08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 113114115116117 ...
tools
    Arizona Blue Coral. 8/3 1203am. Charged and text. Nothing more
    Looks like a lot of tracking orders are starting to come out.

Posted via the Android Central App
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:34 PM
    Getting a tracking number isn't the same as shipped.
    You tell him that...lmao
    08-13-2016 01:35 PM
    How can you order the 10th same color as me and it's ready to go? I ordered the 4th!
    His isn't ready to go.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:36 PM
    Ordered 8/7
    Black Onyx
    Atlanta, Ga
    No charge due to Jump on Demand, text received last night. No tracking yet
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:37 PM
    How can you order the 10th same color as me and it's ready to go? I ordered the 4th!
    No idea honestly. I'm sure there's a method to T-Mo's madness that I'm unaware of. I wouldn't start worrying quite yet though. Still plenty of time to get info before launch day. If you don't hear anything by Tuesday is when I'd worry. My label could've been created and sit that way for days before moving on. UPS doesn't show any info at all so they haven't gotten anything yet.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:38 PM
    You need to stop and think about this a minute.

If there are 10,000 to process, then either one person will put the info in UPS.com for the label and tracking number or they will have like 5 people dividing it up and they each have 2000.

Susie Q might have the first 2000. John Doe that has order # 2001 to 4000 will process the info for UPS for order 2001 before Susie gets order # 103 even looked at yet.
    08-13-2016 01:41 PM
    Yea I will wait until during the week if it isn't processed Monday I will raise a stink about it. I wasn't happy with the 20 dollar fee they charged to order it in person, but if I'm losing the watch promotion on top of it because of their incompetence then I might switch carriers on them eventually and cancel my order. Something funky is going on because i have not got these texts, my parents have not got the text as well, and my dad received no email as well.
    Yeah, I was gonna mention a possible threat of jumping ship to another carrier, but I would have to be REALLY mad, and actually considering it (no empty threats)... How long have you been with TMO (family account)?? They have always treated me well and rectified LOTS of issues with me due to my tenure with them (or at least they make it seem like that, but I buy it)... If you let them know your issues, and can't satisfy your inquiry, that may be the route you need to take to have them keep you as a customer (maybe)... But honestly, I just think their system is wacked out (always has been like this for pre-orders, and that part sucks) but if they tell you that things look cool on their end, I would trust them, until it is obvious that it wasn't, and then move forward with your complaint...
    gpatrick15 likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:42 PM
    That 256 gb micro sd cost more than a $100
    Yes but some of the gifts don't cost as much as that card. The Netflix gift isn't as expensive as that card.
    Ordered 8/5
    Blue coral
    No charge or text as of yet.

Right, that's my point! they pick up the same day, they don't wait 5 days like Tmo is claiming will happen by saying nothing will leave until the 18th (despite tracking #'s going out today).
    I think that is all they will say until they actually ship. I think they just will not say earlier until they start shipping.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:43 PM
    You need to stop and think about this a minute.

If there are 10,000 to process, then either one person will put the info in UPS.com for the label and tracking number or they will have like 5 people dividing it up and they each have 2000.

Susie Q might have the first 2000. John Doe that has order # 2001 to 4000 will process the info for UPS for order 2001 before Susie gets order # 103 even looked at yet.
    That is a great point, unless they work from the same database and just pull the next one that comes up, rather than divvy them up first...
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:43 PM
    https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyNote7...pped_my_order/

This guy says his order shipped already...
    Do we know it is shipped? I didn't read through. Is he saying shipped because he has a tracking number?
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:44 PM
    Do we know it is shipped? I didn't read through. Is he saying shipped because he has a tracking number?
    Go check it out...he could be a troll
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:45 PM
    Anyone on Jump On Demand been charged?

Some aren't going to be. When I did my order that I canceled last week, I had a $0 charge because I still had to give a card for the order and there was no charge.
    08-13-2016 01:46 PM
    I just looked at another shipment I had from TMO, it came from Louisville

Where did we get they would come from Lexington? Someone said a while back that is where the phones come from.

So the TMO venter and the world hub are both in Louisville, which still makes sense for what I said about UPS possibly processing and holding them like the other member said about his friend's job.
    TMO (or other vendors such as Amazon, etc) get a much better price on the shipping costs when sending a large volume of packages direct through a main hub such as Louisville (UPS) or Memphis (FedEx). A device preorder like the Note 7 or a new iPhone generates a high enough volume to set up temporary warehousing close to UPS and/or FedEx.

As someone in the transportation logistics business (many years at UPS and now with Walmart Transportation), everyone who has received a UPS tracking number (me included) will not likely see any movement until tomorrow (Sunday) night. All these packages are sitting in air containers that have yet to be scanned by UPS into their system. Expect delivery on Monday.
    08-13-2016 01:48 PM
    TMO (or other vendors such as Amazon, etc) get a much better price on the shipping costs when sending a large volume of packages direct through a main hub such as Louisville (UPS) or Memphis (FedEx). A device preorder like the Note 7 or a new iPhone generates a high enough volume to set up temporary warehousing close to UPS and/or FedEx.

As someone in the transportation logistics business (many years at UPS and now with Walmart Transportation), everyone who has received a UPS tracking number (me included) will not likely see any movement until tomorrow (Sunday) night. All these packages are sitting in air containers that have yet to be scanned by UPS into their system. Expect delivery on Monday.
    Exactly... now can we just all stop speculating... this is exactly how it works.

Anybody else's opinion is irrelevant.
    mhettrich likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:52 PM

This guy gets it

If they shipped overnight, we have it Monday
    mhettrich and Siggystyle like this.
    08-13-2016 01:52 PM
    Go check it out...he could be a troll
    I think alot are doing that....It doesnt take a hour or 2 to process each other and still many hasnt gotten a tracking number yet
    briwil likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:53 PM
    Yeah, I was gonna mention a possible threat of jumping ship to another carrier, but I would have to be REALLY mad, and actually considering it (no empty threats)... How long have you been with TMO (family account)?? They have always treated me well and rectified LOTS of issues with me due to my tenure with them (or at least they make it seem like that, but I buy it)... If you let them know your issues, and can't satisfy your inquiry, that may be the route you need to take to have them keep you as a customer (maybe)... But honestly, I just think their system is wacked out (always has been like this for pre-orders, and that part sucks) but if they tell you that things look cool on their end, I would trust them, until it is obvious that it wasn't, and then move forward with your complaint...
    We been with them for 10 years now. Which is what ticks me too is some 20 dollar fee for processing the store charged me and didn't waive.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:53 PM
    Oh also.. If he did both phones on one order, that could be it.

TMO said if multiple phones were on one order, it wouldn't ship until the order was complete. Any back orders would delay the entire order.

I read the other day on TMO's site where they said to do individual orders for each phone, so if one was delayed, all wouldn't be delayed.
    Yup, I saw that too...
    networkdood and Kelly Kearns like this.
    08-13-2016 01:54 PM
    I think he is borrowing trouble that isn't there yet.

The card was charged, everyone isn't getting that processing text and if several people are processing these orders, which I'm betting there are several.. It isn't going to go in the order of putting the info in the UPS program by:

Order 1
    Order 2
    Order 3

Only one person could do the orders and processing if that was the case.

There are people here that have posted they didn't get the "we are processing" text but they got a text with a tracking number now.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:55 PM
    With everyone else getting their info and all it seems like something is screwed up with mine. FML lol. I think I'm just going to go buy it in person. How many days does it take for the money to get put back in my charge?
    More than likely, since they can't even BEGIN reversing the charge until Monday, it could be 3-8days (which u may have ur device before that money ever gets back you) if all is well and they got you twisted over nothing...
    08-13-2016 01:56 PM
    That is a great point, unless they work from the same database and just pull the next one that comes up, rather than divvy them up first...
    Yeah but even pulling from the same database, one person might have a question about order number 5 in the middle of processing and order 6-10 gets done before order 5 is completed.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 01:57 PM
    Well we are talking about regular shipping here, not paying for extra things. It seems shippers will do some things on days that aren't regular shipping days and it gets treated like a Monday through Friday. It seems like they are doing that with phone shipments for TMO. They have let them ship for TMO on Saturday on the past.
    True, not when auto-generarted by tmo, or something they pay for (unless they put the urgency on it bc they screwed u somehow)... I agree with that...
    08-13-2016 01:58 PM
    Yeah but even pulling from the same database, one person might have a question about order number 5 in the middle of processing and order 6-10 gets done before order 5 is completed.
    Yup, good point...and, one worker may be quicker at creating the label than other workers, too...
    08-13-2016 01:59 PM
4,818 ... 113114115116117 ...