08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 111112113114115 ...
tools
    I got the text at 8am,no tracking so far
    At least you got the stupid text. I have not got it and I have not got no tracking or anything. Last time I pre order. I will be livid if I miss out with the Samsung watch promotion because my shipment gets here late.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:00 PM
    Just for future reference, u may consider calling, in addition to website (I do both, mostly to make aure we are looking at the same things and someone is not giving me bad info) bc sometimes the info at the center can updated further than what is on the website... If this is the case, either you can have access to more options, or possibly steer clear of unexpected turns/events... And not that this happens often with UPS (mine anyway - talking to you Stafford TX), but if you get someone cool, they can manipulate things a bit, thay u normally wouldn't get on the website...
    I think mine has to do with the amount of hubs we have here, that they hold for pick up at the main hub and not my hub.

My hub is at the airport, they "say" they pick it up at the airport, take it to the main hub and then back to mine. In reality the sorting could be done at the airport and it is at my hub right away. Changing it to hold at hub after shipping could mean they actually need another day to send it across town.

If I know I want it held at hub when ordering, I don't even tell the people I'm buying from. I just give the UPS main hub address as my shipping address.
    networkdood and Siggystyle like this.
    08-13-2016 01:00 PM
    At least you got the stupid text. I have not got it and I have not got no tracking or anything. Last time I pre order. I will be livid if I miss out with the Samsung watch promotion because my shipment gets here late.
    The stupid text means absolutely nothing.
    networkdood and Kelly Kearns like this.
    08-13-2016 01:01 PM
    Everyone post there location and color

I order 8/3
    onxy black
    Location new York
    Card charged & received packing text
    08-13-2016 01:02 PM
    Got my tracking info 2 hours ago from Tmobile. I pre-ordered the blue Note 7

Posted via my Note 4/Soon-to-be Note 4
    Is there any info at UPS beside the label created? Sometimes even with just that it will have an expected delivery date. Do you have an expected delivery date on UPS's site?
    08-13-2016 01:03 PM
    Got my tracking # text!!!!
    Does your tracking number show an expected delivery date at UPS.com yet?
    08-13-2016 01:04 PM
    That's BS. What happens if they run out of stock? I ordered on the 4th and nothing yet as well!
    That is not what is happening. They have to process each order, it takes time.
    08-13-2016 01:05 PM
    Mine says the same
    Still there is time just cancel your pre order !!! Then you will start why aren't they refunding.
    networkdood likes this.
    Well not all JoD orders. I elected to keep my down payment instead of having them cancel and reorder. I already had issues placing the order and didn't want to go thru it again.
    Yeah I'm aware of that, I was more or less addressing the one calling people trolls because there weren't a lot of people posting here saying their card got charged.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:07 PM
    Does your tracking number show an expected delivery date at UPS.com yet?
    No. It's not even showing in UPS My Choice for some reason. Usually my stuff shows up on MC before it does anywhere else.
    networkdood and Kelly Kearns like this.
    08-13-2016 01:07 PM
    With everyone else getting their info and all it seems like something is screwed up with mine. FML lol. I think I'm just going to go buy it in person. How many days does it take for the money to get put back in my charge?
    Everyone doesn't have their info yet. You need to just wait until Monday. Your info could be there tonight.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:08 PM
    The UPS United States hub is also in Lexington. If I ship something UPS from Alabama to Florida, it goes to Lexington KY first.
    UPS does not have an air hub in Lexington. It is in Louisville, KY. It is their worldwide air hub known as Worldport.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:08 PM
    That is not what is happening. They have to process each order, it takes time.
    So I guess they don't process the order in which they were recieved? I ordered 8/4 at noon, black, and see people who ordered days after me getting theirs processed already. Does the computer just randomly pull up orders?
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:09 PM
    I messaged tmo on twitter about my notification issue and the rep also reiterated (without mt questioning ship dates) that the Notes would not leave warehouse until the 18th. But that makes no sense because people are getting tracking numbers, and once a tracking number exists, UPS wants to get the package. I don't think they would avoid picking packages up for 5 days?
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:09 PM
    So I guess they don't process the order in which they were recieved? I ordered 8/4 at noon, black, and see people who ordered days after me getting theirs processed already. Does the computer just randomly pull up orders?
    They are processing them today, right now.

They just started today. If they started at 8 am that is only 5 hours.

If your card has been charged you don't have to worry.
    networkdood and mhettrich like this.
    08-13-2016 01:10 PM
    Should I be worried if I haven't been charged yet?

Posted via the Android Central App
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:11 PM
    The UPS United States hub is also in Lexington. If I ship something UPS from Alabama to Florida, it goes to Lexington KY first.
    Isn't the hub in Louisville?
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:11 PM
    They are processing them today, right now.

They just started today. If they started at 8 am that is only 5 hours.

If your card has been charged you don't have to worry.
    But why wouldn't I get the text about them packing them over the weekend? I have 456 notifications and always get them from Tmobile including the day I ordered they sent me a text to confirm it. So far nothing now which is why I'm a bit worried something is screwed up.
    08-13-2016 01:12 PM
    Still there is time just cancel your pre order !!! Then you will start why aren't they refunding.
    I don't think there is an issue yet for him to worry about. Someone has to be the first order to get a tracking number and someone has to be the last. And there are a lot of people in between the first and last one else processed.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:12 PM
    At first, but they changed that quickly, so all pre-orders won't have something charged.
    No, if you did not call in, it remained the same
    08-13-2016 01:13 PM
    I ordered same date,same,color, also from New York, card was charged but haven't received any texts about packing nor tracking
    08-13-2016 01:14 PM
    Everyone post there location and color

I order 8/3
    onxy black
    Location new York
    Card charged & received packing text
    Post your card number and tracking number and order number, too ;-)
    Thorby likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:14 PM
    I ordered same date,same,color, also from New York, card was charged but haven't received any texts about packing nor tracking ������������
    Same here. Join the club!
    08-13-2016 01:15 PM
    I don't think there is an issue yet for him to worry about. Someone has to be the first order to get a tracking number and someone has to be the last. And there are a lot of people in between the first and last one else processed.
    I know he is complaining and panicking from the time pre orders went live. Many of us tried to say everything is good if you got charged but he doesn't listen and just panics, keeps talking to reps even though they give him the same info etc. He isn't going to cancel anyway. At this point I'm wondering if he is just messing with us lol.
    gpatrick15 and Kelly Kearns like this.
    08-13-2016 01:15 PM
4,818 ... 111112113114115 ...