08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 108109110111112 ...
tools
    That someone is not having much info ...so few people who are posting tracking numbers with proof here, on XDA and on Reddit are all making up stuff? If it's one person I agree but steadily people are starting to post tracking info.
    I agree, at first it looked a little fishy bc it is a little different this year, but I think the multiples put my faith in it happening...
    08-13-2016 11:57 AM
    You say that look at the movement its really slow...You telling me out of the whole forum we have maybe 4 people proving tracking numbers?
    There are other forums with movement tho
    How do u look up your order of UPS with no tracking number.
    Go to the UPS site and sign up for a free My Choice account. When something is shipping to you at your listed shipping address, the info on the shipment will be there when you log in to the UPS site.

You can also set up notifications from UPS and they can email and text you also. If you get the mobile UPS app, it will give you push notifications.

That's how I knew Samsung sent me something Thursday night. I got an email from UPS that I had a package coming. I didn't get any more of the normal notifications from UPS, but I installed the app and I got the push notifications. In fact I was standing there talking to the UPS guy Friday and I got a push notification my package was delivered. I never got the UPS text and email it was delivered.
    Ashley03cali likes this.
    Well TMO sent text to many customers. As soon as the label is printed for their phone, they can get a tracking number from UPS My Choice, before it is scanned, before the label is put on the box.
    Im just saying massive got charged at once, Massive got the text at once i would think as big as this forum is massive will get shipping info at once..You telling me as big as this thread is 4 people out of all of us getting shipment info..I say photoshop and trollizm....I believe that alot of people will get hit with tracking numbers at once not just a few just my 2 cents
    CehowardNote7 likes this.
    I don't use the app, but it should be under profile, then privacy and notifications. This screenshot is from my mobile browser. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...2bf17b1d72.jpg
    Scroll capture..... LOVE THIS
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-13-2016 11:59 AM
    Im just saying massive got charged at once, Massive got the text at once i would think as big as this forum is massive will get shipping info at once..You telling me as big as this thread is 4 people out of all of us getting shipment info..I say photoshop and trollizm....I believe that alot of people will get hit with tracking numbers at once not just a few just my 2 cents
    I bet everyone who got charged will have tracking before weekend ends including blue
    08-13-2016 12:00 PM
    Scroll capture..... LOVE THIS
    yeah, great feature!
    Siggystyle likes this.
    I just got off the phone with T-Mobile the rep said she doesn't see any movements as of yet but she did say that we should be getting them by Tuesday and they were offering a whole bunch of people overnight shipping
    Knowing my luck I won't since they didn't even process it yet and I ordered early.
    I bet everyone will have tracking before weekend ends including blue
    I'm not counting on it.
    08-13-2016 12:01 PM
    I bet everyone will have tracking before weekend ends
    Hope you're right. Very impatiently waiting here. I just want my phone already lol. The anticipation that has been built up is killing me. I hope that when I get it I don't just play around with it for a day and then be like meh like I was with my Note 4.
    08-13-2016 12:01 PM
    Usually bc they have to - reroute, and they don't stop everything make ur switch then fire it back up, thus - re routing typically 1 day delay (unless you request AFTER 1st delivery attempt)
    I think it might have to do with having a number of hubs here. A smaller city with only one hub would make it easier. Also a hold for pick up is at the main hub, so my hub has to send it back to the main hub.
    08-13-2016 12:02 PM
    I'm not counting on it.
    Haha you could be the odd person out
    08-13-2016 12:02 PM
    Thanks. This is where I was looking yesterday but every option is already turned on except for the Annual Privacy Notice, so I should be getting all notifications as far as I can tell. Weird
    Ur sure that it is under your line, and not your wife's, that you are looking at... It may be referring to notifications for the primary acct number... Sometimes u have to enable notifications on secondary lines... But again, if u can't find it, try desktop site or tech support
    08-13-2016 12:03 PM
    Don't feel bad lol I haven't gotten a text like the rest did but I did call to find out if I had a tracking # yet lol and I ordered the 3rd at like 12:05am lol
    08-13-2016 12:06 PM
    I have never had a shipment ship on Saturday. Even Amazon Prime orders have never shipped on Saturday for me if I order it late Friday night.
    If you select special delivery options tou can get that to happen... I just think that typically it won't unless you mess with the options (and pay for it)
    08-13-2016 12:07 PM
    Alright I might be just making it up when I told T-Mobile shipped S7 edge on Saturday,. Ups label created on Saturday, ups picked it up on the weekend, and many people got delivered on Monday since T-Mobile shipped the S7 edge with overnight shipping for pre orders.

We haven't seeing anyone with overnight shipping post tracking info here so doesn't matter for this release as of now.

Either way cool every one entitled to their own opinion.
    No you are missing what I said. I wouldn't be surprised at it happening with carriers shipping out pre-orders.

I said it makes me think the phones were shipped from Samsung to UPS that are pre-order phones.

I said I could see the UPS shipping on Saturday for pre-order releases for Monday delivery. I was saying the fact yours was shipped on Saturday and delivered on Monday, even confirmed more what I was thinking.. UPS and FedEx have the phones for the carriers and they do all the shipping processing and it makes sense about the Saturday ship and Monday delivery also if they are shipping from KY.

I think you didn't understand what I was saying.
    08-13-2016 12:08 PM
    Got my tracking #, Doesn't do anything yet so probably just a label created...
    bhatech and Siggystyle like this.
    08-13-2016 12:08 PM
    Got my tracking #, Doesn't do anything yet so probably just a label created...
    All this is being currently discussed just read back to the last few pages.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-13-2016 12:09 PM
    No you are missing what I said. I wouldn't be surprised at it happening with carriers shipping out pre-orders.

I said it makes me think the phones were shipped from Samsung to UPS that are pre-order phones.

I said I could see the UPS shipping on Saturday for pre-order releases for Monday delivery. I was saying the fact yours was shipped on Saturday and delivered on Monday, even confirmed more what I was thinking.. UPS and FedEx have the phones for the carriers and they do all the shipping processing and it makes sense about the Saturday ship and Monday delivery also if they are shipping from KY.

I think you didn't understand what I was saying.
    Ah cool
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-13-2016 12:09 PM
    Tmos distribution center is in Lexington also, though, isn't it? So it could go from Tmo at Lexington, to UPS hub at Lexington, then out to customers.
    I don't know of their center is there or not. There has been talked that carriers have temporary warehouses they rent for a few weeks for new releases like this.

If that is also true, it would make sense for them to have those warehouses near the shipping hub of the carrier they use.
    08-13-2016 12:11 PM
    I just got off the phone with a T-Mobile rep and he said mine should ship Monday or Tuesday even tho I didn't get a text yet for my shipping number.
    mhettrich, hailsusy90 and susieee like this.
    I could understand other carriers getting upset over this. Since we aren't dealing with contracts, I could see Verizon et al saying "we are supposed to wait until the agreed day to ship and TMO is using this to try and get our customers instead of waiting until the contract date to ship".

Many people have talked about how they wish they could switch from Verizon to TMO because TMO ships early, but they just don't have good TMO coverage in their area.
    Oh I totally get it... Just jabbing bc I am on TMO and don't want them messing with my program... Nothing personal, just business... Haha
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    More people getting tracking # good sign

As i said everyone go out and have a nice weekend. Everyone who got charged will have tracking by weekend ends. How do I know? No I don't have inside info but that's how retail system work and also by past orders. They don't charge you until they are ready to ship. So I'm going to take a break for now and have some fun outside. Will come back once I have some tracking info.

Have a good weekend everyone.
    08-13-2016 12:12 PM
    I don't know of their center is there or not. There has been talked that carriers have temporary warehouses they rent for a few weeks for new releases like this.

If that is also true zit would make sense for them to have those warehouses near the shipping hub of the carrier they use.
    Hhhm, I was always under the impression they had a permanent warehouse there in Lexington.
    08-13-2016 12:14 PM
    Tmos distribution center is in Lexington also, though, isn't it? So it could go from Tmo at Lexington, to UPS hub at Lexington, then out to customers.
    I just looked at a label for shipping something back to TMO. It is going to 4280 Samuel Blvd, Mesquite TX. I just did a Google search and that shows at TMO, the map here shows it is next to a UPS also..
    08-13-2016 12:14 PM
4,818 ... 108109110111112 ...