Are you buying the Galaxy Note7?

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Me? I am. Already set on getting one.

But I might wait to see if I can get an Exynos variant. If it's like the S7, it should work on US GSM carriers.

Posted via the Android Central App

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
$849.99.... so TMo's will be in the $35.40/month range. Unless they start chucking some other deals at you.

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Defiantly getting one still can't decide on the blue or silver but definitely like the phone. For me the dust and waterproof is what is good for me never had a phone like that. Very excited can't wait to order it.

Bankz111

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
Meh.. Probably the most boring and uninspiring note update of all time for samsung tbh. Well, Still a looker though.. Waiting to see what the V20 offers..
Hard core galaxy fans will still buy it anyway, wether they even actually like it or not.

mobilem1

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Pretty rude for a moderator. Thought you guys were supposed to stay neutral and keep discussions focused without conversations drifting into personal attacks? Guess I will get banned for this comment but hopefully not.

And my response was to the comment posted in reply to an earlier comment by a moderator to the guys saying they were disappointed and not buying the phone

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Sure gonna try! In blue! :) Wish they had it in red, but at this point and after many many years, I've given up hope on that color being a 'launch' one :p

Red would be excellent! How we wish but they never listen to the folks that buy the product coral blue give us Red, Navy Blue, hell even Orange these would all be sweet in my opinion.

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
The only motive I have to buy it is that clean looking software. Compared to the S7 Edge there aren't many differences besides the pen and iris scanner (which I can live without easily). The price of the Edge should be lower as well so that's a bonus. If not and they are priced the same however, then yes I will be getting that gorgeous black Note 7.

Posted via the Android Central App

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Guess I will get it as soon as Sprint opens up pre order. I have a rep on the line now. Nothing in the system right now.

I want the coral blue I think

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It seems like you are angry that I have expressed anything other than total satisfaction.

If you believe this and want to talk about it send me a PM. I simply asked you a question -- there is nothing wrong with that.

Thanks.

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I'll get it. All the leaks were accurate, although there were some nice spen and other software upgrades that were new to me. I'm coming from a note 4, so an upgrade for me. I might not pre-order though. I might need to wait for a two-fer if DH wants one. I want it in coral blue.

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Right now....probably not.

I don't see it being that much of an upgrade over my S7 Edge. A pen and a .2" larger screen just doesn't seem like it's worth the $200 upgrade, imo. I'll probably wait until LG announces more about the V20 and then make a decision.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I'll be getting as it will be my first Note and I'm coming from an LG G2 so it will be a huge leap!

Will wait a few weeks though so can get it sim-free at a reasonable price.

Still not a fan of the glass back but that's not a big issue and the front curves seem ok.

Sim free at a reasonalble price is months away not weeks, on average the notes will be 900 dollars US sim free this one with 64gb starting will be way more most likely. It usually comes down after about 6 months. I have bought every note since the 3 sim free international version since here in the US they never sell them sim free and unlocked. I currently have the note 5 and brand new you still pay 579-649 and that is just for the 32gb version sim unlocked. I like you will also get the new one sim and unlocked but I know I will be paying at least 900 plus.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
If you believe this and want to talk about it send me a PM. I simply asked you a question -- there is nothing wrong with that.

Thanks.
Sorry. I may have confused you with dpham00 who seemed angry I was disappointed (I'm probably too sensitive) . I'm not angry at anybody and love discussion. I read too many unreliable leaks.

I agree 100% there is nothing wrong with asking a question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz