08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 114115116117118 ...
tools
    Now of I can just get my info. I don't know yet when mine is shipping since it is being sent to me by Samsung but Samsung has to get it from TMO.
    Special circumstances... Kinda sux here bc u can't go by everyone else's info
    networkdood and Kelly Kearns like this.
    08-13-2016 01:59 PM
    Go check it out...he could be a troll
    He just posted this, so..
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 02:00 PM
    I Do wish all of you quick answers may God continue to bless all of you with tracking messages
    08-13-2016 02:01 PM
    Where can I find that?
    Have to have a specific phone assigned to you first... Even then, the promo MAY ask for further questions that may not be listed on that (on the box or device itself)... But worth a try... I would...
    08-13-2016 02:01 PM
    TMO (or other vendors such as Amazon, etc) get a much better price on the shipping costs when sending a large volume of packages direct through a main hub such as Louisville (UPS) or Memphis (FedEx). A device preorder like the Note 7 or a new iPhone generates a high enough volume to set up temporary warehousing close to UPS and/or FedEx.

As someone in the transportation logistics business (many years at UPS and now with Walmart Transportation), everyone who has received a UPS tracking number (me included) will not likely see any movement until tomorrow (Sunday) night. All these packages are sitting in air containers that have yet to be scanned by UPS into their system. Expect delivery on Monday.
    Yeah that is what I think they are doing. I had said long ago I didn't think they were even going to the carriers but to the hubs directly and processed that way.
    08-13-2016 02:02 PM
    I think alot are doing that....It doesnt take a hour or 2 to process each other and still many hasnt gotten a tracking number yet
    Sigh.. He is in the same position. He has a tracking number, it hasn't physically shipped.

Question.. How many pre-orders for the TMO Note 7 are there and how many people are working today to process them?

08-13-2016 02:04 PM
    Special circumstances... Kinda sux here bc u can't go by everyone else's info
    I mean mine could be in the group processing right now, but I don't even know. It could be here Monday or it could be Friday.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-13-2016 02:06 PM
    I think mine has to do with the amount of hubs we have here, that they hold for pick up at the main hub and not my hub.

My hub is at the airport, they "say" they pick it up at the airport, take it to the main hub and then back to mine. In reality the sorting could be done at the airport and it is at my hub right away. Changing it to hold at hub after shipping could mean they actually need another day to send it across town.

If I know I want it held at hub when ordering, I don't even tell the people I'm buying from. I just give the UPS main hub address as my shipping address.
    I gotcha... Guess it pays to know ur network then... And as you said, everyone's could be different then...
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    If I don't get a tracking number by Monday I might cancel since I'll be in the tampa area for a couple days in 2 weeks and they got a lot of stores there. I'm sure by then they will have stock and not have to deal with the BS but not until they refund me the money on my card.
    If you were charged, why go through all of that? Over a missing text message?
    08-13-2016 02:08 PM
    Oh no!what if tmobile ran out of shipping labels for us that have not received a tracking number yet๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ just kidding

Posted via the Android Central App
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-13-2016 02:08 PM
    Just got a tracking number starting with 1Z3V. Not sure if this is UPS or USPS. It isn't showing up on either yet, but I imagine they just printed the label.

08-13-2016 02:09 PM
    UPS does not have an air hub in Lexington. It is in Louisville, KY. It is their worldwide air hub known as Worldport.
    Yeah, I hate this, bc right now I have quite a few things coming in from ups and they all say from Louisville, and it crushes me OVER AND OVER AND OVER again... Uggggh
    Just got a tracking number starting with 1Z3V. Not sure if this is UPS or USPS. It isn't showing up on either yet, but I imagine they just printed the label.

UPS tracking numbers start with 1Z
    I got my tracking # I think we will start seeing more
    08-13-2016 02:10 PM
    I know he is complaining and panicking from the time pre orders went live. Many of us tried to say everything is good if you got charged but he doesn't listen and just panics, keeps talking to reps even though they give him the same info etc. He isn't going to cancel anyway. At this point I'm wondering if he is just messing with us lol.
    I've been that "first-pre-order guy" as I know many/all of us have/are... I don't think he is faking... Dude's scared... But I agree in thinking it is most likely not needed... Just hard to get off that ride...
    08-13-2016 02:14 PM
    The promotion claim page for T-MOBILE only.

https://promos.samsungpromotions.com...s/EnterTmobile

It seems you can do it through Samsung Pay now also, but I have never used that.

https://samsungpromotions.com

What you need to claim your prize:

http://samsungpromotions.com/support...er.html#seeAll

You must have a proof of purchase.
    anon(782252) likes this.
    08-13-2016 02:14 PM
    If I don't get a tracking number by Monday I might cancel since I'll be in the tampa area for a couple days in 2 weeks and they got a lot of stores there. I'm sure by then they will have stock and not have to deal with the BS but not until they refund me the money on my card.
    Up to you if you want to cancel. That is the last thing I would do, cancel an order before the release date.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-13-2016 02:15 PM
    Oh no!what if tmobile ran out of shipping labels for us that have not received a tracking number yet๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ just kidding

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

That's about where we are at right now.
    08-13-2016 02:16 PM

That is UPS.
    08-13-2016 02:16 PM
    I've been that "first-pre-order guy" as I know many/all of us have/are... I don't think he is faking... Dude's scared... But I agree in thinking it is most likely not needed... Just hard to get off that ride...
    I mean I understand that, but even after many people say he is fine still doesn't listen then what can you do? At the end of the day it's just a phone and cmon it's not even close to 19th that he should be that panicking.
    keepnitreel and Siggystyle like this.
    08-13-2016 02:17 PM
    where do I find the IMEI number for my phone?
    08-13-2016 02:17 PM
    I mean I understand that, but even after many people say he is fine still doesn't listen then what can you do? At the end of the day it's just a phone and cmon it's not even close to 19th that he should be that panicking.
    Well the thing is, TMO is saying pre-orders will be there by the 19th. They may ship them tonight but there could be a few that have issues they need to clear up that don't ship until Wednesday.

This is why TMO won't say they are shipping earlier than the 18th even if you call Samsung about shipment on Monday, with your new Note 7 ๐Ÿ˜†
    08-13-2016 02:19 PM
    I still can't decide between gear fit or sd card.. Both are so tempting..
    08-13-2016 02:22 PM
    where do I find the IMEI number for my phone?
    You need the phone for that unless like someone said, it was on equipment payment lease or JOD lease, online in their account.

But you need other info:
    08-13-2016 02:23 PM
4,818 ... 114115116117118 ...