Played with the Note 7 for 2 hours today...

johnbody

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
The only question I have is, Where are all the PICTURES?

If I had the chance to play with the highly anticipated Note 7, that nobody in the world has seen, a few days early, I surely would have pulled out my phone a snapped a few pictures.

Also no mention of where this happened?

What Gives?

For the protection of my job and the person who showed me. I couldn't take pics.

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
The only question I have is, Where are all the PICTURES?

If I had the chance to play with the highly anticipated Note 7, that nobody in the world has seen, a few days early, I surely would have pulled out my phone a snapped a few pictures.

Also no mention of where this happened?

What Gives?
I'm going to guess he works for Verizon.

bable

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
So same specs like the S7 edge, no removable battery, no 4k screen and basically the same camera ?

If Samsung believes people are going to pay a premium for just the S Pen only they are out of their mind. Gonna hang on to my Note 4 another year

Sucks they changed the number to 7, it used to be such simple math to calculate how long it's been since the perfect note 4 was released ;)

I'd pay 800$ for the note 4 body and features with doubled ram and an 821, preferably with a 4K screen for vr too if I'm being wishful.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
IP 67 ? I hope that was a typo. 4 GB RAM is disappointing. I don't WANT/NEED 4K screen. I would be very very unhappy if Samsung later brought out a 6 GB model 😠

Adegbenro Agoro. Galaxy Note 4.
you'll be able to scale down the screen resolution to 720P

Posted via the Android Central App

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Is this feature confirmed? Because if it is, that should be able to give a huge battery life boost when needed.

Not sure why people would want a 4K screen. The battery life would be horrible.

I agree 100 percent. I don't want 4k either.

Posted via the Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I got the Samsung Gear watch a year and a half ago, and it's been a solid tech purchase for me. Have worn it daily since.
I am with you on that, and if they don't improve the Gear 2, I am staying with the original Gear.. I am reluctantly going to the Note 7. Been with my Note 4 for 2 years, and that removable battery is a tough feature to go without.

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
I don't want a 4K screen. But I would bet many users who use VR headsets a lot would feel there is great benefit in 4K phones.
The screen is 2-3" away from your face. I doubt 4K would make a difference.

Maybe in 2 years when cpu's can manage the battery better, then maybe but honestly 4K is a waste on a phone...Eventually we will be running gtx 1080 ti in our phones lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae