Verizon Note 7 release plans reportedly leaked...Pre-orders to start Wednesday?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I always forget about how many fantastic deals Samsung has on these - that should go into the "cost" argument at some point. Like, yes... you're paying $900 or whatever for a phone, but you're also getting something that costs $200 for free, getting a rebate for $250 and like 3 years of Netflix, or whatever it is this time. All in, seems like it's actually pretty close to on par with some of the other moderately priced flagships.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Whatever. I assumed offer from Sammy would be for everyone.

That isn't how it worked with the S7/S7 Edge. Some got the VR but I believe Verizon had an option (VR or Gear). It varies from carrier to carrier. As for the reason as to why that is .. No idea lol ^_^.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
That isn't how it worked with the S7/S7 Edge. Some got the VR but I believe Verizon had an option (VR or Gear). It varies from carrier to carrier. As for the reason as to why that is .. No idea lol ^_^.
Gear S3 would be nice but I still think a coupon for $100 for accessory of your choice costs them less and allows everyone to find something they like.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Just confirmed with a Verizon rep. They will offer 256 GB Microsd or the Gear Fit 2 watch! No final decision as of yet.

Last edited:

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Will they have phone in there stores for preorder?

Posted from Android Central.
on Samsung Galaxy s5

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Gearfit2 I wouldn't want. The wrist band is garbage and easily comes loose on the watch if you get it snagged on something. There are videos of it on youtube.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Is this only with device payments or for all pre orders?

Actually .. Going back on previous ones they usually will need to have you have it on a device payment plan. I removed my other post since that I believe was incorrect. You could get it on a DPP, get the free stuff, and then just pay it off though if you wanted.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Gearfit2 I wouldn't want. The wrist band is garbage and easily comes loose on the watch if you get it snagged on something. There are videos of it on youtube.

Not "garbage" at all actually, quite the opposite. The reviews on the Gear Fit 2 have been almost unanimously great. ( 1 ) (2) (3) (4)

I don't need one, but as a free-bee, it seems great. Give it as a girt - it works with all Android phones too, not just Samsung ones...

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Just confirmed with a Verizon rep. They will offer 256 GB Microsd or the watch! No final decision as of yet.

Well, that's a bit of a bummer. I was hoping they would offer the Gear VR. Any chance Samsung does their own separate promotion for it?

Here's hoping Verizon offers blue...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz