T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
But why doesn't my Tmobile account page update with the info saying it's being shipped? If I don't get it by Friday and I contact customer support can they sent one aside at one of the stores for me to pick up instead of being shipped?
Because they might not have gotten yours physically done yet. They are doing that today. If they start at 8 am all of them will not be finished at 8:05 am. They are still doing that right this minute for numerous phones.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
But why doesn't my Tmobile account page update with the info saying it's being shipped? If I don't get it by Friday and I contact customer support can they sent one aside at one of the stores for me to pick up instead of being shipped?
They won't set one aside unless you know your store manager well.

You should have info by the end of the weekend or Monday. Again, UPS My Choice will push notifications to your UPS app when it is scanned and there is a delivery date.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
There won't be movement. As soon as a label is printed, there is info in UPS site.

This is how it works with all shipping, not just phones.

UPS doesn't ship on Saturday. They will deliver on Saturday of you pay for Saturday delivery.

They do ship on Saturday...my S7 edge and lot others S7 pre order was charged, shipped on saturday Feb 27th for delivery on Feb 29 Monday.

Not directed at you but before anyone jumps...that's S7 edge different phone, month etc. That's true I can only say based on what I have seen happen in the past pre orders.

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
They are sending out tons and you can set up your account to receive specific type texts.

But again, I didn't get some of the texts and emails Thursday and Friday, I normally get from UPS.

My wife gets all the order/shipping messages from 456 but I don't get them on my line and can't seem to find a way on tmo site to get those texts to come to my number as well. How did you set yours up? please and thanks

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I know someone that works for tmobile and the info that they are getting is that they will not ship before the 18th

That someone is not having much info ...so few people who are posting tracking numbers with proof here, on XDA and on Reddit are all making up stuff? If it's one person I agree but steadily people are starting to post tracking info.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
They do ship on Saturday...my S7 edge and lot others S7 pre order was charged, shipped on saturday Feb 27th for delivery on Feb 29 Monday.

Not directed at you but before anyone jumps...that's S7 edge different phone, month etc. That's true I can only say based on what I have seen happen in the past pre orders.
UPS doesn't ship on Saturday, but they might have something special for the carriers for this.

Like I said, I have a feeling that UPS and FedEx have had the phones at their hubs and they are doing the processing.

I wouldn't be shocked if they had a special deal for carriers for shipping on Saturday and Monday delivery when phones are released.

It just isn't the norm for UPS. Even if I drop a package off at the UPS store on Saturday (hubs aren't open here on Saturday) it won't ship until Monday. A special deal for shipping out phones at release with all the carriers, that I could see.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
UPS doesn't ship on Saturday, but they might have something special for the carriers for this.

Like I said, I have a feeling that UPS and FedEx have had the phones at their hubs and they are doing the processing.

I wouldn't be shocked if they had a special deal for carriers for shipping on Saturday and Monday delivery when phones are released.

It just isn't the norm for UPS.

They may have a deal or whatever, yea if it's a consumer yes but for businesses it will be different. You are probably talking about you or me walking into a store for shipping.
Again stating what I have seen before and ups picks up orders on Saturday for businesses. Will it happen this time? May be or may be not but just stating based on last pre order for major flagship.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Google bruh "ups weekend delivery" I think we gonna get it Monday or Tuesday but they do deliver on Saturday

Bruh every shipping service delivers on weekends if sender pays and choose the right service. But why does weekend delivery matter when none of the phones have left the shipping hub?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

It just isn't the norm for UPS. Even if I drop a package off at the UPS store on Saturday (hubs aren't open here on Saturday) it won't ship until Monday. A special deal for shipping out phones at release with all the carriers, that I could see.

I could be wrong, but I think they ship on Saturdays, but don't deliver on Saturdays without an extra fee paid. Moving items from airports to hubs and between hubs for example happens on Saturdays in the case of overnights. I wouldn't expect any kind of delivery on a Saturday, but I've gotten updates on Saturdays that items have arrived at a hub about 45 minutes away. Then on Monday morning an update that it's out for delivery from my local hub.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I know someone that works for tmobile and the info that they are getting is that they will not ship before the 18th

The people that are replying to DM's are someone that works for T-mobile as well. Depending on where you are on the food chain at T-Mobile, you will only know what your superiors tell you.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
My wife gets all the order/shipping messages from 456 but I don't get them on my line and can't seem to find a way on tmo site to get those texts to come to my number as well. How did you set yours up? please and thanks
I don't use the app, but it should be under profile, then privacy and notifications. This screenshot is from my mobile browser.
87123c5b0cd11e5dac60b22bf17b1d72.jpg

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Right now on my Note 5 I have a handful of websites that I created some buttons on my home screens for some websites I frequent I was hoping to be able to just move those to the new phone when I get it
Yeah, just make sure that all you Samsung and Google account info is checked in sett8ngs and currently symced with your online accounts, abd all setting should transfer... You might have to enable and re-sync when you get ur new device, but it should import... I have stuff from years ago that I should have deleted loooong ago

Status
Not open for further replies.