08-17-2016 12:15 PM
126 12345 ...
tools
    I'll buy the phone disappointment and all. Would have been happier with an update processor and ram though.
    If you were really disappointed, then you should not buy the phone. It seems your complaining just to complain. I guess you have nothing better to do.
    07-30-2016 03:23 PM
    This is correct while waiting for the Note 7 ^^
    07-30-2016 03:26 PM
    If you were really disappointed, then you should not buy the phone. It seems your complaining just to complain. I guess you have nothing better to do.
    Right. Because the Note 7 absolutely has an updated processor and RAM from the Note 5.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Preach2k likes this.
    07-30-2016 03:55 PM
    Theres no point t in getting the note 7 for me the upgrade is very small and not wroth it, it's kinda like what apple dose to iphones very like upgrade
    07-30-2016 04:07 PM
    Theres no point t in getting the note 7 for me the upgrade is very small and not wroth it, it's kinda like what apple dose to iphones very like upgrade
    If you have a Note 5 I think it's a big upgrade. If you have the S7 Edge, I don't think it's much of an upgrade at all unless you want the Spen.
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    07-30-2016 05:36 PM
    It doesn't really bother me. The S7/Edge were pretty damn good phones. I thought the Note 5 was a bit more luckluster, and I skipped that. The Note 7 definitely looks like a decent upgrade though.
    07-30-2016 05:51 PM
    Still hoping for some additional goodies at the event (improved audio quality, new camera tricks, Quick Charge 3.0, etc).
    07-30-2016 07:46 PM
    Still hoping for some additional goodies at the event (improved audio quality, new camera tricks, Quick Charge 3.0, etc).
    Should have 3.0. Maybe headphone quality but with water resistance I doubt we are getting amazing speakers. Iris scanner is a camera trick so that's new...
    07-30-2016 07:50 PM
    I am happy with my edge that is my main phone but I also use an LG g5, but any one has an note 4 or 5 then it's an great upgrade.
    07-30-2016 09:16 PM
    I think we should be comparing the Note7 to the Note5.

It wasn't design to leapfrog or replace the S7e as the top-tier offering. Instead, it seems to be aiming to complement the flagship line.

Plus, if we compare it to the Note5, we actually see quite a number of significant improvements.
    07-30-2016 11:26 PM
    Wait .. Smaller battery? Than what? If you're comparing Note to Note it is bigger, no?
    Aquila and PlaybookFanatic like this.
    07-31-2016 03:22 AM
    I always loved Samsung
    My husband I grabbed him an lgg3 & it's paid for..
    I love the note series but didn't use the stylus often
    07-31-2016 08:52 AM
    The extra memory card is a plus- I didn't make sense on my post lol
    I have att
    I am overpaying
    I want to go to T-Mobile and I don't want another iPhone 6s Plus-
    I kinda miss android and want to go back-
    Note 2 was my last galaxy phone
    07-31-2016 08:53 AM
    Wait .. Smaller battery? Than what? If you're comparing Note to Note it is bigger, no?
    If you read the title of the thread, smaller than the S7 Edge.

Smaller than earlier rumors, and smaller than S7 Edge (according to latest rumors), but bigger than previous Note.

Posted via Android Central App
    07-31-2016 10:20 AM
    Another thread popped up today mentioning that the Note 7 will come with 820/821 and 4/6gb of ram.
    07-31-2016 10:22 AM
    I have the s7 edge for a few months and love every moment of using it. It's fast, beautiful and perfect size.
    njshoremom4gurlz likes this.
    07-31-2016 11:20 AM
    If you read the title of the thread, smaller than the S7 Edge.

Smaller than earlier rumors, and smaller than S7 Edge (according to latest rumors), but bigger than previous Note.

And I did read it ... Hence me comparing it Note to note. If we want to compare other phones why not open it up to any phone instead of limiting it to the edge? I'd rather compare Note to note. If the difference was like 1k mAh I could see the issue but 100? Eh..
    07-31-2016 11:29 AM
    And I did read it ... Hence me comparing it Note to note. If we want to compare other phones why not open it up to any phone instead of limiting it to the edge? I'd rather compare Note to note. If the difference was like 1k mAh I could see the issue but 100? Eh..
    Because many of us are deciding between buying an S7 Edge, and a Note 7. Hence the comparison. I am not trying to choose between a new Note and an old Note.

njshoremom4gurlz likes this.
    07-31-2016 12:06 PM
    Because many of us are deciding between buying an S7 Edge, and a Note 7. Hence the comparison. I am not trying to choose between a new Note and an old Note.

I would rather get the note 7. Newer tech, couple cool but gimmicky additions, supposdely good screen, S-Pen, possibly new processor and more ram, slightly bigger, and the biggest part is USB Type C.

Now all you have to determine is all that worth the extra price. Remember you are keeping this phone for probably 2 years, and i'm sure companies will be utilizing with USB typce C more, and you'll want a phone that can hold out for the time. So the extra cost should not be much of a deterrent between the Note 7 and the Edge.

TL: DR: $100-200 extra investment going matter in 2 years? That's up to you.
    07-31-2016 12:23 PM

Ah well .. IMO .. I wouldn't let a 100 mAh in battery sway your decision. As said in previous threads that isn't going to make a game breaking difference.
    07-31-2016 12:32 PM
    Wonder if Samsung will pull any surprises out of the bag on Tuesday?
    07-31-2016 02:04 PM
    I would rather get the note 7. Newer tech, couple cool but gimmicky additions, supposdely good screen, S-Pen, possibly new processor and more ram, slightly bigger, and the biggest part is USB Type C.

Now all you have to determine is all that worth the extra price. Remember you are keeping this phone for probably 2 years, and i'm sure companies will be utilizing with USB typce C more, and you'll want a phone that can hold out for the time. So the extra cost should not be much of a deterrent between the Note 7 and the Edge.

TL: DR: $100-200 extra investment going matter in 2 years? That's up to you.
    2 years?!?!? I agree with you, but the vast majority of the complainers are current s7 Edge owners. They haven't had their phones for 2 years (obviously). The Note is a companion option to the s7... not a replacement. People are free to do what you want, but comparing the Note 7 to the S7 and hoping for any significant difference is just plain ignorant. Samsung did not design them to be different, they didn't intend them to be different, they are producing just what they wanted to. I would bet the Note 8 is 99% the same as the s8... plan accordingly.
    Shepx13 and njshoremom4gurlz like this.
    07-31-2016 02:54 PM
    I will likely get the Note 7 unless it's an absurd price like over $900. Anyways if this is over $800 I would expect many here will hold onto it for two years? I mean since the Note 8 will only have minor upgrades probably.
    07-31-2016 02:55 PM
    Wonder if Samsung will pull any surprises out of the bag on Tuesday?
    There is no surprise now a days, everything will be leaked before hand for every phone. It's hard to keep leaks in check at the manufacturing channel, carrier testing, and various other channels. When is the last time any OEM surprised with anything we didn't know already?

So no I don't expect anything new, we kind of know what to expect.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    07-31-2016 03:03 PM
    2 years?!?!? I agree with you, but the vast majority of the complainers are current s7 Edge owners. They haven't had their phones for 2 years (obviously). The Note is a companion option to the s7... not a replacement. People are free to do what you want, but comparing the Note 7 to the S7 and hoping for any significant difference is just plain ignorant. Samsung did not design them to be different, they didn't intend them to be different, they are producing just what they wanted to. I would bet the Note 8 is 99% the same as the s8... plan accordingly.
    The s7 just came out a couple months ago, anyone complaining about the note 7 while owning the s7 is just being ridiculous as you just bought a new phone lol. A reviewer i can understand but just as a personal phone, c'mon why would you buy a new phone unless you are disspointed in the current phone?

Secondly, while they won't be drastically different, the note 7 should still out perform the s7 and S7E (depending on cpu and possibly ram). It is also a completely different product as well. The note performs differently because it has a different UI (the s7 will have its own updated one i'm sure as well) and adjustments for added features and S-Pen.
    07-31-2016 03:13 PM
126 12345 ...