08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 101102103104105 ...
tools
    Which this system is stupid then. What if they run out of stock and here I am ordered before most others and I get stuck on backorder?
    Exactly. This is my first tmobile pre ordered. I always just walked in to tmobile and bought my phones on release day. I wanted the phone early this time so tried pre ordered. If we get them sometime next week I'm good.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 08:51 AM
    How long did it take you guys to get a text saying it's shipped? All I got was the text yesterday morning talking about packaging my order
    Same here, it will be here before you know it, and hopefully, the device works flawlessly...
    08-13-2016 08:52 AM
    Its possible that Samsung made it like this
    Could be. Samsung could be pissed about the all the early shipping when they advertise a certain release date and now trying to put an end to it.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-13-2016 08:52 AM
    It actually DOES mean something. And that's that it's not being prepped. A shipping label has been generated and is waiting scan by UPS. It's the same for anything I order online. It takes a few hours to show up.
    OK but as far as delivery time, it means nothing on a Saturday. T-Mobile has the next 24-36 hours to apply shipping labels for shipment. A shipping label today or a shipping label on Sunday evening would still be the same thing.
    jdfry15 likes this.
    08-13-2016 08:54 AM
    Does anybody know if Samsung or one of the other programs will backup and restore home buttons of websites from your old phone to your new one
    08-13-2016 08:55 AM
    It's not entitlement when many people have been with tmobile for many years and tmobile has shipped early for pre orders for years. It is an expectation that tmobile set. Things do change though, maybe it will not be tmobiles policy moving forward. We just don't know yet.
    This! When you train people to expect something, you can't blame them for calling foul when it suddenly changes.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-13-2016 08:56 AM
    Right now on my Note 5 I have a handful of websites that I created some buttons on my home screens for some websites I frequent I was hoping to be able to just move those to the new phone when I get it
    08-13-2016 08:56 AM
    Charged yesterday for black onyx now just waiting for my shipping notification. In California.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Chris Dj-Elf and networkdood like this.
    08-13-2016 08:58 AM
    I want a shipping updateeeee ๐Ÿ˜
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 08:59 AM
    Just got this text from T-Mobile this morning. So there is finally some action lol.

Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information-2650.jpg ย 
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 08:59 AM
    It actually DOES mean something. And that's that it's not being prepped. A shipping label has been generated and is waiting scan by UPS. It's the same for anything I order online. It takes a few hours to show up.
    If they create the label today, the leaving will update the tracking. I have a feeling the phones are at the UPS hub in KY and have been there waiting for confirmation to send them out.

Normally a label created today wouldn't ship out until Monday. If they have been held at the Lexington, KY hub, which I think they have been, UPS could easily do the shipping tonight and tomorrow, since all carriers are shipping.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:00 AM
    Could be. Samsung could be pissed about the all the early shipping when they advertise a certain release date and now trying to put an end to it.
    It could be other carriers asking Samsung to make them wait longer. If other carriers are waiting until the agreed upon wait time and TMO ships early, I can see Verizon and AT&T complaining to Samsung about the agreements between manufacturers and carriers.
    08-13-2016 09:03 AM
    I sill have not been charged. I ordered on the 5th black. should I worry?
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:04 AM
    I sill have not been charged. I ordered on the 5th black. should I worry?
    I'm guessing not. I haven't been charged either and I ordered the same day.

networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:06 AM
    I want a shipping updateeeee ๐Ÿ˜
    Me toooooooooo
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:14 AM
    Finally got the text a couple hours ago
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:15 AM
    Why ebay?
    Because I'm cheap and it was less expensive this way. By getting it through T-Mobile, I would have paid the $849 plus taxes and I think something else but that brought it up close to $900. Getting it this way, through a dealer that I trust, I'm not paying taxes on it.

amyf27 and networkdood like this.
    08-13-2016 09:15 AM
    Me toooooooooo
    Hope I'm not gonna get trolled since I got the preparing for packing text yesterday lol
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:16 AM
    I could be wrong, but if you got a UPS tracking number, and a UPS Premium Member, you can delegate your delivery time, some around a two hour target. As I said, I can be wrong.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:17 AM
    Hope I'm not gonna get trolled since I got the preparing for packing text yesterday lol
    I got it yesterday too lol. Meaning maybe we'll get our tracking emails around the same time?
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:17 AM
    Right now on my Note 5 I have a handful of websites that I created some buttons on my home screens for some websites I frequent I was hoping to be able to just move those to the new phone when I get it
    I saw a video on Pocketnow I believe. He used Samsung's program, but I forgot what it's called. Smart Switch I believe. All his apps transferred over into the same folders and said his everything transferred just like it was on the Note 5. So I'd assume that if you use that it would put everything as you had it on your Note 5. He connected the phones through the OTG dongle included in the box. He said to have both phones charged first as the Note 7 will charge the Note 5 through the connector and it took a couple hours for the entire transfer to happen.
    networkdood and Siggystyle like this.
    08-13-2016 09:20 AM
    You guys are so lucky. Verizon has done nothing at all
    08-13-2016 09:22 AM
    Did you read the thread? TMO has always shipped pre-orders long before the release date. People are basing expectations on what TMO has done in the past and phones being received early. Everyone knows the release date and if phones are received before release date, it is a bonus, but previous history has shown there is reason to expect to receive them early.
    Ookkk. People are bugging out over this ****e. Lame.
    08-13-2016 09:22 AM
    Haven't received the shipping text nor have I been charged because supposedly it is on backorder. At least that matches the status I'm seeing online. Though the texts I'm getting are saying they can't process the payment on my card... which makes no sense.

PartiallySAPBackOrder is the status on my order. Rep confirmed I would get it by release date... this is so annoying. I placed it on 8/6, I shouldn't be on backorder.
    08-13-2016 09:23 AM
    I could be wrong, but if you got a UPS tracking number, and a UPS Premium Member, you can delegate your delivery time, some around a two hour target. As I said, I can be wrong.
    I'm no a premium member but I am a mychoice member. Being able to select a window is pretty cool though!
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:23 AM
4,818 ... 101102103104105 ...