Earlier leaks have also suggested that the smartphone will be on sale soon after launch.

The South Korean company will add several new features to the Samsung Galaxy Note7. Several rumors point that the smartphone will come with Iris scanner. Its stylus will also be improved with new features.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 official render have also leaked ahead of official unveiling. As you can see in the image above, the phone will come in a Metallic build. It design will be very similar to last year’s smartphone.

Samsung Galaxy Note7 will come 5.7 inch Quad HD screen. Its screen will be protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It will come with either Octa Core Exynos SoC or Quad Core Snapdragon 820/821 Processor. It will come with 4GB/6GB RAM.

Samsung Galaxy Note7 runs on Android 6 Marshmallow. It will be updated to Android 7 Nougat after official launch. It will be a dual sim device with dual standby support.

Samsung Galaxy Note7 will be launched in India on 2nd August. Its price in India will be Rs. 63,000.

Source : PriceRaja
For comparison purposes, how much does the s7e go for in India?

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
It's likely going to be $850.

Different countries have different prices, whether that's due to exchange rate or taxes, like in Europe.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
It's likely going to be $850.

Different countries have different prices, whether that's due to exchange rate or taxes, like in Europe.

I hope it's less than that, but 850 is my planned limit I'd pay for the phone. If it's like 900 or more hell no. Edge for me then.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have an awesome JP laptop and was less in price. Scary on what they charge for phones

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34