08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 103104105106107 ...
tools
    You can change the address to your office, but it will be the next day. You can so have the hold it at the hub and pick it up the next day at 8 am.
    It depends on when you request it. If you catch it before 3am on delivery day, there shouldn't be an issue with still getting it the same day. I've had countless orders set to hold at the hub and I can pick them up same day as their scheduled delivery. Designating delivery window should be the same way... Request before 3am and they accept it, it won't be delayed. Rerouting could cause a 1 day delay depending on request timing and location.
    bhatech and Siggystyle like this.
    08-13-2016 09:49 AM
    yes!! I get 456 text all the time and no email from them about my order being prepped for shipping still
    I don't know that everyone got the message about the orders being prepped.

If you are signed up for UPS My Choice, you can have them email and text.. BUT.. I had a delivery yesterday and got none of the texts. The app however sent me upshot notifications. It also told me my package was shipping Thursday for Friday delivery. I never got a tracking number from Samsung. Now the info didn't come from the app until about 10 pm Thursday and the package had been through several steps already.
    08-13-2016 09:51 AM
    I always do UPS hold at the receiving hub (not store) and never ever had to pick up next day. It always said pick on the same day of delivery. But yeah you will know the pick date when you try to put a hold and doesn't hurt to keep an eye on what date it says for pick up as it could be different for different folks depending on the ups center I guess.
    I did that as well with my 6s Plus pre-order last fall. I had no problems picking it up on the day of release. I showed up as soon as UPS Hub opened and it only took a few minutes.
    bhatech likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:51 AM
    I always do UPS hold at the receiving hub (not store) and never ever had to pick up next day. It always said pick on the same day of delivery. But yeah you will know the pick date when you try to put a hold and doesn't hurt to keep an eye on what date it says for pick up as it could be different for different folks depending on the ups center I guess.
    No.. This is if you change get it using My Choice, after the label has been created.
    08-13-2016 09:52 AM
    It depends on when you request it. If you catch it before 3am on delivery day, there shouldn't be an issue with still getting it the same day. I've had countless orders set to hold at the hub and I can pick them up same day as their scheduled delivery. Designating delivery window should be the same way... Request before 3am and they accept it, it won't be delayed. Rerouting could cause a 1 day delay depending on request timing and location.
    I've tried right when it has loaded the plane for two day delivery. It always gives me the third day as my new delivery date so I never do it.
    08-13-2016 09:53 AM
    No.. This is if you change get it using My Choice, after the label has been created.
    Yea sir using My Choice, doing it for past couple of years with no problem. There are other people who have no issues aa well putting hold and picking on delivery day. Key is to pick from ups hub and put hold request early in the tracking so that ups can process the hold request before the delivery date.
    08-13-2016 09:55 AM
    If I want something held at the hub and I know while doing the order, I just use the hub address as my shipping address. That way it never accidentally gets on the truck, which I've had packages do before. Sometimes I just have it shipped using the address of a local UPS store and pick it up there. They will hold them for you to come in.
    08-13-2016 09:56 AM
    I did use My Choice when I did it in the past. I don't remember where in the process the delivery was when I requested to hold it at the hub though.
    08-13-2016 09:58 AM
    I've tried right when it has loaded the plane for two day delivery. It always gives me the third day as my new delivery date so I never do it.
    Weird, I've never seen a delay for pick-up at the hub.
    bhatech likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:58 AM
    Haven't received the shipping text nor have I been charged because supposedly it is on backorder. At least that matches the status I'm seeing online. Though the texts I'm getting are saying they can't process the payment on my card... which makes no sense.

PartiallySAPBackOrder is the status on my order. Rep confirmed I would get it by release date... this is so annoying. I placed it on 8/6, I shouldn't be on backorder.
    same thing happened to me with the 2 titanium silver galaxy s7 edges I pre-ordered and I didn't end up getting them till 2 days after official release date. I guess they sold more Silvers than they thought they would. what color note 7 did you preorder?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-13-2016 10:02 AM
    Got the text about both of my orders late last night, but still no tracking information as of right now. At least there's movement!
    08-13-2016 10:03 AM
    Attachment 234956Got the text yesterday. JOD for one coral blue and one black onyx. Got my tracking number which shows it has left the distribution center but still will not be delivered until the 18th.
    That tracking came from a tmo email or text? Shows UPS Smart Post as ship method, the phones should ship Overnight
    08-13-2016 10:03 AM
    Mine always had if I expand details

And how was yours Paid on August 5th and is only $501.99?
    Probably had a trade-in deduction, and they have always showed how much you paid (but before the cards were being charged it was actually a "committed-to-pay" or "authorized-to-pay")
    08-13-2016 10:04 AM
    I did use My Choice when I did it in the past. I don't remember where in the process the delivery was when I requested to hold it at the hub though.
    Every time I've tried that, they put me off one day. I have the main hub and 19 other hubs and UPS stores within 21 miles of me. So we are covered up with locations.

Every time I've looked at it when it has always shipped, it gives me a new delivery date of the next day.
    08-13-2016 10:06 AM
    Weird, I've never seen a delay for pick-up at the hub.
    It is only if I try to change it after it has shipped.. The night it ships or the next day.
    08-13-2016 10:07 AM
    That tracking came from a tmo email or text? Shows UPS Smart Post as ship method, the phones should ship Overnight
    I was thinking the same thing.... Why so long on your shipment?

Attachment 234956Got the text yesterday. JOD for one coral blue and one black onyx. Got my tracking number which shows it has left the distribution center but still will not be delivered until the 18th.
    Interesting that it is taking 4 business days... did your original order confirmation email from T-Mobile say that it would ship overnight?
    You got a crazy rep. I paid $15 for the tax. I read the eip. The tablet costs $10 per month, T-Mobile will credit my bill $10 per month. I got data on demand so there is no charge as long as I don't use any data. I preordered the phone on the 2nd/3rd called and inquired about the tablet on the 11th asking if I could still get the deal. It shipped to me today and says I will have it by Monday. This was done through telesales. He didn't know anything about data on demand but I have that on my iPad so he checked with his supervisor and was able to also put that on the tab E.
    I did the same as you but later I found out the 2 GB plan for $10 Also credits $10 back for being a voice customer. When the tablet arrives I'll be upgrading to that plan.
    08-13-2016 10:08 AM
    I went to check my order status and it says it can't find my order now!! Trying to chat with a rep now.
    08-13-2016 10:08 AM
    I was thinking the same thing.... Why so long on your shipment?

That shipping looks like ground shipping. T-Force told me all would ship overnight.
    08-13-2016 10:09 AM
    I went to check my order status and it says it can't find my order now!! Trying to chat with a rep now.
    Do you see the order in your account?
    08-13-2016 10:10 AM
    Also a 611 Rep is probably not the best one of there is something wrong with your order. I would tweet @TMobileHelp
    mhettrich likes this.
    08-13-2016 10:12 AM
    The tracking number came from ups, I have not received anything from tmobile with a tracking number, but I have nothing else I am expecting to be delivered.
    08-13-2016 10:14 AM
    Interesting that it is taking 4 business days... did your original order confirmation email from T-Mobile say that it would ship overnight?
    Yeah it should be overnight.. I thought it was weird too.
    08-13-2016 10:15 AM
    Every time I've tried that, they put me off one day. I have the main hub and 19 other hubs and UPS stores within 21 miles of me. So we are covered up with locations.

Every time I've looked at it when it has always shipped, it gives me a new delivery date of the next day.
    I live in a small town with only one hub. Maybe since everything gets routed to that location only instead of dispersed between several hubs it makes a difference. Or I could have just gotten lucky. No clue really.
    08-13-2016 10:18 AM
4,818 ... 103104105106107 ...