08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 124125126127128 ...
tools
    Basically for the people like me scheduled delivery unavailable means "The shipment has been processed by the sender. Once the shipment is within the UPS network, an expected delivery date will be made available." I wouldn't worry
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-13-2016 06:20 PM
    UPS in Mesquite, TX is a large Intermodal facility (truck and rail) handling UPS Ground only. No UPS Air shipments go through Mesquite. If TMO ships items out of Mesquite, it goes via UPS Ground or UPS SurePost (UPS transit & USPS delivery).
    No.. Not what I'm saying. I was saying the TMO distribution center there is near a UPS center. That TMO in KY is also likely right there near the UPS hib like it is in TX.
    08-13-2016 06:22 PM
    Well I set up the my choice with my aunt's address in the app and I don't see anything about a package yet so o.o
    08-13-2016 06:24 PM
    But you have to have that shipping address added. You may can add it as an alternate address. Then on future shipping to that it address, it may notify you.
    Yes everything is solid
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-13-2016 06:24 PM
    I changed my delivery to pick up at the UPS hub in my area. Nine times out of ten I can pick items up as soon as they open at 8am, as opposed to waiting until 7pm for delivery.
    08-13-2016 06:27 PM
    Um why was my post deleted? I was asking how to check about delivery to my house through the ups app since some of you guys said you seen it
    08-13-2016 06:30 PM
    Um why was my post deleted? I was asking how to check about delivery to my house through the ups app since some of you guys said you seen it
    Was it deleted or did it say it went to moderation?
    08-13-2016 06:32 PM
    I changed my delivery to pick up at the UPS hub in my area. Nine times out of ten I can pick items up as soon as they open at 8am, as opposed to waiting until 7pm for delivery.
    Yep same here all set to pick up Monday 10 am at the ups hub just like the S7 edge

There goes Monday's work day.. Guess I won't be too productive that day.
    08-13-2016 06:32 PM
    It said something about invalid link or something
    08-13-2016 06:33 PM
    It said something about invalid link or something
    Hmm.. Maybe you accidentally had a period somewhere and it thought you were posting a link. Sometimes weird things can also send posts to moderation.
    08-13-2016 06:35 PM
    Probably what I will do as well. I'd rather use one of my free confirmed delivery windows but not seeing it as an option on the delivery yet.
    08-13-2016 06:36 PM
    Hmm.. Maybe you accidentally had a period somewhere and it thought you were posting a link. Sometimes weird things can also send posts to moderation.
    Maybe. But I really wanna know how to check through the ups app 😩 since I didn't get a text about shipping
    08-13-2016 06:37 PM
    Maybe. But I really wanna know how to check through the ups app 😩 since I didn't get a text about shipping
    Well you have to set up a free UPS My Choice account.
    08-13-2016 06:37 PM
    No.. Not what I'm saying. I was saying the TMO distribution center there is near a UPS center. That TMO in KY is also likely right there near the UPS hib like it is in TX.
    I understand what you mean. TMO does not have a distribution center in Louisville. These phone shipments are being handled by a third party warehousing logistics provider called Ingram Micro Mobility who runs a distribution center in Louisville.
    08-13-2016 06:38 PM
    Okay.. So I start a my ups account. Type my info and address and hopefully it will just magically know my address and that I'm expecting a package or am I supposed to enter some number somewhere? Orr? I pre-ordered on the 2nd day black onyx and a coral blue
    08-13-2016 06:38 PM
    And like a couple were saying, might have to add your aunt as an alternate address. Also you can try with the iMore article I posted, tracking by reference, your phone number.

I saw on TMO's site the other day to try that to find a tracking number.
    08-13-2016 06:39 PM
    I did tho
    08-13-2016 06:40 PM
    And like a couple were saying, might have to add your aunt as an alternate address. Also you can try with the iMore article I posted, tracking by reference, your phone number.

I saw on TMO's site the other day to try that to find a tracking number.
    Ok I'll see. Thanks.
    08-13-2016 06:41 PM
    It seems that you deleted your own post while trying to edit it. Anyway, it's back
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-13-2016 06:41 PM
    Same here

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-13-2016 06:42 PM
    I see you don't see anything with your aunt's address coming in. Try tracking by reference. Also, all processing may not be done yet.

Also if the account is on your aunt's name, she may need to log in My Tmobile and see if the info is there. She also may have gotten a tracking text if it is her account.
    08-13-2016 06:42 PM
    Well I tried reference and it says it can't find anything
    08-13-2016 06:44 PM
    So the eBay dealer I bought mine from emailed me and said there's a chance he might get his T-Mobile phones early, and if so, he will overnight it to me the day he gets it in. Dare I hope for Tuesday?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-13-2016 06:44 PM
    I see you don't see anything with your aunt's address coming in. Try tracking by reference. Also, all processing may not be done yet.

Also if the account is on your aunt's name, she may need to log in My Tmobile and see if the info is there. She also may have gotten a tracking text if it is her account.
    She gave me the login for T-Mobile but it still shows processing and as "USPS priority mail"
    08-13-2016 06:45 PM
    I understand what you mean. TMO does not have a distribution center in Louisville. These phone shipments are being handled by a third party warehousing logistics provider called Ingram Micro Mobility who runs a distribution center in Louisville.
    Oh someone on the thread earlier said TMO has a distribution center there. We knew they came out of the same city where the UPS hub is. Even stuff not for pre-orders is shipped from Louisville. I just got a package the other day.

That is what someone else said the other day.. That some carriers basically rent temp warehouses for these shipments and they are basically right at the hub.

I thought possibly Samsung sent them to the hub, wouldn't make sense to send them to TMO and TMO send them out.

Samsung doesn't even have them, they have to get my phone from TMO and have TMO ship it.
    08-13-2016 06:45 PM
4,818 ... 124125126127128 ...