T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
The way I see it, both sides are spreading a bit of fear, uncertainty, and doubt--but at the end of the day this is a public forum for android enthusiasts. The elitist attitudes I expect on sites like macrumors, not on android central. People are excited about their phones. Let us have that. And every now a then, a rep at T-Mobile gives some concrete information, and that deserves to be shared among the community. Yes, on the whole the T-Mobile reps know no more than us. But if someone here feels it's worth a shot getting an update, that's their prerogative.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Really, nice. Thought they were sticklers on imei, and such. What did you end up picking?
Oh wait, that was for all of my previous Samsung/TMO promos in the past... So I don't know why it wouldn't work moving forward... The imei you have to input into the field on the website, then they give you an upload option for jpeg or whatever... After printing off my order page, and circling the info, I took a pic (with said new device) and uploaded it... Voila (sp?) Electronic submission...

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Oh wait, that was for all of my previous Samsung/TMO promos in the past... So I don't know why it wouldn't work moving forward... The imei you have to input into the field on the website, then they give you an upload option for jpeg or whatever... After printing off my order page, and circling the info, I took a pic (with said new device) and uploaded it... Voila (sp?) Electronic submission...
Yes, but how do you have your imei already. That's my question? Really wish best buy would do tmo. As they give out the promos on the spot at time of preorder.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I appreciate the share I didn't mean to come off rude if it appeared that way. Just saying that seems to be applied to the exynos variant of the phone
Most roots, atleast carry on to the next model. If released kinda close. I'll wait for more info. And I didn't take it as rude, you good man. Just trying to fill the space between email/text.

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I was going to share something, but seeing as everyone wants to be nay sayers. I'll just keep my ss to myself??????

You can share...Its just that we have so many people thats listening to reps, Acting like they working in t-mo,warehouses calling out shipping dates etc its sad..Alot of us didnt even know when we was getting charged lol so how anyone going to know exactly when shipping is..I mean im glad we getting the phones but im not sitting around guessing like i work at t-mo

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps, that's one of those. Could care or not. I mean extra is extra, so yeah. But I have everything set for wifi command anyway.
I mean I hear ya, and most of mine is too, but some gear is not wifi, and would need ir for that... If all my tech was wifi, then wouldn't hirt so much, but my home receiver is not WiFi (that's the biggie...... And it IS a biggie)

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
You can share...Its just that we have so many people thats listening to reps, Acting like they working in t-mo,warehouses calling out shipping dates etc its sad..Alot of us didnt even know when we was getting charged lol so how anyone going to know exactly when shipping is..I mean im glad we getting the phones but im not sitting around guessing like i work at t-mo
We knew if you followed my previous posts. I posted when the hold was removed from my card. And stated that they would be charging in the following day. Boom, what happened😉 but that was based off the last 7 or 8 preorders. Deter, your good man, just phucing around.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I mean I hear ya, and most of mine is too, but some gear is not wifi, and would need ir for that... If all my tech was wifi, then wouldn't hirt so much, but my home receiver is not WiFi (that's the biggie...... And it IS a biggie)
Damn, wasn't thinking about that. I have all my gear going through my pc. But that's how my whole house is set up. Custom pc in every room minus one bathroom. I use to have all the rooms wired with raspberry pis. BUT syncing was driving me crazy for seamless play.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
So I asked a rep why my my shipping method says USPS priority and she says it shows UPS Ground on her end and that's the free shipping method that my phone is coming on. Is that even correct?! 😩

Just to give you and update on the USPS priority shipping. I ordered over the phone and was supposed to get free overnight shipping. After all was said and done, my ordered placed, I looked at the bill details. Low and behold, instead of overnight free shipping UPS, it was $14.99 USPS Priority shipping. I quickly called and complained, and I got a $14.99 credited back to my account, and the rep was supposed to change the USPS pr. to UPS Overnight free.

No more lookee until my card was charged. My card was charged, and I look and I still see USPS Prority. I quickly called again and told that rep that unless they can change that to UPS overnight, I want another $14.99 credit, because it owed to me to UPS overnight, and you all didn't produce. They agreed, so all in all , I am pissed that my Note 7 will take a couple extra days, but they also gave me $29.98 credit. If you fall in the same category, and can state your case, you should be able to get the same.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair