08-15-2016 10:35 PM
490 ... 1516171819 ...
tools

I personally think it's gorgeous.
    That's what turned me off the blue and why I went black. It really was more of a copper than rose gold. It looked off to me. I think silver would have looked slick.
    08-07-2016 01:02 PM
    I'm going nuts deciding on color. Haven't seen blue yet. The black is kind of shiny. I like dull black like those blacked out cars with no shine. The note 3 has almost no shine at all coming from bezels to distract from screen. The silver is nice but I wonder if sun will reflect into my eyes. I'm leaning toward black but change my mind hourly. I'm going to buy at VZW store so I may simply take what they have in stock that day.
    08-07-2016 01:05 PM
    Ughhhh this indeed does look gorgeous and making me go " hhmmmmm " ??

Now I'm undecided..... Silver or Blue uughhh ????
    08-07-2016 04:26 PM
    Its a beatiful device. I might get one if I bought via a carrier on a long contract. But the atleast here in Europe the market seems now go to more unlocked devices that you pay upfront. So it are many interesing new devices that are "good enough" like Vernee Apollo Lite:
    Vernee Apollo Lite Review - A One Pleasant Surprise - Gizmochina

And that I think will be a big challenge not just for Samsung but also for Apple/iPhone.
    RobertP1 likes this.
    08-07-2016 04:43 PM
    Only because I already have my S7 Edge . Otherwise, this would be very tempting.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-07-2016 04:47 PM
    I also have the S7 Edge. But it's going up for sale as soon as I get my Note 7. I didn't think I was going to buy it but when I saw the Black version along with new curved edges I knew I had to get it. Love the S7 Edge but I think this Note is going to be better. I think I'm addicted to getting new phones.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-07-2016 04:54 PM
    I love the blue coral, I haven't had a blue phone since my Treo 650 with high speed 1x data, lol
    08-07-2016 05:25 PM
    I also have the S7 Edge. But it's going up for sale as soon as I get my Note 7. I didn't think I was going to buy it but when I saw the Black version along with new curved edges I knew I had to get it. Love the S7 Edge but I think this Note is going to be better. I think I'm addicted to getting new phones.
    Just stop! You're not going to make to do it. Nope, you're not.

08-07-2016 06:45 PM
    YES pre-ordered

08-07-2016 07:43 PM
    End of the month I will see if I can get it.
    08-07-2016 08:31 PM
    Just pre-ordered an hour or so ago.
    Coming from Note5 and I can see plenty of reasons to upgrade.
    For Note 4 (or Note 3) users looking for another reason to upgrade, Android N will be coming to the Note7. If you are fine with outdated unsupported software, hang onto it.
    njshoremom4gurlz likes this.
    08-07-2016 08:48 PM
    I was hoping to, but alas, dual curved edge screen - not a fan. The specs sound great, but again, I really do not care for the curved edge screen. I suspect a lot of Note 4 and 5 owners will bulk at this upgrade...but I'm probably in a minority.
    08-07-2016 08:56 PM
    I was hoping to, but alas, dual curved edge screen - not a fan. The specs sound great, but again, I really do not care for the curved edge screen. I suspect a lot of Note 4 and 5 owners will bulk at this upgrade...but I'm probably in a minority.
    I am also not a fan of the edge displays. However, from all I've read, the Note7 has a minimalist approach to the edge display (compared to the S7E). Check it out before you dismiss it. I'm certainly interested, especially if I can get an unlocked Note7 from BestBuy, etc. hopefully not too long after it hits the carriers.
    08-07-2016 09:08 PM
    I'm still trying to decide. It doesn't look like there's going to be a bogo on Verizon, and if they do it, it may be that whole bill credit thing. I'm happy with my S7 edge, but one of my friends loves using his spen. I had a Note tablet and enjoyed using the spen for taking notes so I could see myself using it. I just don't know if I want to pay that much money for it. I'd hate to get it down the road though and not have gotten the free gifts.

Anyone else ordered from Samsung? It's saying if I order a Verizon Note 7 that I won't get it or my gift until September for some reason. And Best Buy's website isn't giving me the option for the SD card smh
    08-07-2016 09:13 PM
    I see now, apparently online they only give you the option for the large gear fit. I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I'll see if I can swap the gear fit 2 for the SD card though
    08-08-2016 04:27 AM
    I just ordered the blue through Verizon. I went and checked one out at BB yesterday and loved it.
    08-08-2016 08:39 AM
    I checked out the N7 at Best Buy. It is a beautiful phone, one I think I could enjoy even without a replaceable battery, provided I also puchase a Backpack battery.

However, I see no need to upgrade at this time. I think both Samsung and Apple are treading water with the phone's coming out this fall. Apple, in particular, is waiting for 2017 to come out with a very special 50th anniversary phone. Samsung is waiting with any advancements it could have given with the N7, knowing that the N7 is good enough to compete with a little changed Iphone 7. A believe 2017 will be the year we see both a significantly changed Iphone 8, and a N8 to compete with it.

jlczl likes this.
    08-08-2016 09:09 AM
    So you're saying the iPhone sets the standard?
    08-08-2016 12:57 PM
    Yep. Coming from an iphone 6
    08-08-2016 12:58 PM
    I checked out the N7 at Best Buy. It is a beautiful phone, one I think I could enjoy even without a replaceable battery, provided I also puchase a Backpack battery.

However, I see no need to upgrade at this time. I think both Samsung and Apple are treading water with the phone's coming out this fall. Apple, in particular, is waiting for 2017 to come out with a very special 50th anniversary phone. Samsung is waiting with any advancements it could have given with the N7, knowing that the N7 is good enough to compete with a little changed Iphone 7. A believe 2017 will be the year we see both a significantly changed Iphone 8, and a N8 to compete with it.

Water resistant smartphones is a gimmick. No on drops their phone in 5 feet of in toilet or tap water. They do however drop it outside in the places like rivers and lakes. I would love to see them make a phone that can hold up to ever day water conditions. We know the ocean is very corrosive so it would be a miracle if any phone survived a dip into the ocean.

So who cares if Apple's new phones are IP68 just like Samsung's Note 7, I bet I can destroy it in 24 hours without dropping into the ocean.

You don't need a removable battery these days with wireless charging. In fact I don't see the need the for the USB-C or any type of USB port on a phone. They should also remove the head phone jack too. The last thing is the speaker which still needs some work yet.
    08-08-2016 02:16 PM
    Handled one for two hours at best buy today and from what I can tell it's a step above the S7 edge in both design and function. There are a lot of features I liked compared to the S7 edge and my own note 3. Personally I want to get the phone, but will be waiting until Flossy Carter does his long winded but informative Real Review later down the road.
    Thanks for the heads-up on Flossy. Subscribed. I like his reviews.
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    08-08-2016 02:56 PM
    Water resistant smartphones is a gimmick. No on drops their phone in 5 feet of in toilet or tap water. They do however drop it outside in the places like rivers and lakes
    Again with this? I'm not sure what you are going on about again here. If you don't like water resistance, good for you. It's like not liking free insurance. Utterly silly, but to each his own :-)
    Kelly Kearns and Jona005 like this.
    08-08-2016 04:13 PM
    Thanks for the heads-up on Flossy. Subscribed. I like his reviews.
    Flossy Flooosss is the man with his " real " reviews !!!
    tippmann15 and calicocat2010 like this.
    08-08-2016 04:40 PM
    Yeah Floss is sweet. I love watching his reviews.
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    08-08-2016 05:03 PM
    Most likely yes I am
    08-08-2016 06:45 PM
490 ... 1516171819 ...