08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 131132133134135 ...
tools
    Yeah, me too... Probably get lumped into 2nd round as well... Thought my order on the 4th/8am would have been sufficient to get my device out in the first batch, but things must've gotten wacked
    Good luck I'm just relaying the message I was giving.... not sure if not US site or not
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:29 PM
    Anyone on JOD pay zero down and had any luck? So far no email, tracking, text, nothing
    0 down, got the package text yesterday, and even though I didn't get an email with shipping info from T-Mobile, My UPS shows my tracking number
    08-13-2016 09:33 PM
    Good luck I'm just relaying the message I was giving.... not sure if not US site or not
    Generally the out of the country call centers do not speak English that well. Samsung has some call centers just like that in the Dominican Republic. Both tend to give incorrect info a lot.

T-Force wouldn't say anything but all pre-orders were shipping on the 18th yesterday and they knew they would be shipping this weekend.

You can verify the info the 611 Rep gave you if you want to tweet them. I would expect them to say pre-orders not shipping until the 18th and nothing about a second batch though.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    I accidentally did this once... it did a very poor job of confirming if I wanted to change it. And didn't give me a new delivery date (a day later) until I changed it. Just be careful...
    If do change this then I can get it at work and no chance of having the ups deliver without a signature at my house and have someone take it from the porch or at my door.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Siggystyle likes this.
    0 down, got the package text yesterday, and even though I didn't get an email with shipping info from T-Mobile, My UPS shows my tracking number
    I still have absolutely zero info. It's kinda freaking me out. Tried my ups but I'm having it shipped to work so I can't find it because it's a commercial address
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:43 PM
    If do change this then I can get it at work and no chance of having the ups deliver without a signature at my house and have someone take it from the porch or at my door.

I've never tried it through the app, I've always tried it on my computer. It was very clear on my computer about changing the date. Some have changed their shipping info and it never changed their date. For me every time I've tried to change something it wants to push my delivery date out one day. I think it just depends on your city, the Hub, ones that may have strange hours, etc.

But it was very clear on the computer each time I clicked to change, that it was pushing my date out. I don't know if the message with that is more clear or the desktop version than it is on the app.
    Siggystyle likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:44 PM

I kinda think I screwed my updates with this, this time... My work is at a commercial building, and My UPS doesn't seem to want to accept a commercial building into my list of addresses... I did the pre-order with my work address bc I will not be home and they ALWAYS require a signature from tmobile around here... So, I got it delivered to work this time, so I didn't have to roll with the hassle of trying to coordinate a trip to Stafford TX around my work schedule (that would suck)... UPS My Choice ALWAYS works well for me, but that is when my pkgs are delivered to my house... Now, even tho I thought I was playing it a step ahead, I think I screwed myself, not knowing that UPS would not accept a commercial Addy as an alternate address in My UPS account ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
    08-13-2016 09:46 PM
    No doubt there are a lot of people like you who don't have a shipping text, or email yet....but are getting their N7 on Monday. I'm sure more tracking texts will go out in the next 12 hours.

Let's hope and pray for everyone's sakes, Blues is one of them ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•ด
    08-13-2016 09:46 PM
    I have mine under my company name and it doesn't show in my UPS, but I did receive a tracking number from Tmobile by email for shipping confirmation. Seems businesses get priority on order stock too. Mine was ordered a couple days in.
    08-13-2016 09:48 PM
    I still have absolutely zero info. It's kinda freaking me out. Tried my ups but I'm having it shipped to work so I can't find it because it's a commercial address
    Hahaha, I just posted this same thing!! You and me both, dude!! Ugggggh
    starthrone likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:49 PM
    I've never tried it through the app, I've always tried it on my computer. It was very clear on my computer about changing the date. Some have changed their shipping info and it never changed their date. For me every time I've tried to change something it wants to push my delivery date out one day. I think it just depends on your city, the Hub, ones that may have strange hours, etc.

But it was very clear on the computer each time I clicked to change, that it was pushing my date out. I don't know if the message with that is more clear or the desktop version than it is on the app.
    I wouldn't trust the app on details like that... Use browser to view desktop and use the website to be sure....
    08-13-2016 09:51 PM
    Cmon now you guys had no hope of getting it on Monday
    I wonder where that Pork guy is?? Remember he was going to track you down tomorrow and make sure you knew you were wrong....๐Ÿ‘Œ

Whoops ๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘ฝ
    Siggystyle and bhatech like this.
    08-13-2016 09:52 PM
    Sorry this is blurry, but surely this can't be right?? I've refreshed the page several times.

Sorry this is blurry, but surely this can't be right?? I've refreshed the page several times.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...88d5f333d7.jpg
    That yellow arrow is green when all completed.
    08-13-2016 09:55 PM
    But then why does it say delivered? Obviously the place is closed until Monday morning, I'm just surprised it says it's already there.
    08-13-2016 09:56 PM
    Over 1,000 replies???

08-13-2016 09:56 PM
    Still no ups tracking number..hope I don't have to wait all the way until the 19th.
    08-13-2016 09:58 PM
    Like a progress bar
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-13-2016 10:00 PM
    But then why does it say delivered? Obviously the place is closed until Monday morning, I'm just surprised it says it's already there.
    It's not saying it's already there. The requested change in yellow is just covering everything else up.
    08-13-2016 10:00 PM
    Like a progress bar
    08-13-2016 10:01 PM
    It's not saying it's already there. The requested change in yellow is just covering everything else up.
    It literally says "delivered".
    08-13-2016 10:01 PM
    There are parts of UPS that never close. They might be closed to the public, but they never close.

Did you do a delivery change through My Choice?
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 10:02 PM
    That word will be covered (in green) when delivered... it is showing you a progress bar, and the delivery is the only remaining item in that progress bar
    08-13-2016 10:03 PM
    What was the delivery change you requested?
    08-13-2016 10:03 PM
4,818 ... 131132133134135 ...