Unpacked 2016 - Livestream & Discussion Thread

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol Samsung cloud... Who the hell wants to be tied with just galaxy phones. Google cloud services or any other cloud which is cross platform is the best. But unfortunately clueless customers will probably sign up for this crap because it's default and Samsung will push them to sign up.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Lol Samsung cloud... Who the hell wants to be tied with just galaxy phones. Google cloud services or any other cloud which is cross platform is the best. But unfortunately clueless customers will probably sign up for this crap because it's default and Samsung will push them to sign up.

I know a handful of people who are diehard Samsung fans and won't use anything else. This is great for them.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

Why is it crap? 1: It's free. 2: It's no different than Apple. 3) Why does it bother you so? LoL

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Unpacked 2016 - Livestream & Discussion Thread

Why is it crap? 1: It's free. 2: It's no different than Apple. 3) Why does it bother you so? LoL
Because I'm not a Samsung fanboy, even on iOS I'm not a fool to use Apple's cloud and be locked into one ecosystem or OEM like Samsung. Use Google, Dropbox, Microsoft or other cloud services which is cross platform and works on all phones. Lol at free, lots of cloud services are free.

PS: I own lot of Samsung phones... Going from S7 to Note 7 now.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Lol Samsung cloud... Who the hell wants to be tied with just galaxy phones. Google cloud services or any other cloud which is cross platform is the best. ..

The best for who? Probably not for the millions and millions of people who use only Samsung phones year after year. Plus using Samsung's cloud doesn't preclude you from using other cloud services, right?

Sounds like it's not for you (even though we know nothing about it at this point). Good luck.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams