T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Yep, then instead of all the threads about people being impatient we'll have the "does your phone have [this] issue??!!" or, "if you take your phone outside at exactly 1:46 pm, tilt it at a 74.55 degree angle, and close one eye, do you see the spot on the xx portion of the screen?!?!" threads.
And that is when I stop reading this forum. I'm here for the anticipation, once my device arrives, I can't read this stuff or suddenly I have every issue that every person posts, buyer's remorse and pissed off that I have a "subpar device". Hahaha

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
And that is when I stop reading this forum. I'm here for the anticipation, once my device arrives, I can't read this stuff or suddenly I have every issue that every person posts, buyer's remorse and pissed off that I have a "subpar device". Hahaha
Same. Once I get my phone in my hands I will not care about anything else lol.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
This is getting to be BS now! I ordered on the 4th, black. Still have not got the text regarding being prepped to ship this weekend, and I log into Tmobile and still says order processing and hasn't been shipped yet. I guess it doesn't matter if you order early or not. I wonder if something is messed up with my order. of course they have no problem taking my cash. If my card wasn't charged I'd just cancel and go into the store and pick one up.

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
And then there's my situation. I ordered from a dealer that I trust on eBay and paid full price for it, $850. He is guaranteed to have his the 19th and will ship it overnight so that I have it the 20th. On the one hand, I have to wait a bit longer for mine than the rest of you, but on the other hand, it's just a week away now, and I know the exact date I will get mine. No complaints here.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
This is getting to be BS now! I ordered on the 4th, black. Still have not got the text regarding being prepped to ship this weekend, and I log into Tmobile and still says order processing and hasn't been shipped yet. I guess it doesn't matter if you order early or not. I wonder if something is messed up with my order. of course they have no problem taking my cash. If my card wasn't charged I'd just cancel and go into the store and pick one up.
This is what I've been saying all along. People who order as soon as pre-ordering opens up do not necessarily get their orders shipped earlier. However, it does tend to work the other way around pretty often.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I ordered 8/5, no charge showing up, no text or status change. Since I'm working this weekend and every day next week, I need something to make me look forward to next week. At this point I just want to see some action.

Posted via the Android Central App

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
This is what I've been saying all along. People who order as soon as pre-ordering opens up do not necessarily get their orders shipped earlier. However, it does tend to work the other way around pretty often.

I ordered noon on the 4th, black. It's BS. I will probably just end up cancelling if it doesn't show any action tomorrow when I wake up. Knowing my luck my order got lost or something even though they got my cash!

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
People that tend order early are also the most impatient ones. If your card got charged then I believe you should be all set... these emails and mass texts sometimes take time to get through and sometimes they never get through.. I've read about customers getting their orders without getting any tracking number or email confirmations.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered noon on the 4th, black. It's BS. I will probably just end up cancelling if it doesn't show any action tomorrow when I wake up. Knowing my luck my order got lost or something even though they got my cash!

Be careful trying to cancel.

Last February, I pre-ordered a St Edge. A few days later, I ordered a second one and actually got it the very next day. I called to cancel my pre-order which hadn't shipped yet and they said they would cancel it. They shipped it anyways. Never believe what the CS rep says on the phone. Never.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Got my shipping notification too. Came in about 5 am this morning. UPS tracking doesnt shown it in their system quite yet but I'm sure by later today it will. Awesome news. Looks like I'll have it come Monday! Ordered minutes after ordering went live on preorder day online.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I find this 99 page thread funny as hell. If the carriers say that the phone will ship next week, then be patient and wait till next week! If it ships sooner then so be it. How are you gonna expect something to come before it's released for the public.
Did you read the thread? TMO has always shipped pre-orders long before the release date. People are basing expectations on what TMO has done in the past and phones being received early. Everyone knows the release date and if phones are received before release date, it is a bonus, but previous history has shown there is reason to expect to receive them early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac